Postby XIIII » Wed 27 Feb, 2013 21:04

The WHO are YOU UR ENEMY?

RP Manu
Guild: H- LOVE
J- 1st
Galaxy: Helion

Re: lolOMG lolONOZ

Postby RP Manu » Wed 27 Feb, 2013 22:03

I didnt report Kirby why would i report someone i like?

[LOVE] ~*kirby*~ Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 27 Feb 2013, 21:49:45
Your not even on the list

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 10:14

If I recall correctly there were 2 kirby's in Helion at some point.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 01:08

Impossible, one is more than enough... :scared:

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 03:27

no there was only 1 kirby the other player was named Kirby :neutral2:

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 12:08

PowerVerde wrote:Impossible, one is more than enough... :scared:

Yes, yes lol. One Onoz, one kirby, and one The Desert Fox at a time. :D Btw Onoz didnt deleted as he promised as he appears on the ticker from time to time. Seems Ive motivated him to stay with this thread, which I guess is a good thing.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 15:46

Or he is waiting to be let into LOVE again :P or waiting for myself and RP to be kicked

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 18:43

XIIII, it got actually much more interesting than that. He was accepted by RD. Now lest see what color he gets.I have a suggestion for him, but a bit tired of yellow cards, so will leave you guess.

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 11:39

I am glad OMG is now in RD, but would like most others here prefer him back in love, but I can't blame him since Leaders, seem to think that Manu who has built in real terms 22 million fleet since getting manu account, which he nearly lost all fleet/derbs when he was hit, but due to love members saving the day, allowed the account to survive and rebuild due to his stupidity, is that in their opinion Manu is more beneficial to the guild than OMG is. :nonono

We are now blobbing in 3 locations and from what seems to be happening here that love will be doing a possible internal reorganisation, to liven things up, as title of this call to blobs is concerning many here that they will be food, trouble is we all know it will be the wrong people being targetted.

It is going to be interesting to see what happens from this order via leaders over forthcoming days and weeks, before we get any real intel on the survival of love and helion.

Anyway good luck mate in RD, whatever happens you know there is many here you can count on, also be assured there is many here who will make sure those few who are in manu's corner will get what is coming to them in the near future.

Kattu

Postby Kattu » Wed 06 Mar, 2013 02:48

Glad OMG didn't delete his account , it would have been sad to see him go .

Not surprised to see Manu evolved in internal crises . And he will continue to do so where ever he may be .
Most in Love ranks did not see the start of Manu in AE , real nice soup Opera . Shame I haven't been able to see the full picture , but knowing him it's not hard to imagine .

The worst part was trying to make OMZ the childish 1 witch it didn't add up .

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 13:47

"Manu who has built in real terms 22 million fleet since getting manu account, which he nearly lost all fleet/derbs when he was hit, but due to love members saving the day"

The eddie sats of a bad player, to improve accounts you need to loose fleet.
When did i nearly loose my fleet but get saved?
http://faboo.org/eddie/helion/publicPlayer/playerid/435

And Kattu carry on being a farm scared to even hit naked recs....

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 19:33

Thanks for showing the stats, as they show roughly in May 2012 lost nearly 30 million in fleet, hence when the derbs were secured to allow to regrow, as without help would of had no derbs to eat.

Also shows that since May 2012 you have in real terms only built 22 million fleet from the height of 80 mill it had then, at best after munching those derbs you have put it into rebuilding fleet which in total means lets be kind to you, you built say 52 million to where you are today fleet rank 107 [LOVE] RP Manu 101865995, since may 2012, thats 8 months and a bit you built 52 million for a love account that is awful, so thanks for showing your a bad player on the stats.

Also every account you have on other servers are even worse, so whats your excuse for those ones too.

RP Manu wrote:"Manu who has built in real terms 22 million fleet since getting manu account, which he nearly lost all fleet/derbs when he was hit, but due to love members saving the day"

The eddie sats of a bad player, to improve accounts you need to loose fleet.
When did i nearly loose my fleet but get saved?
http://faboo.org/eddie/helion/publicPlayer/playerid/435

And Kattu carry on being a farm scared to even hit naked recs....

Kattu

Postby Kattu » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 21:22

RP Manu wrote:And Kattu carry on being a farm scared to even hit naked recs....

I see you haven't solved your problem of making up events in AE .

I hope it's just in AE .

On another topic .
I am still waiting for you to get another account in WHY! so you can play RAT , 1 of your favourite ways to play AE .

I wish you the best keep it safe .

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 22:38

Dont forget geting 3 new bases to total of 21 cost of 39,321,600 Derbs.
More than doubling my prod cap.
Nearly trippling my research.
Improving my eco to over 12500 its lower atm as my base was hit will be back to full in no time.
And getting 9.5 Mil XP.

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Thu 07 Mar, 2013 23:54

Manu you are such a girl, you are making yourself more of a laughing stock posting on boards for OMG Onoz 500k fleet he had in H03 holding a ex love member occ, to be hit as you are so scared of it!

You have even cried like the little girl you are to Love leaders to get them to ask RD leaders if it is okay to have it hit!

The fleet is an occ fleet, which will be used by OMG to hit a base in H03 for Love Dino to help him out, and you cry over OMG 500k fleet and think you could wipe him out, when you make such a big deal over 500k.

What amazes me is that love leadership still doesn't see how your worse than a cancerous cell for the guild, your mum must be real proud of you!

Return to “Helion”