To BoW, and DAWN, and 300, and CHAOS, and all the rest:

MrGarnet
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Helion

Re: To BoW, and DAWN, and 300, and CHAOS, and all the rest:

Postby MrGarnet » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 05:04

So... you're not able to back up any of what you've said? Because I do want some clarity on that point.

To help you with that, I've compiled what I think would be your most likely responses and how I would reply to them. If it's one of these, you just need to tell us which, and we can skip a couple steps and get you back up to the speed of the conversation. It'll save you the typing:

A) "I don't see why I need to prove anything, everything I've said is totally obvious"

So then it should be easy for you to show it, because I'm having a hard time finding any reason to think Poke was ever better than RD.

B) "It's not my job to back up what I'm talking about"

If you want any credibility, you do, because otherwise you're just running your mouth. I've done a decent enough job supporting my own side, and if someone read your posts, you've given them no reason to believe you. And if you don't want to be taken seriously, why post in this kind of thread?

C) "None of that matters, we both know Poke would beat RD if they were on the same server"

Except for that time you tried and failed, and we picked up the NAP with H-IV in the process.

Of course, if you have some other response that I didn't think of, you're more than welcome to say what it is.

And you still haven't said why Poke's rise vs RD's rise is relevant, and that's pretty important too.

Quasar
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Quasar » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 05:13

Lol chansey trolling on a forum multi because he's too embarassed to admit that he still cares about how bad he got owned in H

I wrote this and this. I played for Enigma, WL, LOVE, SOT, 1st, [=L=] and other guilds.
McKinsey

Postby McKinsey » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 06:23

I've been backing up what I've said every step of the way, Mr. Garnet.

It's relevant because WoGgies keep obsessing with Poke and bringing it up. See your Helion guilds description text for example. Or your Kappa guilds tag. (You'll never be the real deal, btw)

And if the mods should look in to carding anyone, they should card you. You've blatantly ignored what's been said by the people from the guilds in the thread title. And have offered them nothing more than false words of encouragement. Your kindness to BoW for instance is just to keep them around.

CB was backstabbed on Helion. The two guilds in power couldn't risk having Chansey on their server. So rather than losing their power and precious ranks, LOVE backstabbed CB and RD broke their agreement to let CB grow so it would be an even fight. Had an even fight occurred it'd been Fenix WoG all over again.

Deity writing a big tear filled WoT on the forums, the rest of WoG quitting... Delicious.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 06:30

McKinsey wrote:60 days on Kappa, and a level 19 400 econ account to show for it. Shut up Benji, and get given a better account already.

If there's any disregard for reality in this thread it's being disregarded by you WoGgies and LOVE. Lots of people from non-Triad guilds have voiced their opinions on the current state of the server here, which are all very true.

Garnet here is just talking sweet nothings in to the ears of his crops in this lolthread to get them to continue growing.

There's nothing they can do to change the situation for themselves.
Their low morale is due to, guess what, a massive alliance zerging against them giving them no chance. A massive alliance that absolutely refuses to fight each other due to being afraid their player ranks getting lower.

If this was a Chansey server we'd have the 20's perma-occed and a blob crash about to happen in the lowers right now.
You have no idea who I am and I don't care who you are. The fact that you felt the need to bring my Kappa troll account into play is pretty damn amusing.

The 'triad' hasn't zerged. If 95 players (being RD) having a simple DNH with LOVE is zerging, then whatever kid. You sound like a butthurt noob that got farmed off the server cause you couldn't handle the politics. You obviously were oblivious to the intense fighting that took place for the first year of this server. And now RD/LOVE are taking a break to focus elsewhere.

If this were a Chansey server, there would have been backstabs galore, suicides galore and more internet retards than I wish to think about that would be trolling these forums.

You say 'WoGgies' as if you even understand that term. And I do believe you just created a forum account to post in this thread in an attempt to troll RD/LOVE/whoever. So who's the one putting the effort in here?

CB. I forgot that was even a guild. Hardly relevant, obviously, otherwise it would have had an impact on the server. All I remember is some loudmouthed kids spouting about how good they were, then gettin *beep* by the then 45-man RD guild.

Poke who?

I root for the home team.
MrGarnet

Postby MrGarnet » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 06:43

McKinsey wrote:I've been backing up what I've said every step of the way, Mr. Garnet.
No, you haven't. You still haven't done anything other than say "Well, Poke fought strong enemies and RD just farmed. Or simmed. Or pacted the entire server and didn't do any fighting. I forget which it is but they definitely didn't do any real fighting" without offering even one example of something Poke did that RD couldn't have or something RD did that Poke would've had a hard time with.
It's relevant because WoGgies keep obsessing with Poke and bringing it up. See your Helion guilds description text for example.
The text I added today, after your first post? Seriously, here's the entry from the guild logs when I did it:

Code: Select all

31 Aug 2011, 19:11:02	Mr. Garnet	Edit guild description
And if the mods should look in to carding anyone, they should card you. You've blatantly ignored what's been said by the people from the guilds in the thread title. And have offered them nothing more than false words of encouragement. Your kindness to BoW for instance is just to keep them around.
I haven't ignored anyone, I've responded to virtually every post, point by point, in this thread, and if any one else wants to pipe up, I'll answer them too. I've responded to virtually every post in this thread because I want people to stick around and fight back, and I want that to happen because farming the server into the ground by sheer weight of numbers isn't very fun for anybody. Those aren't new revelations, they've been a repeated part of my own stance.

McKinsey

Postby McKinsey » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 06:48

Oh, troll account. Is that what you call it, Benji? ..Are all of your accounts "troll accounts"? Afraid to admit you're just bad, Benji?
The 'triad' hasn't zerged. If 95 players (being RD) having a simple DNH with LOVE is zerging, then whatever kid. You sound like a butthurt noob that got farmed off the server cause you couldn't handle the politics. You obviously were oblivious to the intense fighting that took place for the first year of this server. And now RD/LOVE are taking a break to focus elsewhere.
It's a simple DNH, is it?
341 members between LOVE, RD and H-IV. (ZERG)....
"DNH'd" with each other....

Do not hit. Funny. If it were that simple then why did you all work together to take out WHY!? Seems more like an alliance to me and to the rest of Helion.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 06:56

McKinsey wrote:Oh, troll account. Is that what you call it, Benji? ..Are all of your accounts "troll accounts"? Afraid to admit you're just bad, Benji?
It's a simple DNH, is it?
341 members between LOVE, RD and H-IV. (ZERG)....
"DNH'd" with each other....

Do not hit. Funny. If it were that simple then why did you all work together to take out WHY!? Seems more like an alliance to me and to the rest of Helion.
Lol. Ad Hominem. Impressive sir. I guess rank 3 XP and a top 10 (maybe top 5) prod cap on Helion means I'm bad. Or maybe the rank 5 account on Juno. Or maybe the two other top 10 accounts I've built across other servers. You act like this game is hard. Feel free to PM me in game, I'd love to show you some pointers on how to play if you'd like.

Working together to take out WHY! ? HIV leadership messaged RD people cause they were sitting on the LZ of WHY! but they didnt have enough fleet to contest the landing. Being the profiteers we are, we said of course, and those of us that could get there, did. Just like we've done to every single guild on the server before. In fact, I believe that was the first time we ever actually derbed WHY! on a bigger scale than like 1-2mil or whatever.

Your opinions, as ignorant and worthless as they are, are fun to pick apart. It's almost too easy.

I root for the home team.
MrMagenta

Postby MrMagenta » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 08:13

The following message is sponsored by Mr. Black. His epic texts are so awesome on your eyes he needs a medium to lessen the blow.
Delicious McChansey tears. Raging out of the game cause your most loyal players chose Love over Poke must srzly hurt.
Now silence mortals for the Deity hath spoken.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 01 Sep, 2011 14:52

McKinsey wrote: CB was backstabbed on Helion. The two guilds in power couldn't risk having Chansey on their server. So rather than losing their power and precious ranks, LOVE backstabbed CB and RD broke their agreement to let CB grow so it would be an even fight. Had an even fight occurred it'd been Fenix WoG all over again.
Please don't for get to add that it was the second time chansey quit the server, first one being when RUIN aka LOVE trashed the teens alliance. We are still loling about that PM you sent Mr. Black offering him all the CB accounts to suicide on us lol. I sure made you mega rage when I put your guild on KoS for being a douche hey Chansey? I didnt think you were gonna bust your zits and explode in tears and quit all servers cause of it. Fun stuff.

Sage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H: SotL
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Sage » Fri 02 Sep, 2011 04:45

Well... here goes my WoT in response to some of the things I've been reading. Honestly, I did not read the entire 12 pages through... I'm guessing it goes something to the sorts: RD Mr Garnet v. un-respectful and immature players... anyhow...

I must honestly admit, [SØtL] have been a bit lazy, an demoralized as of late. We closed down DISP cause the DI's being sent there were teaching below par of what I wanted, not active enough for the job, and by that time I was feeling burned out... Heck, most of my leadership is not as active as they should be cause of the whole server stagnation, and considering the small op we just did to help out SR with their HGG infestation, I'm pretty sure I understand where Mr. Garnet is coming from.

instead of bawwing the server out (wait.. I forgot this is the baw forum... :P), why not just read it and maybe consider some of the points. I've been playing for 2 years now and I'm still learning from everybody else.

for example, I recently moved the majority of my bases out of H19 ( a shout out to my eternal visitor in H19 Duff Man.... I do hope you enjoy the cookies...), and I catched up to my old prod, and I'm still under the level I used to be... so yeah... taking advice from a better player even if it hurts your e-go is wise and healthy.

@other GM's: So yeah... I'm working on turning my guild around, with fresh leadership and a new approach... What are you doing to improve your guild and close down the gap?... anyways... vacation from the forum has been great... and it's nice to see that at least baw is being thrown around here once again.

TheDonut wrote:By A.P. you mean super secret multis, becoming....real people. OMGZ U.F.P. ARE CYLONS!
H: SotL CO-GM (Retired)
Lyra
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lyra » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 22:18

This phred hasn't reduced the traffic in my inbox, so here's a short version so I don't have to type no more...

Star_Ravan
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti: Om~Lo
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Star_Ravan » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 09:48

Lyra wins the thread with a classic MS Paint, reminiscent of more raucous times. I LOVE it. :clap:

+1

Ceti: [Om~Lo] Professor Ravan Helion: [HIV] Hrafn <- Gone!
Carpal Tunnel sucks Yellow Cards Worn With Pride
Peacekeeper76
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ...
G: [RAGE]
H: [H-IV]
K: [=?=]

Postby Peacekeeper76 » Thu 22 Sep, 2011 22:39

This is Shattered Citadel and I approve this thread.

Ae Name: Shattered Citadel
Visit my WW3 website: http://shatteredcitadel.com/
Latest WW3 Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efniy6a0ejc
Un BORG

Postby Un BORG » Tue 27 Sep, 2011 14:11

Sage wrote:Well... here goes my WoT in response to some of the things I've been reading. Honestly, I did not read the entire 12 pages through... I'm guessing it goes something to the sorts: RD Mr Garnet v. un-respectful and immature players... anyhow...

I must honestly admit, [SØtL] have been a bit lazy, an demoralized as of late. We closed down DISP cause the DI's being sent there were teaching below par of what I wanted, not active enough for the job, and by that time I was feeling burned out... Heck, most of my leadership is not as active as they should be cause of the whole server stagnation, and considering the small op we just did to help out SR with their HGG infestation, I'm pretty sure I understand where Mr. Garnet is coming from.

instead of bawwing the server out (wait.. I forgot this is the baw forum... :P), why not just read it and maybe consider some of the points. I've been playing for 2 years now and I'm still learning from everybody else.

for example, I recently moved the majority of my bases out of H19 ( a shout out to my eternal visitor in H19 Duff Man.... I do hope you enjoy the cookies...), and I catched up to my old prod, and I'm still under the level I used to be... so yeah... taking advice from a better player even if it hurts your e-go is wise and healthy.

@other GM's: So yeah... I'm working on turning my guild around, with fresh leadership and a new approach... What are you doing to improve your guild and close down the gap?... anyways... vacation from the forum has been great... and it's nice to see that at least baw is being thrown around here once again.
Hey White-flag Wolf
Turning your guild around? You threw in the towel a long time ago. If you need to turn around almost 700 days in then you may have missed the boat.
You had a window for your guild to do well.
You had pacts that really helped you out. You could have put a heavy dent in HGG and now look at you, HGG is double your fleet.
Your guild did nothing to impress or pull weight. You had former AFKers to back you for a while but your simtastic poor strategic ways screwed that up for u.

but anyways to all these guilds besides the top 3 the only answer is this

Quit and let the 3way LOVEfest have fun flying around tumble weeded galaxies.

Its a walk out.

do it.

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Wed 28 Sep, 2011 21:57

Un BORG wrote:
Sage wrote:Well... here goes my WoT in response to some of the things I've been reading. Honestly, I did not read the entire 12 pages through... I'm guessing it goes something to the sorts: RD Mr Garnet v. un-respectful and immature players... anyhow...

Hey White-flag Wolf
Turning your guild around? You threw in the towel a long time ago. If you need to turn around almost 700 days in then you may have missed the boat.
You had a window for your guild to do well.
You had pacts that really helped you out. You could have put a heavy dent in HGG and now look at you, HGG is double your fleet.
Your guild did nothing to impress or pull weight. You had former AFKers to back you for a while but your simtastic poor strategic ways screwed that up for u.

but anyways to all these guilds besides the top 3 the only answer is this

Quit and let the 3way LOVEfest have fun flying around tumble weeded galaxies.

Its a walk out.

do it.
He is right, i mean why would LOVE and RD fight when there are soooo many profitable farms around. if every single farm over level 30 quit it would take long for LOVE and RD to start drooling over each others blobs. however a mass delete of this size will never happen.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~

Return to “Helion”