To BoW, and DAWN, and 300, and CHAOS, and all the rest:

angelice
Guild: [FATE]
[=I=]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: To BoW, and DAWN, and 300, and CHAOS, and all the rest:

Postby angelice » Thu 29 Sep, 2011 22:00

LULZ, This is your great advice don't try, because trying will just end in losing. This is some seriously sage level advice (no pun inteneded) I mean the amount of thought process involved in that solution is astounding. You know life must be really miserable for you being that pesimistic. I mean really why not just quit that, I mean you are going to die someday anyways right. Makes perfect since following your logic.

really you cant expect them to figure out how to use a laser or even what it is "my guys are still trying to figure out that fire thing ... didn't you see them walking by throwing rocks at the other guy"
PokeCadet

Postby PokeCadet » Fri 30 Sep, 2011 08:56

Good Guy Giovanni

Un BORG

Postby Un BORG » Sun 02 Oct, 2011 20:25

angelice wrote:LULZ, This is your great advice don't try, because trying will just end in losing. This is some seriously sage level advice (no pun inteneded) I mean the amount of thought process involved in that solution is astounding. You know life must be really miserable for you being that pesimistic. I mean really why not just quit that, I mean you are going to die someday anyways right. Makes perfect since following your logic.
These are the only ways to "enjoy" helion

1 Overkill Blobbing while invading those which you highly outnumber

2 Being invaded by those which highly outnumber you.

Ok have fun.

I dont see the time worthy to put into it. or the fun in it. If you do then you are a simpleton.
I might suggest just getting a ball on a stick.

Enki
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Enki » Tue 04 Oct, 2011 16:09

Un BORG wrote: These are the only ways to "enjoy" helion

1 Overkill Blobbing while invading those which you highly outnumber

2 Being invaded by those which highly outnumber you.

Ok have fun.

I dont see the time worthy to put into it. or the fun in it. If you do then you are a simpleton.
I might suggest just getting a ball on a stick.
seems to me the "simpleton" is the one who thinks there are only two ways to "enjoy" Helion, which for anyone who actually plays on H knows is patently untrue. there are lots of things to do, places to go, people to see, fleets to smash into, derbs to nom.. you just gotta get... creative. you know, NOT be a simpleton.

just sayin

~Ghost Council
Un BORG

Postby Un BORG » Wed 05 Oct, 2011 00:56

Yea ok BOW guy.

Case and point BOW guy.

Nothing epic (something that can tip the server dramatically) can happen on a server this 1 sided.

Notice nothing of epic note has happened since H20s incident.

Have fun being a pawn BOW. You do know that there is no longer a DREAD right.

armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Wed 15 Feb, 2012 19:16

There is no point in any other guilds obtaining the respect of RD/LOVE when they refuse to have respect for the rest of the server by maintaining a level of cooperation that destroys and stagnates Helion with every day.

Every other guild on here could be as active as they wanted, raise their prod caps to insane levels, and erase the word "farm" from their vocabulary and guild, but it wouldn't matter.

Essentially this WOT says to helion: We are going to farm the everloving *beep* out of you, and we will continue to do it regardless. Please build more fleet to earn our respect which we will then derb with our insane activity, averages, and numbers advantage so that powerbloc situation will be maintained.

That's a really bad joke man. Sure, it's fun for you. But you are going to have less and less players around on this server to have fun with.

:wink:
S.H. Panda
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: -[LOVE]
Galaxy: Helion

Postby S.H. Panda » Tue 28 Feb, 2012 22:37

I haven't read every post in this thread, too much back and forth about the same old things.

I think the reason this server isn't gonna change is because there is no incentive for either side to put in the kind of work it will take to make a difference.

RD/LOVE/H-IV
- Have no incentive to work hard and do small OP's because anywhere they go the locals run
Everyone else
- Have no incentive to stay and fight because they see it as hopeless and impossible

I'm sure those of us in LOVE/RD/H-IV who have at any point in our AE history been the underdog put the blame of the server's current status on the inaction of every other guild. I'm certain also that the lower tier guilds are tired of hearing the same things

What we tell them - "Show some balls and stay and fight for e-honor"
What they hear - "Stay and fight so we can derb you and have a giant party on the carcasses of your dead men"

What we tell them - "Cherish every small victory, it makes a difference"
What they hear - "We'll act as thought there is the slightest possibility of you winning, but this is a lose-lose situation for you and we just want more derbs :dance: "

As for the lower tier guilds, I understand that they are at odds in their current situation, but if they're not willing to do anything about it then why not just begin a wave of mass deletions. What's the point of spending your time on this game if you're not going to put any good effort into it. Bawing isn't going to help anything.

I leave with what I feel is the quote that sums up the situation of the server. The odds of the lower-tier guilds in this server making a difference lowers every day.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Last edited by S.H. Panda on Fri 02 Mar, 2012 21:00, edited 1 time in total.

spamhead wrote:Even a noob like me got in on it.
Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Fri 02 Mar, 2012 11:19

THe only reason all these players still are playing is that they want to eventually be one of my permaoccs. True story.

Quit all but H.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 06 Mar, 2012 00:36

I think Panda called us EEEVVIIILLLLL!!!!!

Coolz!

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Wed 21 Mar, 2012 14:07

XP is indicative of blowing up fleets, not farming lowbies. This moment was brought to you by Chansey and the tail between legs.

Return to “Helion”