Helion BRs - War? Personal? Farm? Galaxy lock-up?

klag
Guild: -
L - Amigo
M - WL

Re: Helion BRs - War? Personal? Farm? Galaxy lock-up?

Postby klag » Tue 27 Dec, 2011 20:14

lol sup avtel?

Still at it eh?

Avtelman
Guild: None anymore

Postby Avtelman » Tue 27 Dec, 2011 20:43

HI mate,
Long time no see and yes I am still at it; you taught me well considering H was my first ever server. Many thanks for all the lessons and tips that you and Bob Saget gave me

To the Chaos Zerg's of K -
Fleet only makes up for soo much and if you cannot sync it then the enemy will sink it.
Seen too many times on this server now and you have well & truly fed the enemy, you require more than just high fleet - its called Skill.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 27 Dec, 2011 20:52

Avtelman wrote:HI mate,
Long time no see and yes I am still at it; you taught me well considering H was my first ever server. Many thanks for all the lessons and tips that you and Bob Saget gave me

i`ll second that, F5 from Scipio

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Avtelman

Postby Avtelman » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 05:45

It seems that I did not leave enough time after leaving RD to hit LOVE target with my HGG team, even though we dropped from RD, after sending to a 300 JG and then sent on in 300 Tag; Rd has decided to derb my team for the below stated reason -

From RD XXXXXX
Our guild logs and the LOVE BRs I was forwarded prove that.

I don't care that you hit LOVE. LOVE wouldn't care if you hit LOVE. It's the fact that you used RD's gates, RD's intel, and most importantly, RD's tag to get into a position in which you could hit Olive Branch when he was least expecting it.

That we don't allow.

I apologise to my team mate who i was unable to reach and my first real loss in my team. Even tho I offered up my own fleet as I planned the op and they were following orders RD were not having any of it. Rd do not want to go to war with LOVE since they cannot even manage to rally enough troops for thier other failed ops. I could name the targets but I will not as that will just be classed as mud slinging and ineffective; my team were asked on the op to help out kill a 450 Mil Goon blob which ran, we provided JG's and a lot of the scouting / target information.

All the best to the rest of you in what ever guild your in , may you wake up and see whats happening before its too late.

Fleet only makes up for soo much and if you cannot sync it then the enemy will sink it.
Seen too many times on this server now and you have well & truly fed the enemy, you require more than just high fleet - its called Skill.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 15:54

Avtelman wrote:RIP LOVE Olive Branch (37.6Mil) - he sat still too long on his fortress in the belief that he was safe and secure that LOVE controlled the server. Looking at his Faboo he was an active player so may he rise up from the ashes renewed and full of life.

[300] Carchelo vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 7,225,255 / 9,852,775
[300] Avtelman vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 3,495,990 / 6,402,015
[300] Vadercito vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 6,008,100 / 10,736,000
[300] Cronus vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 4,718,415 / 9,510,000
[300] Avtelman vs. [LOVE] Olive Branch losses: 96,770 / 72,000

HGG's team will hunt wide and far to find the players who think they are above being taken, we strike for profit & with style; we refuse the power of the locust zerg. There will always be life in H server while players fight with style and profit; may this be an inspiration to others to not give up on H server as it is not dead yet.

Congratulations on getting close to someone by using an ally guild tag, too bad you had to resort to those kinds of moves since you couldnt hack it on your own. That would be like me going to the HGG Blob with an RD tag just to drop and hit under another one, I bet that takes skillz. Btw I wouldnt talk about zergs since u have no issue in using them when you see fit, hypocrite anyone?

Mr Turquoise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr Turquoise » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 16:03

Working with our blob...leaving RD an hour before you hit a fleet from a guild we have a pact with...is nothing but treachery on your part. RD has always honored their pacts...and we will not allow anyone to use the trust we have built for their own personal advantage.

Your actions show a total disrespect for RD. It confirms the reason you never fit into RD. You are a selfish player, playing only for yourself...and don't have the integrity to play under the system RD chooses to play from. RD is a team environment...something you never understood or wished to be part of.

It is a game...and one RD chooses to play with style and integrity. When you threaten that integrity...there will be a price to be paid.

bungle

Postby bungle » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 17:57

Mr Turquoise wrote:Working with our blob...leaving RD an hour before you hit a fleet from a guild we have a pact with...is nothing but treachery on your part. RD has always honored their pacts...and we will not allow anyone to use the trust we have built for their own personal advantage.

Your actions show a total disrespect for RD. It confirms the reason you never fit into RD. You are a selfish player, playing only for yourself...and don't have the integrity to play under the system RD chooses to play from. RD is a team environment...something you never understood or wished to be part of.

It is a game...and one RD chooses to play with style and integrity. When you threaten that integrity...there will be a price to be paid.

I wonder how many cross server threats were made until you came along and posted this lol.

dead server is dead.

Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Purge » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 18:56

bungle wrote:
Mr Turquoise wrote:Working with our blob...leaving RD an hour before you hit a fleet from a guild we have a pact with...is nothing but treachery on your part. RD has always honored their pacts...and we will not allow anyone to use the trust we have built for their own personal advantage.

I wonder how many cross server threats were made until you came along and posted this lol.

dead server is dead.

Since I brought it to RDs attention. None.

I told them they had a douche breaking our treaty with each other and committing acts of war in their name.

You don't go into a friends house and start shooting out the window at the neighbor unless they are already at war with said neighbor.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
PokeCadet

Postby PokeCadet » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 19:40

I wish Avtelman and his HGG friends nothing but the best in escaping the simmer zerg that is LOVE/RD. Image

Mr Turquoise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Mr Turquoise » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 20:12

2 of his friends already dead...1 unaccounted for..and Avtelman hiding in vacation mode.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 21:25

bungle wrote:

dead server is dead.

Cross server threats? Sorry only farms like yourself would worry about threats. Turq is an awesome/active player and he would laugh at any threat no matter who it came from.

bungle

Postby bungle » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 22:19

Addex wrote:
bungle wrote:

dead server is dead.

Cross server threats? Sorry only farms like yourself would worry about threats. Turq is an awesome/active player and he would laugh at any threat no matter who it came from.

hey i got an idea, instead of thinking the sun shines out of mr girly coloured blues bottom, why don't you and the rest of your server failing simmers go fight them!

oh

wait

dead server is dead.

AJam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AJam » Wed 28 Dec, 2011 22:30

Seeing as this is a BR discussion thread please leave it clean for BR's. Continue the conversation elsewhere but if it continues here you will get the lemon jam.

AJam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AJam » Fri 30 Dec, 2011 20:00

Just to clarify discussions CAN occur here. Just keep them civil and not childish. I you want to be childish make a thread.

Avtelman

Postby Avtelman » Mon 30 Jan, 2012 19:39

AJam wrote:Just to clarify discussions CAN occur here. Just keep them civil and not childish. I you want to be childish make a thread.

Not much chance of that or any decent BR's from a dead server, the Triad has killed it and then gone inacto.

Return to “Helion”