lolOMG lolONOZ

UR Enemy

Re: lolOMG lolONOZ

Postby UR Enemy » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 00:14

RP Manu wrote:Dont forget geting 3 new bases to total of 21 cost of 39,321,600 Derbs.
More than doubling my prod cap.
Nearly trippling my research.
Improving my eco to over 12500 its lower atm as my base was hit will be back to full in no time.
And getting 9.5 Mil XP.
Wooooooooooow amazing 3 new bases taking it too 21, most of love have 21 bases do they brag about it, no, do they think that is amazing and they are great at being able to sim for 3 bases, no!! (well some do)

tripling 0 is still 0

getting to 9.5 mill xp was only when the 30 million fleet was hit becuase you were arrogant and left it open to be hit in enemy area's, also the derbs as said was saved due to love members helping out, that hit to get most of that 9.5 mill xp was in may 2012, what have you done since then????

OMG Onoz XP is better than yours
his tech is better than yours
his prod is better than yours
his research is better than yours
even his econ is better than yours and he had to free min of 29 occ's to allow his fleet to get out of a galaxy with no gate for him.

When you grow up, I will give you a piece of advice for you!

In a job bragging on what you did months or yrs ago, doesn't mean anything, you have to be the best each and every month if you wish to keep your job or improve in work, if love leaders still had passion for love, they would say what have done in last months, answer is nothing , what about last 2 months , answer nothing, what about last 3 months the answer is again nothing!

Just becuase you have 40 mill more fleet than him you think you are better, you are not better than him, if he stopped using his fleet for say 2 months and gathered all that came out of his queues at end of that period and all occ fleet, I would reckon he would have same if not more fleet than you.

Go play on a new server where you can look like a big fish in a small fish tank, as in helion, you are just a minnow in a big fish tank i.e. Love and RD is the big tank.

RP Manu
Guild: H- LOVE
J- 1st
Galaxy: Helion

Postby RP Manu » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 04:20

His 500k doesnt scare me it was landing in 03 my bases are in 00. But i dont trust his intentions.

Dan Onoz must have a impressive prod to out prod my 40mil fleet lead after i also finish my thousands of hours of prod...

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 05:25

Heard in Gamma major guilds dropped some pacts in the name of balance. Is that true?

Btw Kattu, you describe Manu as the anti-hero, but I dont see how Omg Onoz is the hero of the day. He fails in understanding this game. You cant just harass people that hard for ages (he forced at least 7 of your guild out of the game) and then when they boot you out of the big guild, you start crying and state how bad OTHERS are. It doesnt make sense to me.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 09:52

Glaurung - You must as in earlier post been one that was on wrong end of OMG Onoz, also please read as OMG Onoz was not kicked he left, he also never cried, he showed how many in love hate Manu and hate what Manu has been doing to the guild, but leaders ignored the fact most wanted Manu kicked and OMG back.

OMG didn't want to come back unless at minimum Manu was told if he did what he does all the time, once more he would be kick derbed, Lyra in end said Manu was on final warning, but whilst OMG was talking to Leaders about whole thing, Manu did two other acts whilst on final warning and guess what still not kicked.

This proved even more so to us in love, that what OMG said was true, leaders have no real interest in it's members anymore, as Manu keeps stirring, other things and still isn't kicked!

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 14:25

Most wanted me kicked dam if thats the case the whole guild must have wanted you kicked as i have seen noone on the boards crying to have you back...

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 20:09

lol Manu you are such a liar, myself and many others sent messages showing what was said, just becuase you closed your eyes and may have deleted a few here and there, fact is most did post on boards they wanted OMG back.

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 23:08

Deleting every post that doesnt agree with me it such hard work but someone has to do it.....

JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L2: PM
T: TBD

Postby JudeNasty » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 01:34

If UR Enemy isn't OMGONOZ then he has a huge crush on him. lol

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 05:46

JudeNasty wrote:If UR Enemy isn't OMGONOZ then he has a huge crush on him. lol
Hahahah that was nice.

Of course he is.I have no doubts about it.

Btw JN, good to see you around.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 11:14

Not OMG at all, but i do know Judenasty was permafarmed by him lol

I as said before been his friend for over 5 yrs.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 13:54

UR Enemy wrote:OMG Onoz was not kicked he left, he also never cried
lol
Tell me again how u didnt cry when leaving...
he showed how many in love hate Manu and hate what Manu has been doing to the guild, but leaders ignored the fact most wanted Manu kicked and OMG back.
Really? Well Manu deserves an award then because i missed all those "shows"
OMG didn't want to come back unless at minimum Manu was told if he did what he does all the time, once more he would be kick derbed, Lyra in end said Manu was on final warning, but whilst OMG was talking to Leaders about whole thing, Manu did two other acts whilst on final warning and guess what still not kicked.
It's not up to u to determine u gets kicked...
This proved even more so to us in love, that what OMG said was true, leaders have no real interest in it's members anymore, as Manu keeps stirring, other things and still isn't kicked!
As i told you in pm, u could have just decided to ignore Manu if u wanted to. But no, u decided to prove MAnu wrong and get him kicked from Love and when u realised noone was siding with you, you just got butthurt and decided to quit.
There is more in life besides Manu, so quit thinking about him and drop your man-crush... I feel sorry to have to be the one to say this to u but... Manu doesnt love u :bleh:

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 14:07

@Powerverde

I am not OMG Onoz, I never seen him crying to come back, all I saw was him wanting leaders to stop making excuses for Manu and make sure next time he is properly punished, he has since OMG left had 2 or 3 final warnings, but still nothing happens.

Only crying I possibly conceded would be that he wanted Love to realise what Manu and Ooze was doing to guild.

He never wished to leave, but never wished to stay, if Manu and Ooze kept doing what they were and are doing, until certain promises were made, if not he didn't wish to come back to love, as love for him is not the same anymore.

Also you never pm'd me as you don't know who I am!

I know you fell out with him becuase on a operation you sat there doing sweet f all then demanding where was the fleets you could kill, when he and others actually did the work, becuase you were too scared to use your shiny fleets on anything but stupid ratios.

Also I and others know how many posts were on the boards for OMG to come back, you can flame, troll and lie on forum all you like, fact remains love is down one very active and good player, in near future timeframe love will be down many more, due to actions and/or inactions by leaders that have upset many in love.

XIIII
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XIIII » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 15:41

im pretty gutted that im not being mentioned and hated against as much on here! RP!! Stop stealing on the attention!

Hahah, your Saying OMG ONOZ Didnt cry? did you see his profile?

"LYRA ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED - I SAID THAT MANU & OOZE WILL GET PUNISHED NEXT TIME THEY TRASH TALKED LOVE MEMBERS!

SHE WON'T DO IT - SHE SAYS THEY BEEN WARNED - BUT WARNINGS IS NOT ENOUGH IF THEY KEEP DOINGING IT!

SHE WOULD RATHER PROTECT A CRAPPY PLAYER WHO HAS TRASH TALKED AND CAUSED SEVERAL TO LEAVE LOVE _ WHO JUST JOINED US MID LAST YR - THAN 90% OF LOVE WHO HAVE SHOWN THEMSELVES TO BE LOYAL AND BETTER PLAYERS!

WELL I HAVE NOW DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND INFORMED EVERYONE IN LOVE TO COME HIT ME AND GAVE THEM MY BASE AND FLEET LOCATIONS - AS I WANT THEM TO ENJOY MY DERBS AND PILLAGES! - I WON'T FIGHT BACK AS I DELETED ANYWAY!!!

I HAVE LEFT HELION AS LOVE LEADERS ALLOW TWO MAGGOTS TO SLAG EVERYONE OFF & DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

BUT YOU SAY SOMETHING BACK TO THESE MAGGOTS THEN YOUR THE ONE WHO IS WRONG - SO no loyalty to Old timers of Love now!!

THANKS FOR RUINING MY HELION ACCOUNT LYRA GO **** YOURSELF!!!! "

i see that as crying, he did edit his profile a fair few times as well

He cried as heaps, you Lie UR ENEMY....earlier in this thread you said over 30 people posted on boards saying they wanted him/you back......only a few said he should...but not at the expense on myself or rp getting kicked....also cried to leaders to get us KD

how do you know this much detail about his account if you arent him?

RP Manu
J- 1st

Postby RP Manu » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 18:13

Onoz its not my fault noone like you.....

UR Enemy

Postby UR Enemy » Sat 09 Mar, 2013 19:24

@Ooze/Ryan

I speak to him both in AE and in RL, we been friends for 5 yrs.

Also I saw the boards and most did want him back.

Ooze that is not crying, it is stating simple truths.

Also I recall your cry where you said you would leave instead of Onoz leaving, as didn't want people in love losing a good active player, so how do you explain that then, that you were going to quit as you seen the way the boards went in Onoz favour and support.

He never once begged to come back, he only ever said he never wished to leave, but he never wished to stay in a guild where leaders ignored fact that Manu also his fellow boy child lover Ooze is upsetting many in the guild, as even though leaders punished them, it would not stop them keep on doing it, which they keep doing now.

If I was OMG I would of arranged the destruction of manu's fleet prior to leaving, as mentioned I have no morale stance that stops me from wiping out anyone I don't like even in my own guild and on other servers, whereas OMG won't do that, he doesn't take server to server stuff with him, hence why he changes his name on various servers.

Which is funny as the likes of zeb, powerverde, cerb, kirby and others have and are in same guild as him in other servers.

I will and know others too who will make sure Manu gets kicked from love, or continued destruction of his fleet both by suiciders and from friends in other guilds.

When I do it, which I am likely to do shortly but awaiting to see what leaders are upto first, before making plans, I will for Manu and Ooze (also for others who wish to know like Powerverde) change my name in love to UR Enemy, just after I derbed them!
I will make sure though you won't be able to get the derbs, whether I eat them, make sure others in love eat them who are friends of mine and OMG's or from other guilds.

OMG doesn't want this to happen, but Manu, ooze , zeb, powerverde, possibly Cerb also another 3 players, I have no qualms nor will give no quarter either in this, as you deserve everything coming to you guys.

I doubt i will speak again on this subject until I suicide on these players in this forum, as OMG is now in RD and he wants no part of it, unless RD and Love are at war.

I would also kindly ask the Minerva the Moderator/OP of Helion boards to end this board conversation, as the matter is now in relation to where OMG is, is apparent to all.

Return to “Helion”