Bringing up the past: AE rage style

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Bringing up the past: AE rage style

Postby DeityLord » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 20:32

Those 48 hours of tears were bothersome. Now Ace is re-rolled. +15 arm size strength, +0 intellect.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Open debate and my advice for the 30s

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 21:12

DeityLord wrote:Those 48 hours of tears were bothersome. Now Ace is re-rolled. +15 arm size strength, +0 intellect.
I`ll play along to your fantasy.

+0 intellect just means i`m immune to your spin.

I also got a special out of the re-roll
permits this account a place in the royal bed.

I just got to work out which side of the bed i want left or right or maybe a place in between the Siamese twin De-itydex

OH my bad, it seriously looked like you was joined together.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
TheVoice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Figure it out

Postby TheVoice » Sat 21 Dec, 2013 23:17

I vote to retitle this thread as "Bringing up the past: AE rage style"

Didn't succeed at being the worst GM in AE history, but I did have lulz and made a guild that I am still proud of.

USSV forever
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: lolwut

Postby -Benji- » Sun 22 Dec, 2013 03:10

Ace Rimmer wrote: You lost any respect you had when you jumped into bed with dex, did you think those rd accounts came to ddos to jump in the same bed.

What respect do you think you gained from derbing RD wasn't some of those people you once used to call e- friends/girlfriends.

Why cry when royals have broken a good % of any pacts they have made on many servers to build their guilds. if your going to take the game to underhanded tactics then expect the same in return.

Turq should have accepted the fact that it wasn't personal. More fool dex for thinking what puri dribbled in his ear that he meant it.

/pass`s diety a tissue, now dry your eyes, while your at it add this to your title e-shame and and stop looking for e-blame for your fail on kappa

I root for the home team.
DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DamnYankee » Sun 29 Dec, 2013 13:11

Don't you guys realize that Azz Rimmer is just stroking his huge epeen because DDoS on Kappa is about to defeat Addex, Balor, DietyLord, Sierra and now even myself in SoT?.......oh wait. Let's keep Krappa crap on the Krappa forumz....Krappa = Gamma. Oh wait Krappa < Gamma cause at least the remaining players on Gamma are generally decent folk.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Postby DeityLord » Sun 29 Dec, 2013 17:24

DamnYankee wrote:Don't you guys realize that Azz Rimmer is just stroking his huge epeen because DDoS on Kappa is about to defeat Addex, Balor, DietyLord, Sierra and now even myself in SoT?.......oh wait. Let's keep Krappa crap on the Krappa forumz....Krappa = Gamma. Oh wait Krappa < Gamma cause at least the remaining players on Gamma are generally decent folk.
lol

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:17

DamnYankee wrote:Don't you guys realize that Azz Rimmer is just stroking his huge epeen because DDoS on Kappa is about to defeat Addex, Balor, DietyLord, Sierra and now even myself in SoT?.......oh wait. Let's keep Krappa crap on the Krappa forumz....Krappa = Gamma. Oh wait Krappa < Gamma cause at least the remaining players on Gamma are generally decent folk.
Sure stick your name on the end of the list DY. At least the others on that list gave reasons for quitting other than i cant handle this mess the royals have left me in, before you deleted your account.

ever heard the expression your only singing when your winning?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:20

Hey Ace.

Your derbs sure were tasty on Helion. Thanks for helping me build base 23. I've enjoyed your tears so far. Do you even lift?

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:26

-Benji- wrote:Hey Ace.

Your derbs sure were tasty on Helion. Thanks for helping me build base 23. I've enjoyed your tears so far. Do you even lift?
Your just mad because even without fleet we still took your ds off you.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:33

That's the truth. Was a good hit by a player who didn't build the account. It's cool though. I'm over the fact that I lost my DS. I had fun while they were still alive. I have more XP on my H account than you have probably ever had.

Regardless, not sure why you insist on bringing up another server. This is Pegasus. No one cares about a server that we destroyed and left.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:51

-Benji- wrote:That's the truth. Was a good hit by a player who didn't build the account. It's cool though. I'm over the fact that I lost my DS. I had fun while they were still alive. I have more XP on my H account than you have probably ever had.

Regardless, not sure why you insist on bringing up another server. This is Pegasus. No one cares about a server that we destroyed and left.
Is there a difference how you got or built the account after all didn't you build yours from the flesh of your old guild mates so what does it matter that the account was given to him. It still the same thing farm pawning royal.
Seems to me its poetic justice the only difference between the hits was, one was with skill on your own turf 5 mins away from your hub of billions and still he was able to pick up the derbs. 10 hours to clean your mess up and not a twitter until you cried on the guild boards. now that's a classic. Or your kds.

The correct term would be quit because you already knew we had won. The farms beat the royals. This is a good argument to why the 30`s should zerg you all back down to helion.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:10

Ace Rimmer wrote: Is there a difference how you got or built the account after all didn't you build yours from the flesh of your old guild mates so what does it matter that the account was given to him. It still the same thing farm pawning royal.
Seems to me its poetic justice the only difference between the hits was, one was with skill on your own turf 5 mins away from your hub of billions and still he was able to pick up the derbs. 10 hours to clean your mess up and not a twitter until you cried on the guild boards. now that's a classic. Or your kds.

The correct term would be quit because you already knew we had won. The farms beat the royals. This is a good argument to why the 30`s should zerg you all back down to helion.
Classic tears Ace. You can simply blast that ignorant *beep* all you want, anyone who knows anything about Helion server knows that isn't even remotely the truth lol. Mad kids be mad.

Are you still bragging about Kappa? You know, the server that SoT literally destroyed? Most of us quit/left on our own volition when newer servers opened. DDoS decided to breach a trust barrier and take over a dead server. Congrats sir. You are a true warrior!

poeticmotion
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I: -R-
J: UFA
K: OCD
P: Lowers
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby poeticmotion » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:39

Ace Rimmer wrote:
-Benji- wrote:That's the truth. Was a good hit by a player who didn't build the account. It's cool though. I'm over the fact that I lost my DS. I had fun while they were still alive. I have more XP on my H account than you have probably ever had.

Seems to me its poetic justice...
You leave me out of this. I leave my justice to Judge Wopner.

Pegasus: Public Information and Education Director for THE MIGHTY LOWERS, the most stupendous guild ever. Don't message me for diplo, we're at war with everyone.
How I Won Juno: Ask Me For Details!
Retired from: AE - I: -R- J: UFA K: OCD
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:41

-Benji- wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote: Is there a difference how you got or built the account after all didn't you build yours from the flesh of your old guild mates so what does it matter that the account was given to him. It still the same thing farm pawning royal.

Classic tears Ace. You can simply blast that ignorant *beep* all you want, anyone who knows anything about Helion server knows that isn't even remotely the truth lol. Mad kids be mad.

Are you still bragging about Kappa? You know, the server that SoT literally destroyed? Most of us quit/left on our own volition when newer servers opened. DDoS decided to breach a trust barrier and take over a dead server. Congrats sir. You are a true warrior!
Go cry foul, its true that's why i carry your impressive words in my sig. Btw here`s a improvement for your sig " I root for the team that`s rooting me".

There`s nothing to brag about on kappa. farms will win the day. Not even the mighty royals could beat them back regardless of the fact that some of those royals left before they was forced to.
Sot are just a play thing for DDoS. Maybe it was due to the impressive averages that ddos had all server, you can be sure it wasn't because you, deity and dex left that gave them it.

-Benji-
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby -Benji- » Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:23

Return to “Helion”