7sins Drama?

T-Holt-81

Re: 7sins Drama?

Postby T-Holt-81 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:25

We can go back and forth with this *beep*.

dude we are in your STRONGHOLD! WE ARE IN H54!!

i know you already know that. why dont do something. we launched from H57 to H56. you guys tried sneaking ten mil in there. we made you guys run.

Then we have launched to H54, and you guys arent doing *beep* about it.

Explain that? We could make it right next door to your blob, you still wouldn't do *beep*.

and ok, DREAD gave you more XP, good job. you win. for once. dont piss your pants.

Just fcking launch, you guys are pansys. i will stay in H54-53 all year until you *beep* finally decide to launch.

and SPORK get the fck out of the Convo. you guys were something like half-way through the server, and now your not. because your guys got clean out.

Lomax
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Lomax » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:26

Sea_Dawg wrote:So, I just noticed that 7sins now only has 3 members, someone got given +k who decided to be a naughty boy?.. Story? Drama? Flame?.. This means war?

Hiya. Lomax of NECRO here. This is my first AE forum posting, so be patient with me. Thank you.

What happened?
As a response to 7Sins assisting DREAD in attacking my guild, I offered to join 7Sins as a short-term spy, hoping to gain valuable insights to their current actions vs my guild. I joined 7SINS on SEP 13 as a new member. About 8-10 days later, GM Pucky posted that the group was seeking a new diplomat. I quickly requested the position and was named their CHIEF DIPLOMAT with Vice GM capacities.

After several days, Pucky and/or I greatly assisted 7Sins by securing/modifying varied pacts with HGG, UFP, PRISM, and AFK/AFI. Everyone was super happy with my interaction within the group and diplomatic skills. (This was real AE effort and All the agreements were on the up-and-up. My intention was to harm 7Sins, not other groups.) Equally happy were the NECRO teammates who were getting regular updates on 7Sins declared war with NECRO.

Anyway.. due to my changed personal schedule, I had to depart 7Sins about a week prior than intended. When I departed, the internal guild pages were deleted (I offered a copy back to 7Sins post-war) and all members except the sleeping GM Pucky were booted. ZAP. 175 members were disrupted.

The departing harm toward a strong guild like 7Sins was likely minor as they can recover fairly quickly. BTW, like all successful guilds, they has a solid base of upper members. Only a lack of "depth" will keep them from having instant success in the H50s.

In short, 7Sins is a fine guild, just not my kind of group. Perhaps, I will reapply for membership again in November. Whatcha say, guys? Knock. Knock. Can I come in?

mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPORK

Postby mao tse fyre » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:29

SPORK needs a new diplomat

Co-GM of SPORK on helion.

#1 simmer on all of Ixion.
Rv186

Postby Rv186 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:32

mao tse fyre wrote:
T-Holt-81 wrote:7sins drama eh?

5. War B1tch, We declared war in words, you declared in breaking the pact, and derbing 7Sins in H52 minding there own business. And were in no threat to your guild. but that WAS your excuse right? lol
So this means necro is winning right
Sure if you define killing a few million fleet over a week ago as winning.

Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bob Saget » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:36

T-Holt-81 wrote:and SPORK get the fck out of the Convo. you guys were something like half-way through the server, and now your not. because your guys got clean out.

i will stay in H35 all year until you *beep* finally decide to launch.

You are now about to witness the strength of Bob Saget
Co-GM of SPORK
Juno
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:40

This isn't even really the same spork but if we are nothing because we got beat by rd after being chased by every top 5 guild except for RUIN for 2 months then I'll take it. I'd rather be nothing because I got derbed by the best guild on the server than be nothing because I gave a spy vice gm and my entire guild got kicked

p.s.

I like necro

Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bob Saget » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:41

NECRO is likable, now that you mention it.

Co-GM of SPORK
Juno
T-Holt-81

Postby T-Holt-81 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:41

Hey we can get help from ANYBODY SPORK.

we are one of the best diplomat-ed and social guilds on helion.

We are friends with mostly every guild.

I hope you guys come up here...

we will have friends right behind you:)

[WL] Lu Bu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Top Secret

Postby [WL] Lu Bu » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:42

Just to clear something up. DREAD did not come to the aid of 7sins. We went up there strictly to find some profit and to take a look around. This second time up there was just a handful of players most likely looking to make some more profit.

We have no pact with 7sins, just a DNH and a thank you for letting us use their gates.

Now, get back to your verbal war of words because everyone else in Helion knows that neither side is actually going to make any significant attack against one another ingame. And stop with the excuses that RD is going to come and steal your piles away... don't be afraid to cross the street.

mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:42

T-Holt-81 wrote:Hey we can get help from ANYBODY SPORK.

we are one of the best diplomat-ed and social guilds on helion.

We are friends with mostly every guild.

I hope you guys come up here...

we will have friends right behind you:)
they are so friendly they forgot to tell you that they are naped with us

Puri-Necro

Postby Puri-Necro » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:44

I just wanna say thanks to Lomax for letting us know who from sins was inactive. Good thing I 'ran away' right into Sparticus's 4.5 mil inactive fleet.

Thanks for the new base sins :D

ScionHeraldBane
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UPA

Postby ScionHeraldBane » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:44

T-Holt-81 wrote:nch.

and SPORK get the fck out of the Convo. you guys were something like half-way through the server, and now your not. because your guys got clean out.
A lot of guilds on H could learn a LOT from spork. They were hunted for a long time, and stayed as a coherent force for the vast majority of that time.

To date:
LOGIC is winning the RUIN Detection Cup, with an astonishing 30 minutes!
Dread holds 2nd and 3rd, with a 0 minute detection time. Stay tuned for more updates!
T-Holt-81

Postby T-Holt-81 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:46

we dont have a NAP with Spork..

War Beaver
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired.

Postby War Beaver » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:47

[WL] Lu Bu wrote:Just to clear something up. DREAD did not come to the aid of 7sins. We went up there strictly to find some profit and to take a look around. This second time up there was just a handful of players most likely looking to make some more profit.

We have no pact with 7sins, just a DNH and a thank you for letting us use their gates.

Now, get back to your verbal war of words because everyone else in Helion knows that neither side is actually going to make any significant attack against one another ingame. And stop with the excuses that RD is going to come and steal your piles away... don't be afraid to cross the street.
We can't do anything strictly because of [DREAD] literally living on the WH or, as recently, in part on [7Sins] blob, in [7Sins].

The first time is irrelevent, that was mentioned purely to highlight gate giving by a guild to screw over an ally.

ALSO I LIKE SPORK.

Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bob Saget » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 01:47

T-Holt-81 wrote:we dont have a NAP with Spork..
He was talking about your "friends".

Co-GM of SPORK
Juno

Return to “Helion”