Why Not Do Something?

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Why Not Do Something?

Postby Glaurung » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:58

XIIII wrote:stx, ruin, take your pick lmao :)

H-IV dominated the lowers? um the teens you mean

I said teens.

Yes, we defeated A|A in the early stage and won a big chunk of the teens.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:56

Tsedeqiah wrote:
XIIII wrote: You lot dont remember how we were nearly taken out all that time ago...we didnt dominate from day one.
Umm, yeah you did...you obviously don't know your own guild's history.
History lesson.

We were invaded twice before the first server war. As in people were invading the lowers. We caused both invasions to retreat. On the first invasion we rallied close to 95% of all stx fleet and weren't sure we'd be able to win playing defense on the LZ.

But that's not the nearly taken out he's referring to. He's referring to H24 where we lost most of our mobiles and 80% of the derbs. Everyone thought we were done and would never recover. We had to fight our way back onto the server with a series of carefully picked battles over the course of the next year.

Ninja LE's of Death is not just a phrase, it's a way of life.

So who doesn't know server/guild history again?

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:33

:D

owned

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Mon 03 Dec, 2012 06:32

@Purge

Informative, accurate and with good grammar.

+1

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
LocoMike
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby LocoMike » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 22:50

Purge wrote:
Tsedeqiah wrote:
XIIII wrote: You lot dont remember how we were nearly taken out all that time ago...we didnt dominate from day one.
Umm, yeah you did...you obviously don't know your own guild's history.
History lesson.

We were invaded twice before the first server war. As in people were invading the lowers. We caused both invasions to retreat. On the first invasion we rallied close to 95% of all stx fleet and weren't sure we'd be able to win playing defense on the LZ.

But that's not the nearly taken out he's referring to. He's referring to H24 where we lost most of our mobiles and 80% of the derbs. Everyone thought we were done and would never recover. We had to fight our way back onto the server with a series of carefully picked battles over the course of the next year.

Ninja LE's of Death is not just a phrase, it's a way of life.

So who doesn't know server/guild history again?
Sup Purge.

I see you guys are still #winning ;) Tell all the old school fellas I said hi.

Inigo Montoya wrote: Loco Mike, the player you picked as an example of a simmer, has above average XP and below average tech.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Mon 18 Feb, 2013 16:50

LocoMike.

I believe I had that name for a while during the first war with stx :D Good to see you around, LM.

LocoMike
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby LocoMike » Mon 18 Feb, 2013 17:24

Glaurung wrote:LocoMike.

I believe I had that name for a while during the first war with stx :D Good to see you around, LM.
We're you that fella who stoled my name? That's copyrighted baby!

Good to see you too :)

Still fighting the good fight I see.

Inigo Montoya wrote: Loco Mike, the player you picked as an example of a simmer, has above average XP and below average tech.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Mon 18 Feb, 2013 17:33

Yea :) Great times...

Now Helion is a wasteland, but I never give up and still lurking around.

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 01:58

Hey LM!

He's right Helion is a wasteland. It's also the easiest server of all to make money on. I cleared ~ 10M while I was playing guard just stripping all of some dudes bases with 1M in CVs and recs over them. ;) We just rolled 100M or so out of WHY! and half of it was by just sitting still and letting them ram random fleets into us for nice profits. Some of their rando suicide fleets were netting us in excess of 100% profit... Hunting easy mode FTW! I have a theory that they want to make us go away by making sure all of our really active players stay fed and in sim mode.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 07:28

You actually did no more than 70M from WHY and a bit less than 6M HIV over there.Easy hunting, no doubt about it.

Look at WHY charts here.

Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:44

More like 100mill when you consider that WHY is still prodding.

Quit all but H.

Return to “Helion”