[RD] Mr. Fuschsia / [1st] Adun pro suicider

Hecate

[RD] Mr. Fuschsia / [1st] Adun pro suicider

Postby Hecate » Tue 17 Jul, 2012 21:55

1. [1st] Adun suicides 60mil Battleships into 100mil [1st] Levis on Juno

2. The suicider/player claims he was hacked, doesnt explain how it couldve happened, doesnt apologize or make any effort to say who was responsible or make it right

3. Adun is also known as [RD] Mr. Fuchsia on Helion

4. Why on earth would [RD] want to blob with or protect some suicider Death Star stack and non-apologist who (at best) cant keep his logins secure or (at worst) intentionally suicided the top 1 player he dislikes on a server he doesnt care about

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: [RD] Mr. Fuschsia / [1st] Adun pro suicider

Postby Rekronoa » Tue 17 Jul, 2012 23:14

This is Helion. People don't care about Juno here.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Hecate

Postby Hecate » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 02:44

Rekronoa wrote:This is Helion. People don't care about Juno here.
It is obviously about both servers.

That is a pretty naive statement, its difficult for me to see how you can take such an embarrassing and ignorant position in a public space.

If a Juno player controls 60mil BS to assassinate 100mil Levis, and that same player controls 50 DS on Helion, then yes it is about Helion and specifically about RD's blob and the volatility of one of their larger cap stacks

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 03:14

Just because he suicided on one server, doesn't mean he plans on doing it here. If he did, he would have done them both together so he didn't risk getting kicked on Helion for what he did over there.

How about next time you think about what you post and don't put stupid *beep* like this in the Helion P+W forums when it has nothing to do with it.

I am Rekronoa
Hecate

Postby Hecate » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 08:10

Definition of politics
plural noun

[usually treated as singular]

the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power:

I do understand the counter-point, I did put some careful thought into picking what thread this all seemed most appropriate in and that is a judgement call for the mods obviously. To me it seems clearly on-topic and fitting, they have a term called cross-server politics and that seems to cover many conflicts among individuals and guilds, both within a server and across servers.

Helion as a present tense concern (OMG are they really blobbed with 50 DS and known suicider?!) rather than a past tense Juno concern (wow that is a pretty terrible thing for a player to do to his guildmate who trusted him).

It seems to me that you are more concerned with disqualifying this as a topic-of-discussion than with facing the uncomfortable truth that there is an unstable Capitals player named Mr. Fuchsia on the RD blob who has shown he will suicide his fleet to zero his allies if it suits him.

Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 08:43

To be honest, I could care less if he went crazy with those DS and derbed the *beep* out of RD, even though I would rather he did it to LOVE.

This thread doesn't talk about the politics of the Helion server. It talks about how one player, on a different server, decided to rage and suicide his mobile into someone else. Even if he does it here as well, I still wouldn't consider this forum to be the proper place.

The General forum would be where this sort of thing goes in my opinion.

I am Rekronoa
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 17:16

As a "fleet baptism" expert all I ask is: Did he killed for positive ratio these 100 mil or failed? Please supply us with the battle report for evaluation.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 18 Jul, 2012 22:45

Hecate wrote:1. [1st] Adun suicides 60mil Battleships into 100mil [1st] Levis on Juno
I would say that's a pretty good ratio.

I am Rekronoa

Return to “Helion”