Lights out for Full Spectrum

Mirverick

Re: Lights out for Full Spectrum

Postby Mirverick » Sun 10 Jul, 2011 11:30

Is that a hint that your merry little band of simmers are gonna be joining LOVE?

I really don't get why they hold back on derbing [Rawr]. You guys are just as inactive as any other 60's farm guild. It would've been all over for you guys months ago if they didn't come in and derb LOGIC, and chased DREAD/IC away.

With those two guilds now faded and gone.. one has to wonder why they support you.

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sun 10 Jul, 2011 18:39

Mirverick wrote:Is that a hint that your merry little band of simmers are gonna be joining LOVE?

I really don't get why they hold back on derbing [Rawr]. You guys are just as inactive as any other 60's farm guild. It would've been all over for you guys months ago if they didn't come in and derb LOGIC, and chased DREAD/IC away.

With those two guilds now faded and gone.. one has to wonder why they support you.

jealous much?

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Mon 11 Jul, 2011 12:22

Because AZ is cool and he was orig in LOVE.

Also, they are for the most part more active than other non triad guilds. They also gives us intelz and JGz and lolz and glory.

Plus its good for our 60's LOVE members to have a lil bit of support at hand if by some chance all you lil farmies get all agitated and suicide one of them :D

Quit all but H.
BigRedDog

Postby BigRedDog » Mon 11 Jul, 2011 13:31

Plus its good for our 60's LOVE members to have a lil bit of support at hand if by some chance all you lil farmies get all agitated and suicide one of them :D

i believe you really overestimate their strength.

sure they are better account builders than the majority of the rest of the 60s (especially sworg), but there is more than enough non friendly fleet to derb them.

biggest problem with the 60s (other than love coming in. :)) is everything is so fractured.
chaos/sr in lower 60s, hgg in mid. sworg in 66, 67. and rawr in 68 69.. 2LGC aim was to fix that.. unite the cluster.. but they fail.

oh well. enough of the cool story :)

Mr Brass
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RD]
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Mr Brass » Mon 11 Jul, 2011 14:23

BigRedDog wrote:

sure they are better account builders than the majority of the rest of the 60s (especially sworg), but there is more than enough non friendly fleet to derb them.

Wait. He's overestimating their strength but:

1. They are better account builders than everyone else around them.
2. There is "more than enough... non-friendly fleet to derb them", yet they don't get derbed.

Your post makes me wonder how you define the words "really overestimate", "strength", "better", "more than enough" and "believe".

Because, from what I read, you don't use any of these words in the same way I do.

So, based mainly on my ego, I suspect a vocabulary weakness on your part.

BigRedDog

Postby BigRedDog » Mon 11 Jul, 2011 14:37

yes bad vocabulary. :)

but seadawg said "if by some chance all you lil farmies get all agitated and suicide one of them :D"
that was what it was in response to. suiciding fleet is an act of desperation. what i am saying is it is not at that point.

the fleet i was referring to was spread out among several guild. all are busy fighting each other,

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Mon 11 Jul, 2011 19:51

BigRedDog wrote:

biggest problem with the 60s (other than love coming in. :)) is everything is so fractured.
chaos/sr in lower 60s, hgg in mid. sworg in 66, 67. and rawr in 68 69.. 2LGC aim was to fix that.. unite the cluster.. but they fail.

do you really think the 60's would have been better off if 2LGC succeeded?
personally i like the fact that the 60's is divided. if provides mini wars and much lulz imo.

Helion is already boring enough, we dont need all the clusters to be united.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
no-one
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby no-one » Fri 22 Jul, 2011 13:01

AstroZombie wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

do you really think the 60's would have been better off if 2LGC succeeded?
personally i like the fact that the 60's is divided. if provides mini wars and much lulz imo.

Helion is already boring enough, we dont need all the clusters to be united.

Then why the hell do you need LOVE to get involved? leave the 60s to the 60splayers then

Return to “Helion”