Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: The Charge of the Chaos Brigade

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 12 Nov, 2013 20:59

@ Glaurung
i`m just loving that sig, whose words are those?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Tue 12 Nov, 2013 21:52

Ace Rimmer wrote:@ Glaurung
i`m just loving that sig, whose words are those?
Not mine for sure, but I do share that opinion.It was a You Tube comment under a random reggae track 2 years ago.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Wed 13 Nov, 2013 17:26

@ Ace Rimmer I'm loving the sig. Whose words are those?

I root for the home team.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 13 Nov, 2013 18:38

-Benji- wrote:@ Ace Rimmer I'm loving the sig. Whose words are those?
Some young attention seeker. Its plain to see how dex recruited you.

You might want to watch your fleet now you have named your account after me, some slap happy wannabe will end up hitting you.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Wed 13 Nov, 2013 22:33

Hah. I've had enough attention on this game. You can keep trying to tell me that I'm a glory seeker, but anyone with any modicum of sense who has ever interacted with me before will be able to refute that idea wholly.

Plain to see how Dex recruited me? Lol? I went with Deity to Juno where he and Dex teamed up to create 1st. I guess you could say I'm one of the original 'royals' and I think that idea makes you butthurt Ace.

Im going through name-change-charades, and I decided that this week I'll rename my account in honor of the person who has given me the most relentless e-tears in the past year.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 13 Nov, 2013 23:13

but anyone with any modicum of sense who has ever interacted with me before will be able to refute that idea wholly
Apart from you i haven`t seen any of those RD members that went to love brag about what happened at RD. I never once seen any rd member back you on the boards, basically because you was rude and acting immature. So i would amend that above quote to anyone with a modicum of sense who has ever interacted with me before would think i`m a complete scumbag and not worth the effort.

I`m not butthurt knowing your one of the royals, all it takes is a suicide to get in that team.
I`m not even bothered by the loss of fleet or the demise of rd although i am sad that so many accounts got wrecked just so you could have your moment of glory.

I got a new account name for you to step into after you have lost the hots for me, try wormtongue it suits your style of play.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Thu 14 Nov, 2013 00:08

Its not fun reading this. Guys stop it, and someone, please, tell me who kicked the whole GOON guild? :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Thu 14 Nov, 2013 05:44

Ace Rimmer wrote: Apart from you i haven`t seen any of those RD members that went to love brag about what happened at RD. I never once seen any rd member back you on the boards, basically because you was rude and acting immature. So i would amend that above quote to anyone with a modicum of sense who has ever interacted with me before would think i`m a complete scumbag and not worth the effort.

I`m not butthurt knowing your one of the royals, all it takes is a suicide to get in that team.
I`m not even bothered by the loss of fleet or the demise of rd although i am sad that so many accounts got wrecked just so you could have your moment of glory.

I got a new account name for you to step into after you have lost the hots for me, try wormtongue it suits your style of play.
Awwwww. Little kiddie is so butthurt about my actions. Dude. Man the *beep* up and stop whining like the little *beep* you are coming across to be. I pay taxes, work full time and am currently finishing up my college degree so I can get out of the crappy restaurant job that I currently have. If you think for a second that I lose sleep over a game, or that the actions that I do in an online spreadsheet game actually affect my sense of well-being in real life, then you should really get over yourself.

Keep trying to troll me Ace. Your tears are *beep* delicious. Not only do you speak with the syntax of a 12 year old, but you spew vitriol and useless ad hominem as if it were fact. You don't know me. And you never will. Stop gurgling my nut sack and crawl back into whatever hole you come from. You never belonged in RD. You are one of, if not THE, most selfish, self-centered, idiotic players I've ever had the displeasure of playing with. I took INCREDIBLE pleasure in derbing your fleet because of how easy it was. Definitely the easiest derbs I've ever had. And I know at least 12 other RD players that built bases because of the derbs. Sure, some people were caught in the cross-fire and were casualties of war, and regardless of what you think you know, I do feel a little remorse for how it went down. But in the end, we did what we needed to do and Helion is the most active it has been in quite some time.

Edit: I would like to know what has happened to GOON also as well.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 14 Nov, 2013 13:51

You don't know me. And you never will.
I know you suck in this game, crap at your job, to stupid to pass that degree and don't pay enough tax`s is it a wonder your country's on its knees. I also know you are having another attack of the delusions.
You are one of, if not THE, most selfish, self-centered, idiotic players I've ever had the displeasure of playing with
lol what magic hat did you pull that out of.
I do feel a little remorse for how it went down
BS.
And I know at least 12 other RD players that built bases because of the derbs
i don't see them up here bragging about it.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Thu 14 Nov, 2013 17:24

Ace Rimmer wrote:
You don't know me. And you never will.
I know you suck in this game, crap at your job, to stupid to pass that degree and don't pay enough tax`s is it a wonder your country's on its knees. I also know you are having another attack of the delusions.
Resorting to ad hominem personal attacks now? Ace, every post you make simply magnifies the reality that you are too incompetent and childish to have ever belonged in RD. Just take a step back and look at how butthurt you sound you child. The quote above is what the fat bullies in middle school tell the shrimpy nerds before they try and take their lunch money.

Newsflash: Simpletons like you will work for me soon enough.

Mods: You might as well lock this thread. It's run it's course. Ace Rimmer is just blasting e-tears for everyone to see and resorting to childish insults over the internet. No one wants to read his idiotic drivel anymore.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 14 Nov, 2013 20:05

You should have just bowed your head and kept quite instead of taunting my first post. You knew who it was directed at yet you still had to have a say. You just cant help yourself can you, you keep coming back for more.

Your that bully in your last post that got slapped back and now with a tear in your eye you beg for it to stop.

Easy done stop bragging on the forums and i`ll head back to game.

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 14 Nov, 2013 23:55

why dont u guys get a room?

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Minerva
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Minerva » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 03:51

Enough of the personal insults you two.
I agree with Glaurung:
Its not fun reading this.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 05:26

Ace Rimmer wrote:You should have just bowed your head and kept quite instead of taunting my first post. You knew who it was directed at yet you still had to have a say. You just cant help yourself can you, you keep coming back for more.

Your that bully in your last post that got slapped back and now with a tear in your eye you beg for it to stop.

Easy done stop bragging on the forums and i`ll head back to game.
Lol!

No U!

@ Powerverde -- Just read Ace's last post. That's exactly why I bait him into posting. Just take a look at the incredible imagination it took him to post that.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 15:17

enough said :wink:

Return to “Helion”