Is all RD such fails?

Necrosapien
Guild: AA
Galaxy: Nova

Is all RD such fails?

Postby Necrosapien » Sun 03 Feb, 2013 02:15

A couple of RD hit some of my guildmates for losses recently. So I hit a couple of RD bases for good profits. So they got mad about it and hit some of my bases for even more losses. Multiple bases and he made a loss on every one of them. LMAO. I had some respect for RD but they just lost all respect from my guild. Seems they are some 5 year old kids. They are allowed to attack who they want but nobody is allowed to attack them? Got to wonder about guilds like that. Especially when someone in their guild starts messaging me about diplomacy while he sneaks in. I am in a small guild and we seem to profit more and have a lot more honor then some RD members. Where I come from war without honor is terrorism. So is RD just a guild of al qaeda nut jobs?
He lands and I kill some carriers:
Total cost of units destroyed: 156770 ( Attacker: 46985 ; Defender: 109785 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +14102 ; Defender: +2422 )
New debris in space: 103162
Then he attacks my base:
Total cost of units destroyed: 76280 ( Attacker: 76280 ; Defender: 0 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +1177 ; Defender: +6866 )
New debris in space: 53396
Attacker conquered the base
Attacker got 14404 credits for pillaging defender's base.

Multiple times. What a fail.

Had I not known that I was dead already. I would have mourned my loss of life.
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Is all RD such fails?

Postby fendelius » Sun 03 Feb, 2013 14:40

just break everyone one of there occs in three or four galaxies, that will get there attention and urn there respect :dance:

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 03 Feb, 2013 22:36

Necrosapien wrote:A couple of RD hit some of my guildmates for losses recently. So I hit a couple of RD bases for good profits. So they got mad about it and hit some of my bases for even more losses. Multiple bases and he made a loss on every one of them. LMAO. I had some respect for RD but they just lost all respect from my guild.
I rather doubt they care.
Seems they are some 5 year old kids. They are allowed to attack who they want but nobody is allowed to attack them?
Exactly. You're getting it.
Got to wonder about guilds like that.
Not really. They're the big fish. They get to snack on whoever they wish, and anyone who dares oppose them gets made an example of.
I am in a small guild and we seem to profit more and have a lot more honor then some RD members. Where I come from war without honor is terrorism.
They don't need honor, so they don't bother with it.

I'm not saying any of this is "right", nor that it's good for the community as a whole (it isn't), but it is how things have worked around here for a long, long time.

As to the hits themselves...
Necrosapien wrote:He lands and I kill some carriers:
Not his fault that you killed his carriers, unless he was sitting there for several minutes. Well, not entirely his fault. The only thing he could have done requires far too much micromanagement over too long a period for most players to bother with.
Necrosapien wrote:Total cost of units destroyed: 156770 ( Attacker: 46985 ; Defender: 109785 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +14102 ; Defender: +2422 )
New debris in space: 103162
...especially for chump change like this. Judging from RD fleet averages, you killed 0.1% of his fleet. :clap:

And armour levels are so high that this was barely even a loss...
Necrosapien wrote:Then he attacks my base:
Total cost of units destroyed: 76280 ( Attacker: 76280 ; Defender: 0 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +1177 ; Defender: +6866 )
New debris in space: 53396
Attacker conquered the base
Attacker got 14404 credits for pillaging defender's base.
dat XP

dat 8k loss
Necrosapien wrote:Multiple times. What a fail.
Without knowing what your bases look like, it's hard to tell whether this was actually a "fail" or a necessary sacrifice. If you're one of those silly people who builds 25/25 rings and barely raises econ at all (judging from the second hit, that's probably the case), then he could make the best hit in the world and it would still be for a loss. Though not much of one.

Now, one question for you. Are you in the 20s? Or one of RD's claimed strongholds? [edit: Looks like that would be the 20s, 30, 35, and 55.)

Necrosapien

Postby Necrosapien » Mon 04 Feb, 2013 01:45

Nope. Its in the 40s. And now they have gotten worse. One of them tells me if I leave RD alone they will leave me alone. I wake up to find all my bases occd by them. All for losses. So now RD is my new target. I used to just target LOVE. But since RD wants to play. I will play. At least my guild acts with honor and integrity. RD seems to be a bunch of fail noobs. And backstabbers.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Mon 04 Feb, 2013 07:50

Sorry, but your approach is wrong.

From all guilds in Helion you choose to have fun with RD and LOVE?

Its a lost cause, go smash some other players, increase your fleets size, avoid being derbed and wait for Armageddon.

And IF one day there so few players left and RD and LOVE decide to fight each other and you are still around(which I doubt), you might be actually lucky to make few hits on the losing side as a revenge.

PS Your other option is restart in the 00s and make a cool low level account and go above level 30 just to hit 5/5 or 10/10 ringed LOVE bases, get a high pillage, plunder their trades, recycle the derbs and later laugh at them on forum as they cant do anything that bad to you. (You can switch 00s with 20s and LOVE with RD).

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Necrosapien

Postby Necrosapien » Tue 05 Feb, 2013 00:29

Hmmm. Seems your approach is wrong. LOVE and RD are the only ones worth attacking. I will not prey on the weak like they do. I prefer to attack those stronger then me. Better XP. And better profits. And you dont have to have a base in the 0Xs to hit them. They are very lazy there. I send fleet all the time and make some really nice hits. Most time you dont even need to get the derbs they pillage so well.

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Tue 05 Feb, 2013 00:46

You do not prey on the weak?

Then who are we (LOVE) meant to attack? :( Since there is NO one stronger than us, who can we hit? you people complain that we sim, then complain that we hit you.....

urghhhh farms huh?

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 05 Feb, 2013 05:31

Clearly you should cannibalize yourselves. Because that would be more "honurable".

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Tue 05 Feb, 2013 08:57

I am attacking everything. If opportunity to hit and recycle fast some sloppy LOVE, sure I will. Of course will do the same with TFL.Its a war game, not a charity club.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Wed 06 Feb, 2013 13:41

Necrosapien wrote:Nope. Its in the 40s. And now they have gotten worse. One of them tells me if I leave RD alone they will leave me alone. I wake up to find all my bases occd by them. All for losses. So now RD is my new target. I used to just target LOVE. But since RD wants to play. I will play. At least my guild acts with honor and integrity. RD seems to be a bunch of fail noobs. And backstabbers.
Oh tyvm i am much more reliefed :pray:

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 09 Feb, 2013 11:58

OK, lets conclude the subject and move to other, more important matter... :lol:

Thread was wack on arrival.Wlerin the voice of reason again.LOVE comments created few smiles, but RD made it work.Their style is so dope that they dont even care about what you say, do or think.Especially on forum.They just deliver shiny awesomeness and thats it!

Return to “Helion”