Ixion Wiki

Bernoulli

Ixion Wiki

Postby Bernoulli » Wed 02 Jun, 2010 15:00

Hello Ixion Tavern.

I'm stopping on by and give the general hello and greetings from the AE wiki. I'm hoping that some of you will come on over to the wiki to help create the pages of Ixion server in its earliest days. But enough of that, who am I to invite you to such a wonderful place? Hello there, I'm Bernoulli, the wiki mod. In my signature you can find the generic Forum rules and Wiki guidelines link. I strongly encourage all of you to make an AstroEmpires Wiki account, even if you don't plan to do much on there. It would be good to have your account on hand should you want to make your own page, just make sure you meet the requirements for an official AE page. Now before you feel discouraged, that does not count for user pages. So even if you should fall short of the requirements you can still make your own personal page without the need to worry about meeting the guidelines. So please, drop me a line on my talk page located here.

Again, I look forward to hearing from you as time goes down the road.

Bernoulli

Plato
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: I: -R-

Re: Ixion Wiki

Postby Plato » Sat 23 Oct, 2010 02:42

I am now the Portal Overlord for Ixion. If you want something done on the Ixion forum feel free to contact me.

Wiki Overlord for Helion and Ixion.

Wiki Guidelines
Plato
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: I: -R-

Re: Ixion Wiki

Postby Plato » Sat 13 Nov, 2010 20:24

Message my here if you want your guild's history on the Wiki. We are writing an Ixion History Article atm.

Wiki Overlord for Helion and Ixion.

Wiki Guidelines

Return to “Ixion”