Declaration of alliance

uncle jam

Declaration of alliance

Postby uncle jam » Fri 20 Jul, 2012 08:14

Hereby the guilds of T.D.S, GFC and KoR declare an alliance to defend themselves. No more details would be released.

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Declaration of alliance

Postby thedarklord187 » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 03:37

Kor is being flooded with mdk members at the moment lol

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
uncle jam

Postby uncle jam » Tue 24 Jul, 2012 03:42

Some details of the alliance involves classified information, and we are well aware of that fact.

ErexMalren
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A: [TSI]
L: [LAL]
N: [«UGI»]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby ErexMalren » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 22:32

Go KoR For Life

Corporal in TSI - Alpha
Former leader of Galactic Stargate Authority - Lyra
SECFORCE Director of United Galactic Initiative - Nova
LPAS

Postby LPAS » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 05:06

If T.D.S GFC, and KoR are planning to form an alliance. Why don't they just merge, make it easier with everyone being together.

-Ex-T.D.S member Flonne

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby thedarklord187 » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:00

LPAS wrote:If T.D.S GFC, and KoR are planning to form an alliance. Why don't they just merge, make it easier with everyone being together.

-Ex-T.D.S member Flonne
I've always wondered why lycan kor and tds never merged if they would've done that months ago they would most likely be in a much better position than they are now though I guess hindsights 20/20
I still think the smaller guilds should organize under one banner

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 16:28

thedarklord187 wrote:
LPAS wrote:If T.D.S GFC, and KoR are planning to form an alliance. Why don't they just merge, make it easier with everyone being together.

-Ex-T.D.S member Flonne
I've always wondered why lycan kor and tds never merged if they would've done that months ago they would most likely be in a much better position than they are now though I guess hindsights 20/20
I still think the smaller guilds should organize under one banner
Exactly, what an alliance is practically is with the smaller guilds are a coalition, we all know how one of them fared. If they merged, they would have a higher chance of defending themselves by using the gate networks of one another. The only problem plaguing them are the inactive members that actually weakens the MDP strength. So a merge would technically bolster them since they shed the inactives.

-Flonne

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby thedarklord187 » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 00:11

Not only that but just a word of advice and i know kor doesn't believe in it but for them to grow they need to eat the inactives and the people who won't learn or grow

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 02:14

Maybe KoR believes that every player has the rights to be who there are, and to play the game their want.... and not to be force by others to something they don't want....

It's only a game. and even as being GM, does not give me the rights to tell someone what to do....

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 06:02

Tcham wrote:Maybe KoR believes that every player has the rights to be who there are, and to play the game their want.... and not to be force by others to something they don't want....

It's only a game. and even as being GM, does not give me the rights to tell someone what to do....
Darklord and I are not forcing anything. We are just merely offering a potential suggestion between the guilds. If you want to stay separate, be that way. Though time will tell which move is proper.

Note: That little freedom may have a few bite hands that may fight back. Just a little warning to KoR ;)

-Flonne

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby thedarklord187 » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 09:28

It's true I meant no disrespect I was mearly pointing out an alternative method that would lead to further success , like I've said before kor regaurds me as an enemy but that is simply untrue I simply act as a teacher to try and help . Trust me I grew up on this server as the little guy check my faboo I was once a vgm of a guild called usmc I fought hard and learned to grow eventually moving up to vgm of pun in that time I took in and trained 10 low lvl players and guided them when puns leadership betrayed -r- i offered to take those whom I had trained with me some stayed some came those who stayed bacame ale which merged into sotl which merged into kor at some point.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 17:21

I am not questioning or trying to show disrespect to anyone in their leadership methods, and agree a possible change may bring a better success to KoR if the others did see us in a better light.

But my methods do have a positive overall effect here and is still in line with the founding spirit of this guild.

All here has the rights to play their game without being under any pressure. Whether sim or active no one will question what they do... and will rebel to any who think they can take this basic right away from them or to change who they are...

To understand us, all you need to do is read what's on the door.

Generalissimo Bob

Postby Generalissimo Bob » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 04:22

I do not usually come here, read or post. I find it childish and not useful. However since I spend alot of time in this game and I am a GuildMaster, it is time to saying something on all that has been written on the forum in the last weeks.

For the above posts on leadership:

Yes, Tcham and others you should question and judge others leadership. Especially those who will maliciously Kick their loyal members for the most weak of reasons AND the destroy that players fleet.

One has to question why other players in these guilds that it happens to stay in that guild and look the other way? Perhaps because they profited from their former "team mates" misfortune.
What is even more fascinating is a player going back to that guild after loosing his fleet.

The point of this is that we know who these GM's are. I am sure I am not the only one who hears about or gets mail from members who have been kicked and derbed. The question must be asked, how can you trust anyone who would do that to one of their own members? The relationship between a GM and a member should be one of trust and friendship. It appears that here to often it is one of dictatorship and fear. Perhaps we have to many players with authoritarian personalities filling the guilds?

So the answer is you cannot trust anyone who does that, and therefore since several of the GM's here debating on this board do these things, they will never agree or trust each other, because they are not trust worthy people, here at least, among other reasons having to do with war games, in general.

To the point of AE and this server and agreements, etc.

The foremost issues and problems with this game and people leaving and the "death of a server" are.

1. Protection Level.
This has to change and be redone. The ability of a level 90 to attack a level 30 is ridiculous.

2. Permanent Occupation.
In my time on Astro Empires, I have seen no other greater, single reason than this as to why players leave the game! Period. I do not speak only of recent events with GORR and DL starting their terrorism in my home galaxy of I07 and the lowers...but it began well before this. From my perspective in Lycan we began loosing members last year with KINGS and PUBS occupations, then another batch due to [-R-] and now the greatest numbers across most guilds and ours, with [GORR], [DL] and to a lesser degree some actions by [-Z-]

In Lyra, guilds started permanent occupation when players were level 18!

All the players that I knew in Helion are gone. Permanent Occupation or related to it.

3. Bullies.

4. Those who live here versus those who play and have a life.
How you deal with that is unknown at this time, except for the issue of permanent occupation. If that was not being done to people who play 4 times a week, between work
and school and family. Then we most likely would see more activity and involvement.

For my final shot across your battle bridge.

Lycan does not accept your agreements or your one sided plans, we will do what we must to survive your inherent advantage due to your use of helpful programs and people who live and spend all their time in Ixion.

...and Bulldog dearest, the occupation of 16 LYCAN bases in I46 - I49 is reason enough to let any guild use your gates if they say they will free them, AND is most certainly and Act of War ;)

Shinubi

Postby Shinubi » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 17:05

Well I have come to the conclusion that you are all cowards and afraid to die. THAT INCLUDES YOU ALL! BIG F U to this whole game. thanks everyone who supported me which in the end was no one.

Phiman owes me an account

Return to “Ixion”