AEWIKI - Helion Server

Bernoulli

AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Bernoulli » Wed 24 Mar, 2010 19:59

Hello Helion Tavern.

As you can see I'm the new guy so I'm stoping on by and give the general hello and greetings. As you will come to know, and hopefully love having me, as the Wiki Moderator. In my signature you can find the generic Forum rules and Wiki guidelines link. I strongly encourage all of you to make an AstroEmpires Wiki account, even if you don't plan to do much on there. It would be good to have your account on hand should you want to make your own page, just make sure you meet the requirements for an official AE page. Now before you feel discouraged, that does not count for user pages. So even if you should fall short of the requirements you can still make your own personal page without the need to worry about meeting the guidelines. So please, drop me a line on my talk page located here.

Again, I look forward to hearing from you as time goes down the road.

Bernoulli

To fall in line with the other announcements below are the links to the appropriate content for Helion.

Helion Server Portal - Helion Server Articles in Need - Help getting started on Wiki's - The Wiki Guidelines

Rhavin
Banned
Banned
Guild: Not SMURF
Galaxy: Helion

Re: AEWIKI - Helion Server

Postby Rhavin » Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:33

Didn't Spacecruiser Volunteer?

Spacecruiser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A mixture over 4 servers

Postby Spacecruiser » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 06:32

See my thread power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only need to post that someone should write some stuff for the Wiki and the whole things get's a going - lols!

What other events can I influence?

Don't you think the world should be more heavily invested in green power?

If Bush was still in power right now I would definitely be pushing for a vote on Obama! (But wait, that already happened - YAY)

I think Lib Dems for Britain (in fact anything apart from the Conservatives or the BNP)

Should we pull out of Iraq?

Higher tax breaks for the poor, higher tax for the rich everywhere!

Less money for bankers more money for troops, nurses and teachers....

I could go on!!!!

I had to remove this signature because someone else decided on having exactly the same quote as me from another player :(
Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 16:02

Errr.... ok.... Or you could use your power for some real good and get more people signed up for the wiki.... not that I'm pushing for that.. nope... not one bit... :paranoid:

Spacecruiser
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Spacecruiser » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 17:48

You mean like this:
Spacecruiser wrote:How come the Helion AE Wiki does not have one single article in it? I would have thought people would be jumping all over it to write about their conquests and failures, known tactics. Even creating back stories for the various guilds! C'mon people how about it - a bit of imagination goes a long way!

http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?p=1604733#p1604733

I had to remove this signature because someone else decided on having exactly the same quote as me from another player :(
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 19:39

Bernoulli wrote:Errr.... ok.... Or you could use your power for some real good and get more people signed up for the wiki.... not that I'm pushing for that.. nope... not one bit... :paranoid:

Aint gonna happen...

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 21:52

Post on Fri 26 Mar, 2010 04:10

Prior to that date we have the following pages per category

Players : 3
History : 1
Wars : 1
Battles : 2
History : 0
Guilds : 10

After, nothing. I understand the wiki is annoying to use for some but Spacecruiser why not join up with the wiki and help develop it? Other might join up if they see work actually being done.

Spacecruiser
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Spacecruiser » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 23:32

I'm all for it.....

But in honesty I don't really have a clue what is going on in Helion. I know nothing about the politics, nothing about the most powerful guilds or players! But I know there are players out there who know....

ISmellBleach
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Kittens?

Postby ISmellBleach » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 04:37

Damn u Spacecruiser... u spent all that time being occed on the forums when u could have been creating a fabricated success story for urself! Why god why...

OMG BETA was USEFUL for something!
Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 16:14

Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.

armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Wed 07 Apr, 2010 03:55

Bernoulli wrote:Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.

Im a bit stupid. I cant figure out how to add new articles to the helion battles category. Can you provide a quick step by step thing detailing how?

I wanted to add the H19 blob crash to it, as its the first huge battle the server has seen.

Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Thu 08 Apr, 2010 21:56

armenia4ever wrote:
Bernoulli wrote:Well you can always talk to those people and do the edits for them. You know help out a few guilds get their pages rolling and set up and the like. Even if you don't want to do that, and play other servers, you can always help on those articles.

Im a bit stupid. I cant figure out how to add new articles to the helion battles category. Can you provide a quick step by step thing detailing how?

I wanted to add the H19 blob crash to it, as its the first huge battle the server has seen.

You forgot the RAMBO vs teen block wars already hun?

Cross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Cross » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:00

Callisto wrote:
armenia4ever wrote:

You forgot the RAMBO vs teen block wars already hun?

1) they are already there on the wiki
2) Rambo was more lulz to begin with

Caeruleus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Caeruleus » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:08

*sigh* I must be sick in the head or something, but I just edited the Helion History wiki page. I reformatted it and added stuff about the 40s and 50s. Also, I try to keep UFP's wiki page up-to-date, at least when I'm bored anyway.

spamhead wrote:You are a God, nothing short.

A: «R» F: SNM G: =¿= H: U.F.P J. UFP
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Spamhead » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 13:02

I wonder who should write my bio? :think:

Return to “Helion”