I root for the home team.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: E-peen waving

Postby Glaurung » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 20:02

Doing this in Helion is like a US citizen goes to Senegal or Burundi, install an improvised tribune on the central square of the capital city and start screaming loudly how *beep* rich he is, waving a 100 dollar bill in his hand.And he will be, compared to the poor people around... :nonono

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 23:21

Valid point sir. And I am certainly not one to dispute the validity of your post.

That being said, I think I can count on one hand how many people (maybe 2 hands if you include Alpha) who have that high of a prod. Pretty big deal imo.

I root for the home team.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 06:29

Its cool Benji, nice prodcap.

Just acting as the Helion voice of reason. Sad both servers I like most are the top 2 slowest and poorest in the game.And I think Helion beats Ceti with these like 100 people in the top 1000 exp rank with ZERO exp.

You have to create an innovative and fair non-permafarming policy in the name of the future.It wont help immediately but will stabilize the population here as its now a major problem.I can count about 400 active/semiactive players in Helion and by the end of the year at least 20 of them will quit as they are permafarmed by you people in the name of boosting your already huge accounts.We are beyond the point that stats matters as no real opponents to fight/compare against and most important, there will be no targets to keep such prodcap working all the time as its a must for the big accounts.

Edit (so we can stay on subject): I know at least a dozen with this prodcap and bigger only in Ceti.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.

Return to “Helion”