Peace out

tallwhiteninja
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: Retired

Peace out

Postby tallwhiteninja » Fri 04 May, 2012 20:22

Just deleted my helion account. I wanted to see if we could somehow pull something resembling a guerilla guild out of what remains of H-IV, or at least a "for ****s and giggles" experience on the boards, but I don't like where things are going. Leaders went inactive, cliques formed, spy accusations started flying, one group trying to drive another group out of the guild completely, and anything I had resembling interest went out the window. At best, there will remain a small little group mostly concentrated in the 50's forever trying to free themselves from perma-occ, of which maybe one or two will be founding members.

Stelliferous is GM (technically there's an election going on, but it's not much of one): active, at least, and at least tries to get some small stuff going, but has the people skills of a rabid wolverine on PMS. Her #1 henchman Isadora is worse; combined they just made the guild a place that wasn't fun anymore (forget the getting occed crap, I'm talking about on the boards). Sure, there were personal attacks going the other way, (takes two to tango), but their constant running down of opposition, pulling spy and traitor accusations out of the blue, hounding until they got fed up and quit or just plain got kicked...**** that.

So, this is my official obituary of H-IV: it's been a shambling corpse for a long while, and after LOVE delivered it's blow one missing most of it's limbs, but I think it's finally stopped moving. After the original stx/RUIN derbing we somehow managed to get a second chance at it...but it was never the same. That guild is a monument to wasted potential.

See you around; I'll be on ceti.

LocoMike wrote:I told you guys the white ninja was awesome 8-)
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Peace out

Postby Rekronoa » Sat 05 May, 2012 11:48

Sad to see players leave. Have a good one bro.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
MyNameIsStuart

Postby MyNameIsStuart » Sat 05 May, 2012 21:27

The moment anyone lets Stelliferous into their guild is the moment you've signed your life (guild) away. Poison to the very core.
The warning signs couldn't have been more clear if you've seen her past of guilds. Every single one, down the *******.
That couldn't be a coincendence.

As Rekronoa said, its always sad to see players leave. The sooner Stelliferous get to **** off this server, the better.

:whisle:

Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Sun 06 May, 2012 05:02

Sorry to see you go mate. You always seemed like a fairly decent, down to earth kinda guy.

I agree about H-IV in its current form being a pale shadow of its former self. It hasn't been active for more than a year, and in the end, there's no point being NAP'd to a guild that can't pull its own weight and brings nothing to the table. From the few interactions I have had with stell, and many of our members not so enthusiastic opinions of him (I hear he's still trying to say he's female?) I wouldn't want to be in a guild with stell either. He also has very poor communication and people skills as you said.

Nostra told one of our players he got kicked for being a spy. lol. I guess it just shows the way things are going for H-IV.

Either way, best of luck in the future.

Quit all but H.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Mon 07 May, 2012 23:48

Stelliferous is the worst thing we've had. HIV lost more players due to her than this LOVE/RD shait.

Btw Helion produces so much fail, like all other servers together.Even more.Players need to stop it if they (LOVE and RD) want to keep playing the server. Stats says 1.59k players play H, but they actually no more than 800 and 250 max are real actives. Which is a sign of a failure big time.
Last edited by Glaurung on Tue 08 May, 2012 00:26, edited 1 time in total.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Mon 07 May, 2012 23:49

MyNameIsStuart wrote:The moment anyone lets Stelliferous into their guild is the moment you've signed your life (guild) away. Poison to the very core.
The warning signs couldn't have been more clear if you've seen her past of guilds. Every single one, down the *******.
That couldn't be a coincendence.

As Rekronoa said, its always sad to see players leave. The sooner Stelliferous get to **** off this server, the better.

:whisle:
QFT

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 08 May, 2012 04:27

TWN you have always been awesome. We will miss ya.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy

Return to “Helion”