Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: lolOMG lolONOZ

Postby PowerVerde » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 19:36

UR Enemy wrote:@Powerverde
Also you never pm'd me as you don't know who I am!
If you're not ONOZ then u are just a coward talking behind a forum handle.
I know you fell out with him becuase on a operation you sat there doing sweet f all then demanding where was the fleets you could kill, when he and others actually did the work, becuase you were too scared to use your shiny fleets on anything but stupid ratios.
Are you on drugs?
Now i know u are just another inacto f@g because if u were a true LOVE member u wouldnt type any of the *beep* above

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
RP Manu
Guild: H- LOVE
J- 1st
Galaxy: Helion

Postby RP Manu » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 20:33

Wow im going to get suid i didnt see that happening ahhh im sooo scared my internet space boats!! oh no!

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 22:12

question, why do you still continue to use my actual name?

simple truths? yes..cause slagging off the one person who Could do something about it will help.....why on earth would Lyra help someone would just went all crazy against her??

And lol no i didnt ;)

see here's your flaw....you always say how manu should be kd/sui etc but rarely me :( or when you do its later on :(

and he did beg to come back....he cried cause he claimed lyra refused to let him in

also, just saying....i haz a bodyguard so good luck ;) and no its not manu ;)

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 00:28

@ Ryan

No he stated that Lyra won't actually put a final proper punishment warning in place, if Manu and you carried on doing what you have been doing, as said you both have had a couple of final warnings now, so showed his point, that lyra/leaders were not taking seriously what was happening and continues to happen, as you guys keep on stirring up beep in love and get away with it.

He said if she shows that she is serious about the guild by truly punishing those who keep ignoring warning after warning he would come back, as he would also have to abide by that rule too, otherwise he would be kicked derbed, but in the conversational time with leaders you guys got one or more final warnings again, so he posted that she isn't listening which was shame for the guild and upset that love is dying.

Thats not a cry to come back it is a cry to have leaders care enough to save the guild, which they don't, he has messages from leaders even saying they are fed up running the guild are nearly at point of deleting the guild.

Love is dying fast, even faster than helion, you never know it maybe what server needs to be reborn, the end of love as a guild.

@Power I remember you went on a operation with us which was organised by OMG into mid twenties, you were one of three players who couldn't be bothered to hit targets on small blobs becuase the ratio wasn't good enough for you, everyone who bothered ate double their losses as a minimum, but wasn't good enough for you.

Becuase you and the others who didn't bother becuase of ratios OMG had to make a couple of hits on targets not suitable for his spec, but that meant the derbs were safe for those to eat.

I believe you made a hit or two but not on anything major and not on targets that would mean all who went would eat, just yourself, but they were not great derb amounts created, so yeah I recall it as i saw the messages he got from you and others, saying ah yeah rather not do it, becuase it would mean I only get x and thats not good enough for the losses I would make.

Both myself and OMG have been and are in same guilds you been or are in, helion is the only one which you have dislike of him, and that was after the twenties op.

Ryan fell out with OMG becuase duck aka Ryan , who then became eagle and now Ooze wouldn't repay him derbs that were owed to him, and got on bad side of OMG over the derbs issue.

OMG is still owed over 4 million in derbs from H40's operation he has never asked for, he has given over 15 million in derbs over last 3 months to help love members out, what have you guys done for the guild without being asked to do for recently?

let alone the fact built gates and bases were leaders wanted, he permafarmed the likes of Judenasty out of lowers on Lyra's command, he cleared many of the lowers, mainly him and sea dawg of why, hgg, hiv, sotl gates etc...

As said this board is now defunct as OMG is now in RD, come back to this board and say hi, when you guys are still in helion under the same account you have now, I bet you , none of you will be here then!

Minerva please lock this thread, all that needs to be said about OMG Onoz has been said.

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 01:20

Why did Onoz apply to join back then if he didnt want to come back..

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 03:18

he got annoyed because at the time, i wasnt active enough to go out hunting to repay him.....he then went and cried about it to leaders so i went out to repay him....and for about a few weeks....everytime i made him derbs....he never scooped so i had to. yet he still cried.

and seriously....stop avoiding my question....why say my actual name.....stfu and say Ooze or Duck....

we didnt recieve more than one final warning....the 1st warning/pm i got was about 2 weeks after Onoz/you dropped guild.

as for the boards without Onoz,, actually they are sooo much better without him/you... much more civil and no crying

when you gonna sui me?

Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:09

All I got from this whole thread is that Ur Enemy is obviously onoz, and I have no idea why he would keep up this charade.

Quit all but H.
Jethro Gibbs
Guild: E -Heaven G-DS
H -LOVE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Jethro Gibbs » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:14

in before forum is closed

This is Gibbs Posting to clear the situation and to get u all to stop fighting like little schoolgirls.

What happened is simple no matter what guild you are in there are always going to be members fighting each other for the gms love or in our case who could get most bickering and well its life.

So what would or could we do to prevent this well we cant prevent this all the time as it is just a matter of time before something happens well we can try to ask everyone to work together but that is up to people.

But this is my opinion what happens in one guild stays in that guild as it is no ones opinion what happens to that guild. Also in that saying what gives anyone the permission to bicker like children over what happens if it is not your guild keep ur childish noses out of it.

If you all want to bicker then it is called pms and in that matter keep it between the people u have problems with not another person in some random crappy guild that wants to know everything. If you have a problem with that then it is called retirement and if that dont work then get some help.

Sincerely
Gibbs
Guild Love
Trade Minister

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:17

UR Enemy, you are mentally ill, bro. Go get some treatment or stay away from the internets for some time. Writing text walls to defend an imaginary friend is a sign of a serious breakdown.

Never knew AE could be that dangerous for some humans...

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Jethro Gibbs
Guild: E -Heaven G-DS
H -LOVE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Jethro Gibbs » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:19

Just get along u children and grow the **** up no need for this *beep*
Last edited by Minerva on Sun 10 Mar, 2013 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:20

OH ARE YOU STARTING ON ME YOU NINCOMPOOP
Last edited by XIIII on Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:22, edited 1 time in total.

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:21

Onoz if you need tissues i have some :boohoo:

Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:23

Glaurung wrote:UR Enemy, you are mentally ill, bro. Go get some treatment or stay away from the internets for some time. Writing text walls to defend an imaginary friend is a sign of a serious breakdown.

Never knew AE could be that dangerous for some humans...

This is gold. But yes, I must indeed agree.

As one of the people who made the decision to not let onoz back in....

We had dealt with weeks of ceaseless little *beep* and argument between people in the guild. All the parties were warned multiple times. Something had to give. You pushed it too far first. You were a given a chance to come crawling back. You refused to admit you'd done anything wrong. You abused people in leadership. You threatened suiciding multiple times. This is why you are no longer welcome.

That is all. Stop having a mental breakdown over this. You were lucky enough to get into RD. Let this rest.

As for those in LOVE, recommend you stop feeding him. Best we let ol Lassy go easy...

Quit all but H.
XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Sun 10 Mar, 2013 04:23

someone draw up an epic mspaint

and minevera or whatevs, keep forum open as it relavant

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member