was bored so did fleet totals

Hempcat
Guild: H:[TFL] O:[OFACE]
Galaxy: Helion

Re: was bored so did fleet totals

Postby Hempcat » Fri 24 May, 2013 19:49

My vote would have to be with Love without a doubt. With their tactical but brilliant pact with RD even small conflicts between the smaller guilds become hazardous. Progress outside these two guilds is possible but very challengeing. So even though I think Love has proven itself to be the best in AE, Helion lives on for those who enjoy the challenge.

Of the People, For the People, By the People...
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Sat 25 May, 2013 08:20

Hempcat wrote:My vote would have to be with Love without a doubt. With their tactical but brilliant pact with RD even small conflicts between the smaller guilds become hazardous. Progress outside these two guilds is possible but very challengeing. So even though I think Love has proven itself to be the best in AE, Helion lives on for those who enjoy the challenge.

LOL

You guys at TFL always amaze me.

If LOVE and RD friendship is a brilliant tactical maneuver, what about HeiHo being allied for ages with the rank 2, 3, 4 and 6 guilds? Seems you failed reading the info about these two guilds.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Hempcat

Postby Hempcat » Sat 25 May, 2013 14:04

Glaurung wrote:
Hempcat wrote:My vote would have to be with Love without a doubt. With their tactical but brilliant pact with RD even small conflicts between the smaller guilds become hazardous. Progress outside these two guilds is possible but very challengeing. So even though I think Love has proven itself to be the best in AE, Helion lives on for those who enjoy the challenge.

LOL

You guys at TFL always amaze me.

If LOVE and RD friendship is a brilliant tactical maneuver, what about HeiHo being allied for ages with the rank 2, 3, 4 and 6 guilds? Seems you failed reading the info about these two guilds.
I know very little about Ceti and dont much care too. Seems to me that with that many pacts it removes the hazards that I speak of in Helion. In effect sounds like a political death for Ceti, Not so in Helion. So my opinion remains unchanged, Love is the best in AE and Helion is not dead.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sun 26 May, 2013 07:23

Hempcat wrote: In effect sounds like a political death for Ceti, Not so in Helion. So my opinion remains unchanged, Love is the best in AE and Helion is not dead.

How Helion is not dead? You have to be blind not to see how dead it is.What is the challenge of Helion? Evade LOVE and RD and suicide corvettes in WHY? Or sim with noobs in TFL? Dont make me laugh.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Hempcat

Postby Hempcat » Sun 26 May, 2013 16:01

Glaurung wrote:
Hempcat wrote: In effect sounds like a political death for Ceti, Not so in Helion. So my opinion remains unchanged, Love is the best in AE and Helion is not dead.

How Helion is not dead? You have to be blind not to see how dead it is.What is the challenge of Helion? Evade LOVE and RD and suicide corvettes in WHY? Or sim with noobs in TFL? Dont make me laugh.
Pretty sad if you believe your opinion is the only one that counts. TFL continues to expand and build fleet despite the challenges. Yes we do have some simmers but we also have some very good active players and we continue to bring new players into Helion and train them in AE doctrine. TFL does have staying power and wont fold when other guilds do because things seem hopeless. When Love and RD do decide to go at it TFL will have front row seats. Were not going anywhere. So if you wish to stoop to name calling or just wish to crap on others opinions that disagree with yours thats your right. My opinion is unchanged and that mate is my right.

plex
Guild: H:GOON
M:~HH~

Postby plex » Sun 26 May, 2013 18:00

Hempcat wrote:
Glaurung wrote:

Pretty sad if you believe your opinion is the only one that counts. TFL continues to expand and build fleet despite the challenges. Yes we do have some simmers but we also have some very good active players and we continue to bring new players into Helion and train them in AE doctrine. TFL does have staying power and wont fold when other guilds do because things seem hopeless. When Love and RD do decide to go at it TFL will have front row seats. Were not going anywhere. So if you wish to stoop to name calling or just wish to crap on others opinions that disagree with yours thats your right. My opinion is unchanged and that mate is my right.
Hate to be the one to break this to you but LOVE and RD are never going to fight. Their leadership and members are all in the same guilds in other, newer servers. Besides neither guild have the activity to plan and organise a real war even if they wanted to (which they totally don't :().

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sun 26 May, 2013 20:53

So if you wish to stoop to name calling or just wish to crap on others opinions that disagree with yours thats your right.

Always using an appropriate language and my opinion is strictly based on facts.In TLF and your case, facts are speaking.For example: your level is ~40 last 10 months. This type of players in AE we call "noobs", so dont protest please.Same with your guild.Only active is Untitled and I am sure his ticker reports are attempts removing a perma occ, not hits for profit.

@Plex
Thats the truth, bro.

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Mon 24 Jun, 2013 02:16

I'd say the mere fact that both RD and LOVE maintain so few treaties makes H a more complete win.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Mon 24 Jun, 2013 15:27

Love that rhetoric, Purge.

Now look at the number of players currently playing H and people online and then come back to talk, alright?

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 16 Jul, 2013 00:46

How about a significantly lower number of bases per raw planet total compared to any other server.

By that stat, Ceti is a good 40% more "busy" than H.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG

Postby Ron Burgandy » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 14:29

Why are we even comparing HeiHo and love? Love destroyed their server much faster than HeiHo was able to put a stranglehold on it. Hell, until dojo and OMLO and smurf left recently, HeiHo didn't have any real security at the top. If smurf would have waited to leave when mojo was formed, the server would be in a blob stare down right now.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 17 Aug, 2013 16:42

Our goal in HeiHo was to grow stronger and bigger, not destroying the server. Guild is still growing btw, 25+ bil and raising.

Also, back in the day when Ceti started, the game concept (as AE was young) was way different than the stronghold politics of today.

Return to “Helion”