Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Helion Politics History

Postby Glaurung » Wed 30 Jan, 2013 17:49

Make sure you join the proper guild. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 22:37

Anything interesting since Jabba vs Verde drama? Heard WHY sent 600 mil to the 60s, but no clue what they actually did there.

Oh, and my prognosis we will be about 500 players spring 2014 looks more promising than ever. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 23:57

Glaurung wrote:Anything interesting since Jabba vs Verde drama? Heard WHY sent 600 mil to the 60s, but no clue what they actually did there.

Oh, and my prognosis we will be about 500 players spring 2014 looks more promising than ever. :)
700 mill of why! fleet made their way into 67 uncontested, although they was spotted a long time before landing. Due to love giving those fleets roaming space they popped into 68 and ate a love fleet 60+ mill who was foolish to sit on a occ and go inactive.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sun 02 Mar, 2014 08:34

I admire your efforts. Good work.

Theres only one little thing. Do we really need 10:1 fleets ratio to go out and derb someone/something? Question is for both LOVE and WHY players as this ratio seems the "sacred" pattern of Helion.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 02 Mar, 2014 18:32

Glaurung wrote:I admire your efforts. Good work.

Theres only one little thing. Do we really need 10:1 fleets ratio to go out and derb someone/something? Question is for both LOVE and WHY players as this ratio seems the "sacred" pattern of Helion.
That seems to be the way helion its played, the server is so unevenly matched that the smaller guilds have no other option but to take risks while the larger guild just sits around and wait for mistakes to happen.

From a smaller guilds perspective the game is a challenge, its hard to keep fleets safe and even harder to feed but still they continue to play.

The ball is and has always been in loves court. Until love come up with some sort of plan to make the game interesting and fairly matched Helion will continue to die its slow death.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Tue 22 Apr, 2014 04:12

http://helion.astroempires.com/guild_gr ... &guild0=52

I came out of my failed attempt to retire/quit and shortly thereafter WHY! fleet totals start into free fall. Coincidence? You decide.

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 12:05

No coincidence here. Hope WHY dies til the summer so I can quit too. :)

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 01 May, 2014 16:38

Purge wrote:http://helion.astroempires.com/guild_gr ... &guild0=52

I came out of my failed attempt to retire/quit and shortly thereafter WHY! fleet totals start into free fall. Coincidence? You decide.
Yeah, but look at the damges it made in our own fleet growth:
http://helion.astroempires.com/guild_gr ... t&guild0=1

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Purge
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ex (-o-), 1st
LOVE, King, Royal

Postby Purge » Sun 25 May, 2014 09:28

Their free fall has stopped. I guess all the why on short flights are dead now...

+1 - Hot steel rod of pwning

I am defo going to fight against Addex next time, but I do need to pray and make sure I don't end up in the galaxy with Purge, because, *beep*, that's beast. - Ghassy

Return to “Helion”