AEWIKI - Helion Server

User avatar
Bernoulli
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed 24 Mar, 2010 18:20
Reputation: 2

AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Bernoulli » Wed 24 Mar, 2010 19:59

Hello Helion Tavern.

As you can see I'm the new guy so I'm stoping on by and give the general hello and greetings. As you will come to know, and hopefully love having me, as the Wiki Moderator. In my signature you can find the generic Forum rules and Wiki guidelines link. I strongly encourage all of you to make an AstroEmpires Wiki account, even if you don't plan to do much on there. It would be good to have your account on hand should you want to make your own page, just make sure you meet the requirements for an official AE page. Now before you feel discouraged, that does not count for user pages. So even if you should fall short of the requirements you can still make your own personal page without the need to worry about meeting the guidelines. So please, drop me a line on my talk page located here.

Again, I look forward to hearing from you as time goes down the road.

Bernoulli

To fall in line with the other announcements below are the links to the appropriate content for Helion.

Helion Server Portal - Helion Server Articles in Need - Help getting started on Wiki's - The Wiki Guidelines

User avatar
Rhavin
Banned
Banned
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri 26 Mar, 2010 00:59
Reputation: 2
Guild: Not SMURF
Galaxy: Helion
Location: Back behind your house, stealin your internet.

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Rhavin » Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:33

Didn't Spacecruiser Volunteer?

User avatar
Spacecruiser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri 15 Jan, 2010 11:51
Reputation: 11
Guild: A mixture over 4 servers
Galaxy: Helion
Location: H37

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Spacecruiser » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 06:32

See my thread power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only need to post that someone should write some stuff for the Wiki and the whole things get's a going - lols!

What other events can I influence?

Don't you think the world should be more heavily invested in green power?

If Bush was still in power right now I would definitely be pushing for a vote on Obama! (But wait, that already happened - YAY)

I think Lib Dems for Britain (in fact anything apart from the Conservatives or the BNP)

Should we pull out of Iraq?

Higher tax breaks for the poor, higher tax for the rich everywhere!

Less money for bankers more money for troops, nurses and teachers....

I could go on!!!!

I had to remove this signature because someone else decided on having exactly the same quote as me from another player :(
User avatar
Bernoulli
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed 24 Mar, 2010 18:20
Reputation: 2

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Bernoulli » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 16:02

Errr.... ok.... Or you could use your power for some real good and get more people signed up for the wiki.... not that I'm pushing for that.. nope... not one bit... :paranoid:

User avatar
Spacecruiser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri 15 Jan, 2010 11:51
Reputation: 11
Guild: A mixture over 4 servers
Galaxy: Helion
Location: H37

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Spacecruiser » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 17:48

You mean like this:
Spacecruiser wrote:How come the Helion AE Wiki does not have one single article in it? I would have thought people would be jumping all over it to write about their conquests and failures, known tactics. Even creating back stories for the various guilds! C'mon people how about it - a bit of imagination goes a long way!



http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?p=1604733#p1604733

I had to remove this signature because someone else decided on having exactly the same quote as me from another player :(
User avatar
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Sun 13 Sep, 2009 13:43
Reputation: 71
Contact:

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Callisto » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 19:39

Bernoulli wrote:Errr.... ok.... Or you could use your power for some real good and get more people signed up for the wiki.... not that I'm pushing for that.. nope... not one bit... :paranoid:


Aint gonna happen...

Image
User avatar
Bernoulli
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed 24 Mar, 2010 18:20
Reputation: 2

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Bernoulli » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 21:52

Post on Fri 26 Mar, 2010 04:10

Prior to that date we have the following pages per category

Players : 3
History : 1
Wars : 1
Battles : 2
History : 0
Guilds : 10

After, nothing. I understand the wiki is annoying to use for some but Spacecruiser why not join up with the wiki and help develop it? Other might join up if they see work actually being done.

User avatar
Spacecruiser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri 15 Jan, 2010 11:51
Reputation: 11
Guild: A mixture over 4 servers
Galaxy: Helion
Location: H37

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Spacecruiser » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 23:32

I'm all for it.....

But in honesty I don't really have a clue what is going on in Helion. I know nothing about the politics, nothing about the most powerful guilds or players! But I know there are players out there who know....

I had to remove this signature because someone else decided on having exactly the same quote as me from another player :(
ISmellBleach
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu 25 Feb, 2010 02:23
Reputation: 5
Guild: Kittens?

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby ISmellBleach » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 04:37

Damn u Spacecruiser... u spent all that time being occed on the forums when u could have been creating a fabricated success story for urself! Why god why...

OMG BETA was USEFUL for something!
User avatar
Bernoulli
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed 24 Mar, 2010 18:20
Reputation: 2

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Bernoulli » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 16:14

Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.

User avatar
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4145
Joined: Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:38
Reputation: 107
Guild: The Ghost Inside
Location: Mom's basement
Contact:

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby armenia4ever » Wed 07 Apr, 2010 03:55

Bernoulli wrote:Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.


Im a bit stupid. I cant figure out how to add new articles to the helion battles category. Can you provide a quick step by step thing detailing how?

I wanted to add the H19 blob crash to it, as its the first huge battle the server has seen.

User avatar
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Sun 13 Sep, 2009 13:43
Reputation: 71
Contact:

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Callisto » Thu 08 Apr, 2010 21:56

armenia4ever wrote:
Bernoulli wrote:Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.


Im a bit stupid. I cant figure out how to add new articles to the helion battles category. Can you provide a quick step by step thing detailing how?

I wanted to add the H19 blob crash to it, as its the first huge battle the server has seen.



You forgot the RAMBO vs teen block wars already hun?

Image
Cross
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun 20 Jul, 2008 19:17
Reputation: 14
Galaxy: Helion

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Cross » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:00

Callisto wrote:
armenia4ever wrote:
Bernoulli wrote:Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.


Im a bit stupid. I cant figure out how to add new articles to the helion battles category. Can you provide a quick step by step thing detailing how?

I wanted to add the H19 blob crash to it, as its the first huge battle the server has seen.



You forgot the RAMBO vs teen block wars already hun?


1) they are already there on the wiki
2) Rambo was more lulz to begin with

Caeruleus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 20:11
Reputation: 8

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Caeruleus » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:08

*sigh* I must be sick in the head or something, but I just edited the Helion History wiki page. I reformatted it and added stuff about the 40s and 50s. Also, I try to keep UFP's wiki page up-to-date, at least when I'm bored anyway.

spamhead wrote:You are a God, nothing short.


A: «R» F: SNM G: =¿= H: U.F.P J. UFP
User avatar
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 8626
Joined: Wed 13 Jun, 2007 20:19
Reputation: 125
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Spamhead » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 13:02

I wonder who should write my bio? :think:


Return to “Helion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest