Postby Bulldog-R- » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:26

phiman wrote:
Bulldog-R- wrote:
wu gui wrote:They send 200 mil, less than 10percent
You sent 1 bil plus, about 50 percent

That is convincing
Lol no ucy sent over 2.1 billion:o
The rest is on the way to there high lvl gate in 42
its a war game after all. we will respect cf till the end. ask ur selves. what is cf? did ucy violated cf by moving?. also buldog we need 2 days to get to ur blob. 2 days is plenty of time i think to make ur plans.
I'm not worried I'm actually looking forward to it ;)
But thats besides the point u took liberties and launched while the cf was still in effect and terms were being discussed.....not cool however u look at it

phiman
Guild: UCY
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server Agreement

Postby phiman » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:40

Thats what i wanted to hear from you. i dont get it. whats the relation between cf and movement?

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm

Postby thedarklord187 » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 18:20

phiman wrote:Thats what i wanted to hear from you. i dont get it. whats the relation between cf and movement?
Cf means not moving 2.1 billion fleet into a members stronghold during negotations .....
it disappoints me that UCY is doing this i had such hope for this servers ability to work something that would be advantageous to all of its playerbase.

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
SlightlyMoldyBread

Postby SlightlyMoldyBread » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 18:59

Sounds like you guys are making excuses to re-zerg.

How can movement violate a ceasefire? By definition a CF means to not attack someone, and UCY hasn't. Once it ends every party should come out with guns blazing. Everyone has just simmed for three months and now you guys are crying because some fleet is coming into your strongholds. Suck it up. I don't speak for my guild, but I know Phiman will play by the rules you have set.

And don't make me use my Jedi Master skills again.

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 19:07

hate to say it but i agree with phiman (yuck) they can move wherever the hell they want as long as no triggers are pulled. fact i think you should come park right next to us, end the CF with a bang :)

Bulldog-R-

Postby Bulldog-R- » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 20:11

thats all well and good if the CF had actually ended when they launched ...but it had not
again u all miss the point thou
this proposed server agreement needed to be based on trust and common sense not loop holes and playing dumb
as for looking to zerg up again ...nah we dont need to even thou u do have a 12 mil average fleet advantage

phiman
Guild: UCY

Postby phiman » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 20:25

Bulldog-R- wrote:thats all well and good if the CF had actually ended when they launched ...but it had not
again u all miss the point thou
this proposed server agreement needed to be based on trust and common sense not loop holes and playing dumb
as for looking to zerg up again ...nah we dont need to even thou u do have a 12 mil average fleet advantage
you are playing dump. Did cf agreement or terms mentioned anything about fleet movement.? No it didnt. So stop the story about moving our fleets....

Isaac Clarke
Guild: Pets-ixion
Star Dragons-mira

Postby Isaac Clarke » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 22:55

from what i read

one side moved ships to a stronghold while the cf was active
if the cf was ending when they landed then the side moving was planing to attack the strong hold before the other side could react to the fleet attacking

Engineer Isaac Clarke
Ellie:Thats a really bad idea Isaac
Isaac:Stick around, Im full of bad ideas
thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm

Postby thedarklord187 » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 02:51

Isaac Clarke wrote:from what i read

one side moved ships to a stronghold while the cf was active
if the cf was ending when they landed then the side moving was planing to attack the strong hold before the other side could react to the fleet attacking
Yes
That's the general gist of it ...phimans not dumb , neither are all his current guild members they are all high ranking members of this server... If they move 2 billion fleet they intend to use it .... We shall see I suppose how this all rolls out .

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
skyz73

Postby skyz73 » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 03:03

Come on, fellas ... It's just a simple move. Nothing more, nothing less. Not as if some other guild has not done the same during the cf period. As long as there's no fireworks erupting, nothing has been broken (again unlike a certain member of a certain guild who decided otherwise).

'Nuff said. Let's get back to ironing out the server agreement. Shall we? ;)

Isaac Clarke
Guild: Pets-ixion
Star Dragons-mira

Postby Isaac Clarke » Mon 20 Aug, 2012 03:11

SERVER AGREENEBT STATUS
EITHER ON HOLD OR QUITTED THANKS TO UCY

Engineer Isaac Clarke
Ellie:Thats a really bad idea Isaac
Isaac:Stick around, Im full of bad ideas
wu gui

Postby wu gui » Mon 20 Aug, 2012 09:04

Let's sum it up

Given what happened, are we going to go through with this or not?

So far I see a war with no tos, so are we going to see it through with it or scrap it?

Whole thing is becoming a joke, making me kind of regretting trying to do something. Will all the gm who either agree or disagree just state their intentions so we can all determine what we are going to do. Silence does not mean consent in this case.

darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H

Postby darkie » Mon 20 Aug, 2012 13:12

just to clear something up it was asked on our boards
if for EG. DL are invaded by xxx and xxx leave a 10 mil heavy cruiser fleet lying around the lowers,i see it and derb it, is it breaking the treaty cos xxx have declared war on DL?and we cant get involved in 1 v1 war?
i would not see any probs with this as its not a blob or mini blob and just a single fleet but would like to know what the rest of you think...

DARKNESS

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Carbon
Guild: Delta-Fleet
Ixion-$$$

Postby Carbon » Mon 20 Aug, 2012 14:17

wu gui wrote:Let's sum it up

So far I see a war with no tos, so are we going to see it through with it or scrap it?

Whole thing is becoming a joke, making me kind of regretting trying to do something. Will all the gm who either agree or disagree just state their intentions so we can all determine what we are going to do. Silence does not mean consent in this case.

I wouldn't be so quick to throw this all out the window just yet. Yes TOS hasn't been made yet, but neither has the smashing of fleets. Just spam his inbox ingame with requests to post TOS on forums.

darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H

Postby darkie » Mon 20 Aug, 2012 14:51

Carbon wrote:
wu gui wrote:Let's sum it up

I wouldn't be so quick to throw this all out the window just yet. Yes TOS hasn't been made yet, but neither has the smashing of fleets. Just spam his inbox ingame with requests to post TOS on forums.
he did say that TOS was up to -Z- not UCY....

and what would be fair TOS ?

and nice to see MD back to permma occing this soon.

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,

Return to “Ixion”