Lets mess up the things, aye? ;)

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Re: Lets mess up the things, aye? ;)

Postby -Benji- » Wed 24 Oct, 2012 04:40

Wlerin wrote:Ah, but what about when *you* go inactive?
Then I will have to be shot by a gigantic BS or IF stack cause that's the only way someone will get good ratios on mah fleets.

@ Glaurung -- I get the point you are trying to make. It's just that when it comes to inactives, shield rape is the best way to derb inactives, hands down. Durrrrrrr.

I root for the home team.
Lyra
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lyra » Thu 25 Oct, 2012 10:53

-Benji- wrote: Then I will have to be shot by a gigantic BS or IF stack cause that's the only way someone will get good ratios on mah fleets.
I believe we have just the guy on standby :whisle:

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri 26 Oct, 2012 00:34

Glaurung wrote:420 mil fleet transferred from HGG to RD. Why?

GOON?
Because goon wouldnt let us join them.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Fri 26 Oct, 2012 17:52

What would you do if you join GOON lol? Join LOVE later? :lol:

By the way as our lady Lyra is around, let me humbly ask a question: Which galaxy you gave peace to TFL and why? I bet its in the 50s or 60s this place. :)

Edit: Two days later, no answer. We already know where, but dont know why. Curious thing is when I permafarmed the TFL base near me, waiting for them to feed me some delicious hot derbs(which they did - 4 times), a LOVE, exHIV, player defended the TFL fella. :lol: Questions, questions and more questions and no one around to answer, the strong spell for inactivity Nostradaemus sending LOVE every morning seems to work :lol:

Edit 2: Sometimes I wonder why these efforts in Helion? I am in the biggest AE guild, established player, VGM, 22k prodcap, can kill noobs for entertainment any time I want and I am losing my time dealing with LOVE and TFL in a dead server. :wall:

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Mon 29 Oct, 2012 13:16

-Benji- wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Ah, but what about when *you* go inactive?
Then I will have to be shot by a gigantic BS or IF stack cause that's the only way someone will get good ratios on mah fleets.
I'm glad I'm specing in Ion...it's good to see that I'll have at least one target...

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.

Return to “Helion”