Helion BRs - War? Personal? Farm? Galaxy lock-up?

plex
Guild: H:GOON
M:~HH~

Re: Helion BRs - War? Personal? Farm? Galaxy lock-up?

Postby plex » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 14:07

This is what you get what you don't watch your landings:

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... B94C9F44EB
http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... 174C9F4510

Just the first and last.

Edit: may as well throw this one in here, actually managed to get the debris as well:

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... 3E4C9F493B

Jonboy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: F: Tag
G: (-o-)
H: LOVE

Postby Jonboy » Wed 29 Sep, 2010 09:22

latest hit, may take some time to rebuild myselft though aha.

main target

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... D44CA27788

needed a FT drop and i had FTs - hence the poor ratio.

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... 0D4CA2F6B9

Mr Brass wrote:Jonboy's scent is as pungent and basely arousing as a bag of sweat-shop children

I <3 Jonboy
Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G: Riddle
H: LoVe

Postby Sea_Dawg » Tue 14 Dec, 2010 00:16

Quit all but H.
Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Sea_Dawg » Tue 14 Dec, 2010 08:32

Quit all but H.
Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Fail/Cruel
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Ratimus » Mon 21 Feb, 2011 01:13

Postby The Amazons » Tue 06 Dec, 2011 19:41

Hi to All.
Since HGG is not a riding guild.And since is always Hunted by LOVE , I'm proud to post this on the forums.

[HGG] Rock vs. [LOVE] Gold_Prospector losses: 15,890 / 130,350 [HGG] Stockopoly vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 38,000 / 5,725,780

[HGG] Rock vs. [LOVE] Gold_Prospector losses: 394,230 / 527,955
[HGG] Stockopoly vs. [LOVE] Gold_Prospector losses: 656,640 / 1,186,490

[HGG] plumbs vs. [LOVE] Gold_Prospector losses: 2,414,000 / 2,532,390

[HGG] Forcast vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 558,580 / 1,104,000 [HGG] Forcast vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 10,534,045 / 19,714,400

: [HGG] Forcast vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 10,534,045 / 19,714,400 [HGG] Trixi vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 4,137,390 / 2,644,000

[HGG] The Amazons vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 6,642,920 / 4,830,000 [HGG] Stockopoly vs. [LOVE] Sea_Dawg losses: 10,448,710 / 9,605,860

Even the big guys make mistakes.
He broke the 2 cardinal rules - Never land blind and never land off line.
Under this circumstances even a low LVL guild Can make THE hit.
Probably though that HGG will never stand for it . Wrong decision.
Cheers.

Lyra
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lyra » Tue 06 Dec, 2011 20:11

Well done
However, I think you will find we are the ones who keep pointing out that with a modicum of skill, even the underdog can inflict a nasty bite - and encouraging people so to do.
Of course I shall be having words with the victims - 2 minutes consolation and a good bollocking should do it.

Keep it up - the only good opponent is one that's worth fighting.

Avtelman
Guild: None anymore

Postby Avtelman » Tue 06 Dec, 2011 20:23

Lyra wrote:Well done
However, I think you will find we are the ones who keep pointing out that with a modicum of skill, even the underdog can inflict a nasty bite - and encouraging people so to do.
Of course I shall be having words with the victims - 2 minutes consolation and a good bollocking should do it.

If you lot actually came out of your strongholds with less fleet than the nearest non-allied guild you would see a lot more. It's soo sad to see LOVE not leaving thier stronghold unless they are supported with 500 Mil + fleet. It really shows how bad players you lot are; that it requires the zerg to achieve anything. Take your current sortee in to H35, 500 mil fleet to kill a few bases and 5 mil enemy fleet; christ when will you lot grow something and stop napping the only threats you have so you can sim in peace in the LOWERS. When you stop flying around in zerg formation we can bite chunks out of you.

To the Chaos Zerg's of K -
Fleet only makes up for soo much and if you cannot sync it then the enemy will sink it.
Seen too many times on this server now and you have well & truly fed the enemy, you require more than just high fleet - its called Skill.
Lyra
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lyra » Tue 06 Dec, 2011 20:34

If you lot stopped whining we might pay more attention.
I'm sorry you can't take a compliment when offered.

And no - we aren't going to head out to the battlefield while room service keeps - with a few honourable exceptions - delivering, frankly.

Avtelman

Postby Avtelman » Tue 06 Dec, 2011 20:39

Lyra wrote:If you lot stopped whining we might pay more attention.
I'm sorry you can't take a compliment when offered.

And no - we aren't going to head out to the battlefield while room service keeps - with a few honourable exceptions - delivering, frankly.

Ahh yes room service - Internal derb of inactives from with in your own guild because they have left the game due to complete and utter boredom of sitting in thier sh's. Also I am not whining, just pointing out a simple fact that you lot now refuse to come out in groups of 1 or 2 because you will be derbed since your hated so much; even the mighty Sea_dawg has got so slack from the inactivity / simming to land off line in enemy territory with no eye's.

Fleet only makes up for soo much and if you cannot sync it then the enemy will sink it.
Seen too many times on this server now and you have well & truly fed the enemy, you require more than just high fleet - its called Skill.
Psi_Corps
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [DREAM]
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Psi_Corps » Tue 06 Dec, 2011 22:42

Derbing S_D that one time is not exactly evidence of him being a supposed inacto-fag. He single-handedly locks down a galaxy and is normally actively hunting anything that moves within his field of vision/homeland/anywhere else he happens to be.

Getting derbed offline can happen to the best of us on occasion, so it is of little consequence using that argument. We all have lives outside of AE and time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all. At such times it is unavoidable.
Does anyone see S_D quitting over this? I dont ;) If you get knocked down u get up and rebuild.

As I said, it can happen to anyone, although the true victories are won if u can catch the opponent while online, so I only see the S_D "massacre" (LOL) as a half-victory, in light of *some* of the hits made. I say some, because a few of them, as shown previously, were nice. (Congrats on the quick and rushed derbing-souping tho)

True, it has been LOVE's way to go somewhere en-block etc, but it is just the flip-side of the coin of how other guilds may do things. Some LOVE players do get some admirable hits on ppl outside SH, so one cannot really say the whole guild is inactive or w/e ppl are saying lol.

To each his own

Proud member of:
G [DS], H [LOVE], I [WOYS], J [1st], K [DDoS], L [DREAM]
Swix
Guild: HGG
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Swix » Wed 07 Dec, 2011 12:32

I think you might be taking this a little too personally Darkfire999-noone said Sea_Dawg was inactive, no-one said it was a massacre, and no-one said 'all of LOVE is full of inactives'.

Well done

Also I like this comment Lyra ;), a lot better than some of the consistent put downs of the smaller guilds by people in the bigger guilds when they do anything that I keep reading on here.

Relax, it's just a game
Avtelman

Postby Avtelman » Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:42

Hey Lyra,
When are you lot actually going to wake up in H35, your now up to 800 mil fleet yet you still cannot secure the galaxy with next to no enemy fleet in and I get away with this hit 1 region away from your blob plus I got to collect it as well -

Battle Report
Location New York (***)
Time 2011-12-11 04:28:53
Server Helion
Attack Force
Player [HGG] Avtelman lvl 92.91
Fleet Name Profit4Avtelman
Defensive Force
Player [LOVE] Pøw£®V£rУ lvl 90.01
Fleet Name informal guest (Destroyed)

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 2194496 2176828 5.2 5.2 0

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Leviathan 5 0 18375 17325 80

Total cost of units destroyed: 1088340 ( Attacker: 88340 ; Defender: 1000000 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +51073 ; Defender: +56170 )
New debris in space: 656538

Seems to prove my opinion of LOVE.

Darkfire999 wrote:Derbing S_D that one time is not exactly evidence of him being a supposed inacto-fag. He single-handedly locks down a galaxy and is normally actively hunting anything that moves within his field of vision/homeland/anywhere else he happens to be.

I would never call Sea_Dawg and inacto-fag; he is one of the 10% in LOVE that has skill but unless you use that skill on a regular basis you get slack and make mistakes or get overconfident. At some point that will also happen to me but I will have had great fun fighting with style and very good profit.
Last edited by AJam on Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:53, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Coordinates Removed &Posts Merged

Sea_Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Sea_Dawg » Sun 18 Dec, 2011 13:41

Hmm, doing my monthly forum check up.

yeah, I already congratulated the HGG guys after it happened, tbh I didnt think they would be able to manage it. Guess I shoulda scouted as I usually do before landing, I don't care too much about AE these days, if it hadve been even a few months ago I woulda been annoyed, alas, I find this game quite boring now. I was feeling lazy and overslept by 30mins. Oh well. No biggie. :D Won't take too long to rebuild, I'll have more fleet than anyone in HGG in only a few months.

But yeah.

Back to simming.

Quit all but H.
Avtelman

Postby Avtelman » Tue 27 Dec, 2011 19:34

RIP LOVE Olive Branch (37.6Mil) - he sat still too long on his fortress in the belief that he was safe and secure that LOVE controlled the server. Looking at his Faboo he was an active player so may he rise up from the ashes renewed and full of life.

[300] Carchelo vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 7,225,255 / 9,852,775
[300] Avtelman vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 3,495,990 / 6,402,015
[300] Vadercito vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 6,008,100 / 10,736,000
[300] Cronus vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 4,718,415 / 9,510,000
[300] Avtelman vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 96,770 / 72,000

HGG's team will hunt wide and far to find the players who think they are above being taken, we strike for profit & with style; we refuse the power of the locust zerg. There will always be life in H server while players fight with style and profit; may this be an inspiration to others to not give up on H server as it is not dead yet.

Return to “Helion”