Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Re: Goon Drops Pact With LOVE

Postby Purge » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:03

Tsedeqiah wrote:
Purge wrote:One of our players had a random under full perma OCC. He joined GOON. We said we were cool leaving it between the guy doing the perma'ing and the guy being perma'ed. They said that was cool with them too. That was so long ago I barely remember it.

In general LOVE has a no reflagging policy to avoid perma's or hits. IE If you are perma'ed and flag to an allied flag, you still have to fight your way free, rather than expecting a release. Same with your fleet if it's trapped.

We expect the same in return.

You can, however, ASK and we will consider doing otherwise on a case by case basis. Often times if it's just one base, and it's a perma reflag, we simply let it go. If it's all the guys bases under a perma, well...We ask WTF are you doing letting a farm in? And if you really think he's not a farm, why don't you just give him an account that hasn't already been destroyed.

IE In the case above we basically left all of LOVE but the guy doing the OCCing out of it.

Not that I care what anybody else thinks, nor does GOON need a reason to drop the NAP. They wanted to drop it, that's good enough.
Who or what are you? Oh, you must be LOVE's minister of propaganda, that's who.
I'm the guy who orders your fleet derbed...If you had a fleet...And it were worth issuing orders over.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:10

plex wrote:
Purge wrote:One of our players had a random under full perma OCC. He joined GOON. We said we were cool leaving it between the guy doing the perma'ing and the guy being perma'ed. They said that was cool with them too. That was so long ago I barely remember it.

In general LOVE has a no reflagging policy to avoid perma's or hits. IE If you are perma'ed and flag to an allied flag, you still have to fight your way free, rather than expecting a release. Same with your fleet if it's trapped.

We expect the same in return.

You can, however, ASK and we will consider doing otherwise on a case by case basis. Often times if it's just one base, and it's a perma reflag, we simply let it go. If it's all the guys bases under a perma, well...We ask WTF are you doing letting a farm in? And if you really think he's not a farm, why don't you just give him an account that hasn't already been destroyed.

IE In the case above we basically left all of LOVE but the guy doing the OCCing out of it.

Not that I care what anybody else thinks, nor does GOON need a reason to drop the NAP. They wanted to drop it, that's good enough.
I'm not sure of the specifics but there was one guy who'd managed to free himself a couple of times and LOVE kept retaking the bases. Not ideal when there's a NAP in place.

It's not the only reason of course, I think a lot of people are just tired of the server and want a change (or a nudge to quit perhaps).

True. Every NAP has it's odd spots though. We used to have perma's on RD bases in the lowers and I've already told Turq that he's free to shoot Kirby without saying anything to us first if he ever lands in H24.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:29

Tsedeqiah wrote:So what are you saying? That we need a communist revolution on Helion where the "have nots" overthrow the "haves" so we can all "have some"? Cute...
aliens from mars wrote:Communism fixes everything, da?
yes, yes it does. I mean, да.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:44

Нет, товарищ.What we really need is to start paying attention to what is going on in H.

It means you have to concentrate power like they do.Make people relocate and stay together, be active, grow some balls and do small ops, land your main fleet being online, recruit some new guys, dont be paranoid but also dont advertize around the server your future ops, make sure people leave their accounts in the guild.Have your friends cellphones, talk about the ops and not last - have a big number of RC so you can soup fast.For WHY and below is absolutely a must to have 10k RC for each mil of fleet.

Thats what I mean, which is a small revolution in every aspect

PS I am warning every time the friendly guilds when big fleets incoming to the 3 galaxies I am located as ofc I watch the enemy gates + HGG.

Never received a similar warning from another non-RD/LOVE guild thou.

PPS XIIII you defeat yourself in the field of forums with such statements. Oh, hai aliens from mars.Really, tell me more about communism, but on PM as we dont need to distract the people here from all these important issues.I am really interested on this one. :lol:

And an anecdote I recalled, very good for Helion:

A scholar asks his master:

-Master, do we have to wait long time for better times?
-Well, master said, If you just wait - a very long time.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 29 Nov, 2012 20:54

Glaurung wrote:@ Tsedeqiah

Look kid, propaganda is not the problem. I am also a propaganda type, the real question here is which side you own.

Helion is a mirror of our society. The filthy rich's machine versus the rest and there is not even a price they are fighting for as when we "the insignificant" are "dead" it will be the end of the "big" ones as well. 20k+ prodcap is hard to maintain even 12/24 on eco only and therefore no fun at all playing such server as no goals different than sim numbers for the sake of nothing.
I'm still determined to have 1 million frigs but somehow i keep using them before reaching that goal.

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Mon 03 Dec, 2012 06:53

I am after 1 Mil FTs with my new tiny account. So far 1/3 of them done. TFL shake, you mfs! :lol:

Raindrops was right a year ago telling me the only way you lose in AE is by deleting your account.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Vile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Vile » Thu 20 Dec, 2012 22:36

Glaurung wrote:
Raindrops was right a year ago telling me the only way you lose in AE is by deleting your account.
Or by playing it in the first place.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:00

Agree, if you are not having fun here is better to quit than prolong the inevitable.

By the way today is the perfect time for Lyra announcing the death of Helion.Mission completed, fellas.Server is ruined beyond recognition.Well done! (Now kick The Desert Fox and the rest of the simmers clique and derb their eboats. x100 more cash expected instead of hitting WHY and HIV bases and their few miserable fleets.)

Was waiting for someone posting here, to be honest.Making a new thread is silly as server is dead and buried.Two other active threads had already my posts.(Doubleposting is forbidden here and yellow cart is immediately given.) LOL... :lol:

Return to “Helion”