Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: LOVE entertains H-IV

Postby Glaurung » Sun 25 Mar, 2012 15:20

We respect you as well.

But really hurts when players gave up so easy and without a fight. Without these JGs we could give LOVE hell before they conquer.Thats for sure.

Conformism, unfortunately, won.

...and remember H08.Never forget about it, as some of us are still capable.Aint it, Austin?

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Mon 26 Mar, 2012 03:37

Congrats to LOVE. Sounds like you guys earned this one.

I am Rekronoa
---- A: [A14] ---- F: [SL] ---- G: [-GTF-] ---- H: [WHY!] ----
Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV

Postby Snafe » Wed 28 Mar, 2012 08:54

Glaurung wrote:remember H08.Never forget about it, as some of us are still capable.Aint it, Austin?

Glau, you must remember that since 08, the final dissoloution of the teens block, and the quitting of Loki and Dr G. H-IV has been a shell of its former self, it was never the same hopefully this is the shot that fell's the old in name only beast.

Anderson Cooper wrote:That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
raindrops
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C: BSMF

Postby raindrops » Thu 29 Mar, 2012 05:17

Rekronoa wrote:Congrats to LOVE. Sounds like you guys earned this one.

It was well-played. Execution was almost flawless; there was one early jumper, but the rest were all within 1-2 seconds on landing.

Sad that it happened to the guild I'm in here, but it was nice to see a plan well executed. I only barely escaped with my mobile.

[BSMF] You knew it would happen eventually
[SMURF] retired GM / Diplosmurf / Blue Wrecking Crew
A commitment to space tears is truly a virtue worth cultivating - Absence
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Thu 29 Mar, 2012 22:10

There were at least three mistakes on the final move over. But nothing that couldn't be rectified or ignored. All in all, I'm happy with it.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
T800
Galaxy: Helion

Postby T800 » Fri 30 Mar, 2012 00:08

I particularly liked the flushing out of the HIV blob from the high teens by the small profiteering or whatever was going on in the mid teens, thereby pushing the HIV blob to syncronize itself with the LOVE blob in a wonderful conflagration of sudden and disasterous and very profitable pew pew.

I really did want to vomit a little at the news that Haley raped (such a bad word) like 140m fleetz. But such are the perks of being top dogs.

Nice work, sort of like hungry wolves huting bunnies.

But again, this was a bunny you had in your back pocket for a long time, as you watched HIV plump up and get ripe. It just a shame this didn't happen earlier.

Return to “Helion”