Helion Politics History

Winter Warrior
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [WOLF]
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Helion Politics History

Postby Winter Warrior » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:04

mao tse fyre wrote:So you quoted a post that was objectively wrong and are now.....not wrong? I dunno man. Sorry that you don't know anything about the 30s but feel the need to interject your worthless opinions every single time you see us talking about it.

Actually I was in both ~DAC~ and NWO at one time

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=85315&p=1535412&hilit=DAC#p1535412

Reason wrote:If I wanted a lulzy, semi-crazy, devil may care, imaginary space boats are imaginary, loco yet still proficient experience, I'd choose DW.
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPORK
Galaxy: Helion

Postby mao tse fyre » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:05

Winter Warrior wrote:
mao tse fyre wrote:So you quoted a post that was objectively wrong and are now.....not wrong? I dunno man. Sorry that you don't know anything about the 30s but feel the need to interject your worthless opinions every single time you see us talking about it.

Actually I was in both ~DAC~ and NWO at one time

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=85315&p=1535412&hilit=DAC#p1535412

So you are not only wrong you are biased and wrong. Congrats I guess.

Co-GM of SPORK on helion.

#1 simmer on all of Ixion.
Winter Warrior
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winter Warrior » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:06

mao tse fyre wrote:
spamhead wrote:¬_¬

This is why I hate this thread. I'll let you two bicker about it for a day or two and then correct it.

The only time WW has been in the 30s hes been farmed. He knows absolutely nothing about this cluster. Never has and never will.

Further to your anti DW normal stuff, my account was the 6th best in ~DAC~ and the reason I left was because myself and Big Boss couldnt get on together so I handed the account over to one of the lower members to play on, and I think that said account is now in SPORK

Reason wrote:If I wanted a lulzy, semi-crazy, devil may care, imaginary space boats are imaginary, loco yet still proficient experience, I'd choose DW.
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:07

Winter Warrior wrote:
mao tse fyre wrote:
spamhead wrote:¬_¬

This is why I hate this thread. I'll let you two bicker about it for a day or two and then correct it.

The only time WW has been in the 30s hes been farmed. He knows absolutely nothing about this cluster. Never has and never will.

Further to your anti DW normal stuff, my account was the 6th best in ~DAC~ and the reason I left was because myself and Big Boss couldnt get on together so I handed the account over to one of the lower members to play on, and I think that said account is now in SPORK

6th best account in dac!!!! WOW. you were not even the best in a farm guild. Congrats yet again on being horrible. Oh and thanks for the free credits in 39. Was nice of you.

Winter Warrior
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winter Warrior » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:07

spamhead wrote:All additions are welcome, I no longer play in-game so they should be made either via forum PM or with a simple post here. All flames and other posts that do nothing but derail the thread will be cleaned up by Remiel, to avoid this thread becoming cluttered.

I'll keep this updated as regularly as possible and add in any new events that take place.

This, your opinion is just that yours

Others play this server not just you so please either be constructive or go flame me in another thread

Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bob Saget » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:12

As I recall you gave the account to Anti (who will never be in SPORK) whom gave it to his wife MrsAnti (whom will also never be in SPORK). So add that to the long list of things you're wrong about.

NI/SPORK controlled 33, DAC and SPORK had 34 contested, DAC owned no galaxies until after the DREAD invasion. Without SPORK in the 30's the smaller guilds grew and many eventually merged into DAC and that's how they gained control of 33 and 34...in our absence. Two months after we get back to the 30's look what happened again.

I don't know why you feel you need to shove your nose into all things SPORK but it's getting very annoying.

You are now about to witness the strength of Bob Saget
Co-GM of SPORK
Juno
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:12

Winter Warrior wrote:
spamhead wrote:All additions are welcome, I no longer play in-game so they should be made either via forum PM or with a simple post here. All flames and other posts that do nothing but derail the thread will be cleaned up by Remiel, to avoid this thread becoming cluttered.

I'll keep this updated as regularly as possible and add in any new events that take place.

Others play this server not just you so please either be constructive or go flame me in another thread

Theres no being constructive with someone who has no idea what they are talking about, was not and will never be involved in anything dealing with what they are talking about, and is so monumentally stupid that they don't realize it.

If you don't want me to call em like I see em about you, don't show up in a thread with me. Now get out and stay out. You have yet another guild to run into the ground.

Winter Warrior
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winter Warrior » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:15

mao tse fyre wrote:
Winter Warrior wrote:

Theres no being constructive with someone who has no idea what they are talking about, was not and will never be involved in anything dealing with what they are talking about, and is so monumentally stupid that they don't realize it.

If you don't want me to call em like I see em about you, don't show up in a thread with me. Now get out and stay out. You have yet another guild to run into the ground.

Seriously have a word with yourself, your like a 10 year old on Ritalin

Winter Warrior
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winter Warrior » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:17

Bob Saget wrote:I don't know why you feel you need to shove your nose into all things SPORK but it's getting very annoying.

Actually your pet dog made this all SPORKish

All I posted was that ~DAC~ forced the split between NWO and MYHM, which happened, and that MYHM later went on to form SPORK with F5, which happened as well

18.01.10 [SPORK] We Do It All 76 [MYHM] moves to [F5] and guild renamed SPORK
16.01.10 [F5] Refresh Spamming Addicts 35

17.01.10 [MYHM] Project Mayhem 43 LAST DAY OF [MYHM]
06.01.10 [MYHM] Project Mayhem 19 FORMATION OF [MYHM]

07.01.10 [NWO] New World Order 50
06.01.10 [NWO] New World Order 64 Start of reduction in members spliting to [MYHM]
Last edited by Winter Warrior on Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:19

What a horrible attempt at a deflection. You are not involved in the 30s, have no knowledge of the 30s, and have a very bad guild and a long history of being a bad gm. You aren't credible, your info is objectively wrong, and you still show up and spout off stupid crap.

I'm honestly tempted to permanently park my blob in your pathetic little guilds stronghold until you finally die off and leave this server alone. Just go away and shut up WW, no one wants to hear what you have to say. You aren't relevant and never will be.

Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bob Saget » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:23

mao tse fyre wrote:I'm honestly tempted to permanently park my blob in your pathetic little guilds stronghold

Is Redemption aware of the plans you have for him?

WW, you made an erroneous statement and when corrected you argued with more incorrect statements. All of which mentioned SPORK. So you brought up SPORK by trying to inject some incorrect knowledge into Spamheads post. You don't even have anything to do with the 30's other than getting kicked out of DAC and rejected by SPORK. :(

Co-GM of SPORK
Juno
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 22:25

Bob Saget wrote:
mao tse fyre wrote:I'm honestly tempted to permanently park my blob in your pathetic little guilds stronghold

Is Redemption aware of the plans you have for him?

WW, you made an erroneous statement and when corrected you argued with more incorrect statements. All of which mentioned SPORK. So you brought up SPORK by trying to inject some incorrect knowledge into Spamheads post. You don't even have anything to do with the 30's other than getting kicked out of DAC and rejected by SPORK. :(

his guild was also completly manhandled diplomatically because he came here so he has that going for him too!

Caeruleus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Caeruleus » Wed 29 Sep, 2010 00:15

Take this elsewhere. Stop polluting this thread if it's not genuine, factual political history that actually had a substantial effect on this server, which this so far does not qualify for.

spamhead wrote:You are a God, nothing short.

A: «R» F: SNM G: =¿= H: U.F.P J. UFP
Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bob Saget » Wed 29 Sep, 2010 19:02

UFP has spoken.

Co-GM of SPORK
Juno
TheJordache
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: HERO
KAOS
Music
2usic
Galaxy: Mira

Postby TheJordache » Wed 29 Sep, 2010 19:47

Bob Saget wrote:UFP has spoken.

/signed

I'm pretty much just really awesome. And modest.

Return to “Helion”