ScionHeraldBane
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UPA
Galaxy: Helion

Re: 7sins Drama?

Postby ScionHeraldBane » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 01:03

cardsfan04 wrote:
T-Holt-81 wrote:Well im glad this trash talk is all over and we can get into the real stuff:)

I like your opinions AI, I highly agree with you!

I love your ability to talk *beep*, but conveniently ignore every question thrown at you. In case you missed them, I will recap?

1. Why is NECRO weak for not launching on 7Sins, but 7Sins is not weak for not launching on NECRO, especially when 7SINS declared war?

2. Why is it completely irrelevant that you loaned JGs to somebody that wanted to derb us?

You seemed to think your opinion matters a lot earlier in the thread, so I'd love to hear it now.

Hey, cardsfan! How's life? Drop me a line ingame, been a while since we chatted.

Not to say NECRO is weak, but they didn't launch at 7SINS after the kick thing. 7SINS, under 24 hours after that, killed ~20m NECRO. NECRO had fleets coming in behind ALL our fleets, then recalled seeing they probably couldn't take the fleets there. Not saying EITHER guild is weak or strong. But remember my point about letting fleets talk.

We made our opening statement. NECRO, your rebuttal?

To date:
LOGIC is winning the RUIN Detection Cup, with an astonishing 30 minutes!
Dread holds 2nd and 3rd, with a 0 minute detection time. Stay tuned for more updates!
War Beaver
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired.

Postby War Beaver » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 01:47

ScionHeraldBane wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:
T-Holt-81 wrote:Well im glad this trash talk is all over and we can get into the real stuff:)

I love your ability to talk *beep*, but conveniently ignore every question thrown at you. In case you missed them, I will recap?

1. Why is NECRO weak for not launching on 7Sins, but 7Sins is not weak for not launching on NECRO, especially when 7SINS declared war?

2. Why is it completely irrelevant that you loaned JGs to somebody that wanted to derb us?

You seemed to think your opinion matters a lot earlier in the thread, so I'd love to hear it now.

Hey, cardsfan! How's life? Drop me a line ingame, been a while since we chatted.

Not to say NECRO is weak, but they didn't launch at 7SINS after the kick thing. 7SINS, under 24 hours after that, killed ~20m NECRO. NECRO had fleets coming in behind ALL our fleets, then recalled seeing they probably couldn't take the fleets there. Not saying EITHER guild is weak or strong. But remember my point about letting fleets talk.

There was no launch because [RD] were lurking ominously in H55. Preventing any major crash, since we all know of their awesome ninja pirate skills.

Regarding the ~15 million fleet you killed, congratulations I guess. Half of that was of a player suspended by [7Sins] mass spamming of the report button. The other half was of inconsequential inactives.

To the bad trolls of [7Sins] aka T-Holt and shuggy: In my opinion you've still done very little after declaring war. 15 million is nothing. Crash our blob without help and I'll respect your guild. Until then you'll receive none.

cardsfan04
Guild: NECRO
MUSIC
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby cardsfan04 » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 02:54

ScionHeraldBane wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:

what up man

tbh, not launching isn't at all a fault of Necro. A crash is only profitable when you keep the derbs, which we likely would not have. So, there is no real failure on our part there.

I can't knock sins for derbing 20 mil fleet. It definitely was not a fail, unless the ratios were bad or something, but I'll assume it was for profit, w/o reading the BRs. But, I would call that a minor victory. And, moreover, it would have been a bigger fail to not have derbed inactives/suspended accounts than it was a success that you did. Like I said, it's not a fail, but if that's Sins' biggest success, this is already over.

shuggy555
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby shuggy555 » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 03:51

it was a minor victory

but so far necro has done nothing close to that

and is helion down for other people??

its been down for the past phew hours for me

Rv186

Postby Rv186 » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 03:56

shuggy555 wrote:it was a minor victory

but so far necro has done nothing close to that

and is helion down for other people??

its been down for the past phew hours for me
The thread about this on the P&W might provide a clue or two..

ScionHeraldBane
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UPA

Postby ScionHeraldBane » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 05:03

cardsfan04 wrote:
ScionHeraldBane wrote:Hey, cardsfan! How's life? Drop me a line ingame, been a while since we chatted.

what up man

tbh, not launching isn't at all a fault of Necro. A crash is only profitable when you keep the derbs, which we likely would not have. So, there is no real failure on our part there.

I can't knock sins for derbing 20 mil fleet. It definitely was not a fail, unless the ratios were bad or something, but I'll assume it was for profit, w/o reading the BRs. But, I would call that a minor victory. And, moreover, it would have been a bigger fail to not have derbed inactives/suspended accounts than it was a success that you did. Like I said, it's not a fail, but if that's Sins' biggest success, this is already over.

Not much, helping 7SINS derb your guild... The usual i guess xD

I was rather commenting on NECRO's not taking advantage of the confusion and lack of unity that the mass-member kick caused. I'm aware Lomax had to rush the timetable due to IRL issues (hope they clear up soon!), but it was still a major disruption to 7SINS and would have been a great opportunity. It ended up just being a disruption.

7SINS going from that disruption to the relatively minor engagement, and winning, not to mention moving enough fleet to force a recall to the NECRO back up, w/in 24 hours of the kick-gimmick, was a good move on their part. By no means the final word from either side, just a good move. As I said, it was our opening statement.

To date:
LOGIC is winning the RUIN Detection Cup, with an astonishing 30 minutes!
Dread holds 2nd and 3rd, with a 0 minute detection time. Stay tuned for more updates!
T-Holt-81

Postby T-Holt-81 » Fri 17 Jan, 2014 21:38

I was such a Noob in Helion!! lol

and my forum posts were mostly bad :nonono Cant say what led us to lending DREAD the JG's. Simply dont remember.. all and all though. It was good times :D

Army_Infantry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Army_Infantry » Fri 17 Jan, 2014 22:31

3 years and 3 months between posts. That has to be a record, lol

Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way
POW - bring them home or send us back
Pray often, pray true, and pray for no reason at all
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 00:46

Well, I have to admit it, Power Verde - you was right. Server will recover after all. People started coming back. :biglaugh:

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sat 18 Jan, 2014 02:01

Glaurung wrote:Well, I have to admit it, Power Verde - you was right. Server will recover after all. People started coming back. :biglaugh:
LMAO

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)

Return to “Helion”