Closing Trades

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
wolfie5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GRLL
Galaxy: Alpha

Closing Trades

Postby wolfie5 » Thu 30 Nov, 2023 19:04

Hi to anyone who remembers me from years ago. Just recently returned - trying Alpha on a free account. Am in the process of transitioning from self-trades to open trades and this closing trades is seriously going to cause me problems. It seems when I cancel a self trade I now have to wait 11 hours to activate it. Over multiple self trades that's 100's of hours lost income. If I had the time to do something about it say a week I could have done this smoothly. It's hard enough to get a trade starting in an old server.

14 of 33 are not self trades the rest I was going to change in next few days - so I hope a few of you will take up my trades

Return to “Feedback”