Goon Drops Pact With LOVE

plex
Guild: H:GOON
M:~HH~

Goon Drops Pact With LOVE

Postby plex » Sat 24 Nov, 2012 00:32

There's probably nobody around that still cares but it might make the 40s a little more interesting.

1 [LOVE] The Server 11,601,116,420 143 81,126,688
4 [GOON] :gooncamp: 692,948,390 56 12,374,078

Pact was dropped yesterday I suppose due to a number of reasons, the latest one being LOVE not releasing goon occs.

Not like it's gonna make much of a difference (besides RD and LOVE going at it, what would?) but at least I predict another spike in my XP.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Goon Drops Pact With LOVE

Postby Glaurung » Sat 24 Nov, 2012 19:32

These are really good news.

I am sure one day we will see [RD] drop their pact with [stx] and then and only then we can have the REAL fun Helion deserve.

Godspeed GOON!

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Dj range
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Gamma - STEEL
Lyra-Amigo
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Dj range » Sat 24 Nov, 2012 20:41

lol i bet LOVE plants a bill blob up in the high 40s early 50s

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sun 25 Nov, 2012 07:21

I believe RD are still in the upper 40s. They have ~400m mil only in 46.

Too lazy to scout properly these days.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Mon 26 Nov, 2012 07:33

Kudos to GOON for standing up for your members, even when it will most likely mean you loosing the majority of your fleet.

Good luck to all of you in GOON.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Mon 26 Nov, 2012 15:43

plex wrote:There's probably nobody around that still cares but it might make the 40s a little more interesting.

1 [LOVE] The Server 11,601,116,420 143 81,126,688
4 [GOON] :gooncamp: 692,948,390 56 12,374,078

Pact was dropped yesterday I suppose due to a number of reasons, the latest one being LOVE not releasing goon occs.

Not like it's gonna make much of a difference (besides RD and LOVE going at it, what would?) but at least I predict another spike in my XP.

What kind of a pact did you have with LOVE anyway, that they were occing you at all? A "limited" aggression pact?

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Rekronoa
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: See sig.
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Rekronoa » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 00:18

Probably an NAP that LOVE broke a couple times because they can.

I am Rekronoa
F: OoR
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 02:18

One of our players had a random under full perma OCC. He joined GOON. We said we were cool leaving it between the guy doing the perma'ing and the guy being perma'ed. They said that was cool with them too. That was so long ago I barely remember it.

In general LOVE has a no reflagging policy to avoid perma's or hits. IE If you are perma'ed and flag to an allied flag, you still have to fight your way free, rather than expecting a release. Same with your fleet if it's trapped.

We expect the same in return.

You can, however, ASK and we will consider doing otherwise on a case by case basis. Often times if it's just one base, and it's a perma reflag, we simply let it go. If it's all the guys bases under a perma, well...We ask WTF are you doing letting a farm in? And if you really think he's not a farm, why don't you just give him an account that hasn't already been destroyed.

IE In the case above we basically left all of LOVE but the guy doing the OCCing out of it.

Not that I care what anybody else thinks, nor does GOON need a reason to drop the NAP. They wanted to drop it, that's good enough.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:47

Agree with Purge, but with a comment.

Sometimes you accept certain players not for their fighting skills, but for their JG network or their ability to work well with computers.Or some other valuable quality of them.People are just different and AE has many aspects.

plex
Guild: H:GOON
M:~HH~

Postby plex » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 16:28

Purge wrote:One of our players had a random under full perma OCC. He joined GOON. We said we were cool leaving it between the guy doing the perma'ing and the guy being perma'ed. They said that was cool with them too. That was so long ago I barely remember it.

In general LOVE has a no reflagging policy to avoid perma's or hits. IE If you are perma'ed and flag to an allied flag, you still have to fight your way free, rather than expecting a release. Same with your fleet if it's trapped.

You can, however, ASK and we will consider doing otherwise on a case by case basis. Often times if it's just one base, and it's a perma reflag, we simply let it go. If it's all the guys bases under a perma, well...We ask WTF are you doing letting a farm in? And if you really think he's not a farm, why don't you just give him an account that hasn't already been destroyed.

IE In the case above we basically left all of LOVE but the guy doing the OCCing out of it.

Not that I care what anybody else thinks, nor does GOON need a reason to drop the NAP. They wanted to drop it, that's good enough.

I'm not sure of the specifics but there was one guy who'd managed to free himself a couple of times and LOVE kept retaking the bases. Not ideal when there's a NAP in place.

It's not the only reason of course, I think a lot of people are just tired of the server and want a change (or a nudge to quit perhaps).

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 20:03

Purge wrote:One of our players had a random under full perma OCC. He joined GOON. We said we were cool leaving it between the guy doing the perma'ing and the guy being perma'ed. They said that was cool with them too. That was so long ago I barely remember it.

Who or what are you? Oh, you must be LOVE's minister of propaganda, that's who.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 20:34

@ Tsedeqiah

Look kid, propaganda is not the problem. I am also a propaganda type, the real question here is which side you own.

Helion is a mirror of our society. The filthy rich's machine versus the rest and there is not even a price they are fighting for as when we "the insignificant" are "dead" it will be the end of the "big" ones as well. 20k+ prodcap is hard to maintain even 12/24 on eco only and therefore no fun at all playing such server as no goals different than sim numbers for the sake of nothing.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 21:20

Glaurung wrote:@ Tsedeqiah

Look kid, propaganda is not the problem. I am also a propaganda type, the real question here is which side you own.

Helion is a mirror of our society. The filthy rich's machine versus the rest and there is not even a price they are fighting for as when we "the insignificant" are "dead" it will be the end of the "big" ones as well. 20k+ prodcap is hard to maintain even 12/24 on eco only and therefore no fun at all playing such server as no goals different than sim numbers for the sake of nothing.

So what are you saying? That we need a communist revolution on Helion where the "have nots" overthrow the "haves" so we can all "have some"? Cute...

Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Aliens from Mars » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 22:39

Communism fixes everything, da?

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:55

its actually pretty fun watching your fleet simming up :D

10k bs, then 20k, then 40k bs etc etc....its a nice sight....makes using them even more fun..

people have lives......pretty sure we have had our share of fighting. But ofc because YOU and a bunch of WHY!, SoTL, HGG farms want to have fun, we should make it fun for you. you want fun on helion? make it yourself or go start N

Return to “Helion”