Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Re: Why Not Do Something?

Postby Purge » Sun 09 Sep, 2012 19:57

If the sea sheppards tied to stop them, you'd watch. Admit it. Even knowing the likely outcome...OK, because you know the likely outcome.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 05:27

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 00:54, edited 1 time in total.

Footnotes 3 4
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 06:29

You guys need these dedicated people to scout and navigate the fat asses for targets.Same was in Gamma as I watched how(and who mostly) leadership acts (same approach here as in [DS] with added some players/ideas from Poke) for more than 1 1/2 years. Basically its the good leadership that holds these fat players together.Same in the big guild I am of course.Skills of the few giving directions are vital for the masses.LOVE without its leaders and spies will be like an elephant in a glass shop.Loud, dizzy, extra heavy and unable to do *beep*.Most of these people dont even have the proper fleet to do a 7 mil hit over 25 rings and 20 cc as they lack FTs or something else.

By the way I wonder did these LVs made some profit last say 365 days?

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 20:15

Balor wrote:
Sea_Dawg wrote:A lot of our players do enjoy rank whoring.

I got 700 Levis :paranoid:

In srsness, I see this debate on new servers. People question the simpacts, they challenge the value of "winning," and they long for an illusory ideal of permanent warfare on a contested server with a "small/leet" guild.

Play to win, go for the big kill, go for the "trophy server" that you can retire to your e-shelf and watch it grow to simtastic glory; in my case, to 800 Levis.

In this realism/idealism debate, I would speculate that the single most important factor in determining who is in the "idealist" camp, is age. It seems to be younger players, the college-ish crowd in particular, that have these ideals of permanent live-server warfare.

Lots of us have jobs and/or families. An achievement is something that's meant to be completed, not continuously defended into eternity. Who wants to "live online" forever because of lolmorals and lolideals, especially when many of us actually are active on new and contested servers? The most successful leadership group (hint: its LOVE and the expansion family) is also somewhat order. The idea of winning something and putting that battle to rest actually has lots of appeal depending what your relationship to games vs real life balance is.

So, if you've won the server and now you've retired Helion to your e-shelf while actively playing on newer servers, can you all just either delete your accounts on Helion or go permanently inactive so we can farm your accounts? I believe that would be a win/win for everyone at this point. LOVE/RD needs to leave Helion. We know you won, now get out of here and let the rest of us have our fun. This is a video game, after all. You guys operate with such seriousness that you'd think the game developers hired you to play their game as a career.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Sat 15 Sep, 2012 04:43

Purge channels Addex -----

U mad bro?

----- Returns to normalcy

We are having fun. If you have fun or not, is not my concern. Though I'd certainly enjoy any e-tears you care to send to LOVE members.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Dj range
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Gamma - STEEL
Lyra-Amigo
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Dj range » Sat 15 Sep, 2012 09:22

im having fun :shifty:

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 15 Sep, 2012 09:59

Lies! :bleh:

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Dj range
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Lyra-Amigo

Postby Dj range » Sat 15 Sep, 2012 17:18

yeah it was :paranoid:

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 08:35

But I actually had fun last 20 hours! :)

Detected, outmaneuvered, derbed and almost recycled the mighty Attila's 202 mil mobile while he was trying to do the same with me. What a great day was 15 Sep.

Thats on another server ofc.Attila never played here.Or at least not yet.

Short Stack
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: OFACE
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Short Stack » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 02:05

Ugh.
Less talk more pew pew and farms.

Retired: A: R.D.M H: LOVE L: USSV N: SS
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 11:50

This server doesn't have much pew pew left in it.

I am Rekronoa
---- A: [A14] ---- F: [SL] ---- G: [-GTF-] ---- H: [WHY!] ----
Dj range
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Lyra-Amigo

Postby Dj range » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 13:53

there was pew pew the other day :paranoid:

Short Stack
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Short Stack » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 01:02

Rekronoa wrote:This server doesn't have much pew pew left in it.

It does when you have amazing ratios. :whisle:

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 20:34

@Regret OK sir boss! :lol:

Going to build like 100 LVs next 7-8 months and apply to LOVE after that.Make sure you let me in.Then next few days you will see how to pew pew properly over a blob.I bet there will be like more than half the guild with cycloz turned on and of course no one to react when I do the carnage. :lol: I LOVE THAT LOVE *beep* IN HELION!

Btw loved how our guy French Maid suicide-quit over the LOVE gathering.From the distance of time sometimes was thinking that I had to do this too when had the chance/s, but tell me how could do this to you and your people as I am such an HONOURABLE fella!?! :)

Short Stack
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Short Stack » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 21:57

No.

Return to “Helion”