7sins Drama?

cardsfan04
Guild: NECRO
MUSIC
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: 7sins Drama?

Postby cardsfan04 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 06:20

T-Holt-81 wrote: we are one of the best diplomat-ed and social guilds on helion.
I, Head and Chief Diplomat of the Necromonger Empire, take great offense at such an absurd statement. It is widely accepted that I am the bestest GM that AE has ever seen, much less Helion. I got a guild to change their name to [PURI] PURI OWNS HELION once, FFS. I am an AE legend Holt. So, I respectfully disagree that you are the best "diplomat-ed and social guild on helion."

However, I hear you guys have an opening for a new diplomat. Consider this my application. If accepted, I can organize the next server-wide rendition of "kumbaya." Considering you guys are friends with everybody in a war game, it should be oodles of fun.

T-Holt-81

Postby T-Holt-81 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 06:48

Hey NECRO, when it came down to it. we just reck over 15 mil. fleet of your guy's. one of which was War Beavers 7 mil fleet. Thanks beaver.

Whatcha gonna do?:p

Hey im off the forums, Take it to the game. we just did. Now your turn to prove yourselves and next time launch at the derb pile and dont recall. That made you guys look stupid haha

Damn i am so sad i missed it though. It was a nice little battle. but the wars not over right?;)

P.S. no one likes excuses like you have more fleet then us and this and that. you guys derbed are inactives which made us come after you!

cardsfan04
MUSIC

Postby cardsfan04 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 07:07

T-Holt-81 wrote:Hey NECRO, when it came down to it. we just reck over 15 mil. fleet of your guy's. one of which was War Beavers 7 mil fleet. Thanks beaver.

Hey im off the forums, Take it to the game. we just did. Now your turn to prove yourselves and next time launch at the derb pile and dont recall. That made you guys look stupid haha

Damn i am so sad i missed it though. It was a nice little battle. but the wars not over right?;)

P.S. no one likes excuses like you have more fleet then us and this and that. you guys derbed are inactives which made us come after you!
What caused you to loan JGs to somebody looking to hit us while we were pacted? Why do you think we derbed your inactives?

If you want to prove how pro you are, tell Dread to go away and fight us w/o help. If you guys do that, and beat us 1 on 1, I will declare your supremacy over us on the forums.

shuggy555
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby shuggy555 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 07:18

we don't need to prove how pro we are

we just need to prove how noobish you are

witch i think we did with most of ur fleets recalling away from our crash even though u out numbered us!!!!!! lol

cardsfan04
MUSIC

Postby cardsfan04 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 07:25

shuggy555 wrote:we don't need to prove how pro we are

witch i think we did with most of ur fleets recalling away from our crash even though u out numbered us!!!!!! lol
ummm, you weren't even good enough to be in DDD. Next.

shuggy555
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby shuggy555 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 07:27

cardsfan04 wrote:

don't bring up the past that u know nothing about

Puri-Necro

Postby Puri-Necro » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 07:30

shuggy555 wrote:witch i think we did with most of ur fleets recalling away from our crash even though u out numbered us!!!!!! lol
I thought this was AE. Guess I was confused. May the witchcraft of sins live forever, or something.

PS. My bases are still not occ'd.

Bob Saget
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPORK
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Bob Saget » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 07:42

shuggy555 wrote:don't bring up the past that u know nothing about
Struck a nerve.

You are now about to witness the strength of Bob Saget
Co-GM of SPORK
Juno
cardsfan04
MUSIC

Postby cardsfan04 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 08:02

shuggy555 wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:

don't bring up the past that u know nothing about
Which part do I know nothing about? That you were kicked? Or that DDD, of all guilds, was the one that you weren't good enough for? I mean, you were kicked, right? And, guilds generally only kick people that are of no use to them, right? And, DDD was as fail as they come, right?

And, if I have to listen to T-Holt talk about what should be done during a war, I too can talk about things I know nothing about.

Psi_Corps
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [DREAM]
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Psi_Corps » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 08:53

cardsfan04 wrote:
T-Holt-81 wrote:Hey NECRO, when it came down to it. we just reck over 15 mil. fleet of your guy's. one of which was War Beavers 7 mil fleet. Thanks beaver.

What caused you to loan JGs to somebody looking to hit us while we were pacted? Why do you think we derbed your inactives?

If you want to prove how pro you are, tell Dread to go away and fight us w/o help. If you guys do that, and beat us 1 on 1, I will declare your supremacy over us on the forums.
Someone from 7sins *who actually knows whats what* - PLEASE answer cardsfan's question - Then I can actually say that there's someone in 7sins that doesnt fail! (perish the thought)

Proud member of:
G [DS], H [LOVE], I [WOYS], J [1st], K [DDoS], L [DREAM]
Star_Ravan
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti: Om~Lo
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Star_Ravan » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 09:34

T-Holt-81 wrote:we are one of the best diplomat-ed and social guilds on helion.
In defense of our diplomat, I must disagree with part of that statement.

While I have no concern about your social life, TWN is the best diplomat on Helion, IMNSHO.

Ceti: [Om~Lo] Professor Ravan Helion: [HIV] Hrafn <- Gone!
Carpal Tunnel sucks Yellow Cards Worn With Pride
War Beaver
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired.

Postby War Beaver » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 12:55

Well done for getting my fleet while I was suspended.

Seriously, it must have been pretty difficult to catch it.

Rezo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Rezo » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 13:13

Ultimately, it all comes down to a question of style.

NECRO is referening manly beverages on its guild page.

7sins is referening entirely too much *beep* emo- & christfag literature.

Honour thy tool, and keep it rigid.
Slasher
Guild: Ceti:Devil
Delta:NeM
Gamma:TROLL
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Slasher » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 14:23

Rezo wrote:Ultimately, it all comes down to a question of style.

NECRO is referening manly beverages on its guild page.

7sins is referening entirely too much *beep* emo- & christfag literature.
Well i do like a drink....
Hey wenches serve me my grog!!

cardsfan04
MUSIC

Postby cardsfan04 » Sat 02 Oct, 2010 16:21

Darkfire999 wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:

Someone from 7sins *who actually knows whats what* - PLEASE answer cardsfan's question - Then I can actually say that there's someone in 7sins that doesnt fail! (perish the thought)
Yeah, please address this. You keep playing the victim card. But, here's the chronology of what happened.

We have pact.
You loan JG to Dread, so they can invade us.
We derb inactives.
You declare war.

Two Questions:

1. Why did you loan the JG while we were pacted?
2. Why do you treat that as irrelevant to this starting?

Return to “Helion”