Server Agreement new

User avatar
LPAS
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun 26 Oct, 2008 03:10
Reputation: 1
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby LPAS » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 21:11

Critor wrote:nothing is signed.. WOYS attacked the MD tag ... MD see that as an act of war


I don't speak for all of WOYS, so this is my own opinion.

You decided to take in XXX members that were inside the 20s, knowing full well they would be attacked. Now you are complaining the attacks where unjustified?

User avatar
darkie
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon 20 Aug, 2012 12:27
Reputation: 2
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby darkie » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 21:17

what happen to 1 Vs 1 ?

and you cant take in recall trapped fleets then scream bloody murder when they are hit,


that's like hitting a woman then putting a dress on and saying its ok!! it just don't work,

and pm me more Zerg crap

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Shinubi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:03
Reputation: 2

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby Shinubi » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 00:09

cant we all just get along?

Phiman owes me an account
User avatar
LPAS
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun 26 Oct, 2008 03:10
Reputation: 1
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby LPAS » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 00:32

Shinubi wrote:cant we all just get along?

MAYBE when the server is fixed, otherwise let the fireworks continue :D

Shinubi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:03
Reputation: 2

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby Shinubi » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 15:01

Shinubi wrote:
[UCY] PhiMAN TeRRoR***** Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2012-08-30 06:08:47
everyone will blaime me later ...

This sums it up pretty much. Phiman is terrified you guys wont like him and will turn the whole server against him. This is why we basically had 800 days of sim with a couple blob crashes early on. You guys and your server rules ruin game play for the rest of us. I didn't even know there were forum god's that decided what I could and couldn't do before I even had a chance to think about it. All you politicians are legislating the fun out of the game. :bleh: that is the last message received from good o' phi

Phiman owes me an account
User avatar
Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun 10 Sep, 2006 13:42
Reputation: 6
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby Critor » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 18:11

darkie wrote:what happen to 1 Vs 1 ?

and you cant take in recall trapped fleets then scream bloody murder when they are hit,


that's like hitting a woman then putting a dress on and saying its ok!! it just don't work,

and pm me more Zerg crap

so are you going to police what is recall trapped fleets and what is not ?

I like 1 vs 1 .

yes they may have been recall trapped.. TBH. I wasn't aware if they were or not .. thats not the issue..

fact 1 is xxx is disbanded, dead and gone.. yes there may still be some players there but i really don't see it as a war when you are 73 players vs 2 inactonoobs
fact 2 is Woys attacked the MD tag WHILE as you claim .. were at war with xxx .. ( you could just have let them pass on, clearly by the time they landed you should have been aware the guild were disbanding )
fact 3 is MD haven't broken any rules as no server agreement have been signed yet .. ( except for doing a few very very bad launches.. ) we intend to fix that
fact 4 is MD's official stance is that we want this server to survive and constructively help work on a IxyDeal that at least can save the fun for the remaining players.
fact 5 is yes, in order to protect our members we will zerg with others to defend ourselves against other guilds Zerg against us

regarding owing etc. i am sure vigi made an anny about MD debts etc. i really don't wanna interfere / mess with that..
( Don't wanna get accused for being involved in illegal credit transferring .. lol )
In all cases in order to be repaid in the first place you would have to be part of the MD team.

I have been in a spot where i was owed 20mil+ managed to get it back via hard work and insisting on it from the current leadership at that time

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
User avatar
Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun 10 Sep, 2006 13:42
Reputation: 6
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby Critor » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 18:25

LPAS wrote:
Shinubi wrote:cant we all just get along?

MAYBE when the server is fixed, otherwise let the fireworks continue :D

Fact is you just don't jump a neighbor you have been bunking with for a year! you wouldn't irl and not here in AE either..
perhaps if the neighbor starts making too much noise and starts wrecking the neighborhood you would jump him .. but still it would require you get new and better friends.. face it .. no one wants to be friendless / neighborless..

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
User avatar
darkie
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon 20 Aug, 2012 12:27
Reputation: 2
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby darkie » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 19:27

Critor wrote:
darkie wrote:what happen to 1 Vs 1 ?

and you cant take in recall trapped fleets then scream bloody murder when they are hit,


that's like hitting a woman then putting a dress on and saying its ok!! it just don't work,

and pm me more Zerg crap

so are you going to police what is recall trapped fleets and what is not ?

I like 1 vs 1 .

yes they may have been recall trapped.. TBH. I wasn't aware if they were or not .. thats not the issue..

fact 1 is xxx is disbanded, dead and gone.. yes there may still be some players there but i really don't see it as a war when you are 73 players vs 2 inactonoobs
fact 2 is Woys attacked the MD tag WHILE as you claim .. were at war with xxx .. ( you could just have let them pass on, clearly by the time they landed you should have been aware the guild were disbanding )
fact 3 is MD haven't broken any rules as no server agreement have been signed yet .. ( except for doing a few very very bad launches.. ) we intend to fix that
fact 4 is MD's official stance is that we want this server to survive and constructively help work on a IxyDeal that at least can save the fun for the remaining players.
fact 5 is yes, in order to protect our members we will zerg with others to defend ourselves against other guilds Zerg against us

regarding owing etc. i am sure vigi made an anny about MD debts etc. i really don't wanna interfere / mess with that..
( Don't wanna get accused for being involved in illegal credit transferring .. lol )
In all cases in order to be repaid in the first place you would have to be part of the MD team.

I have been in a spot where i was owed 20mil+ managed to get it back via hard work and insisting on it from the current leadership at that time


so your going with its not signed so it don't matter we do what we like role...


as for WOYS hitting XXX members no matter the tag that's what they are/were at the time if it was with any other guild they would have done the same thing as WOYS and hit them fleets no matter the tag unless it was to a friendly guild it would be the same if they attacked you then tagged over to DL cos they were in recall you would have smashed them fleets in a hart beat and if you want to get even more to the point what was MD doing trying to steal there derbs then ? they had a pile there and MD (ex XXX) fleets were in coming (before you screamed WAR) that to me sounds like they were defending there pile....

just face it Your trying to find loopholes in a the deal that's not even in place yet.....

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
User avatar
Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun 10 Sep, 2006 13:42
Reputation: 6
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby Critor » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 19:51

if anything i am trying to detect loopholes that "may" by used before anything is signed ;)
and nah i'm going with the i'm not rolling with anything like role.... thing

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
User avatar
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3032
Joined: Mon 28 Sep, 2009 23:16
Reputation: 59

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby fendelius » Wed 26 Sep, 2012 08:42

honestly the server agreement will neve rwork since some of the guild leaders lie to people they deal with through private messages. I wont mention any names, you people know who you are. The honest people though are not guild leaders, so really this thread about server agreements were brokered so that ucy could keep all its pacts just under a new tag.

So just forget about the server agreement. If you ever read the kappa P&W for months there server wide agreement was never enforceable and failed. And the alpha pact only survives because the alpha P&W is run acompletely different way than the Ixion P&W so until you can enforce a stricture into who can and can not post in the ixion forums, then talk of a server agreement is just talk it is not enforceable.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
User avatar
Rosen Ritter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon 28 Nov, 2011 18:10
Reputation: 0
Guild: I: Quit , Damn $$$

M: HH
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby Rosen Ritter » Thu 11 Oct, 2012 19:19

i saw many have quit , not only couse they r under occ , also couse they cant find any target to hit , lol
we keep losing player from time to time , some r bored with simming , some board been always on the top of other target list
some r bored couse not much ppl respond to they post on board anymore , even the forum here was look like inactive , lol

all that still playing now , is waiting something to happen ....................
some r waiting for Server Agreement
some waiting for a big crush
some waiting to quit
some waiting for upgrade expire
some waiting to suicide , lol
some waiting for ( fill it if u want )

how about we do something big before we die slowly
divide the server to 2 , and crush it , a big crush that will be remember by all of us that take part of it

悪即斬
WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon 07 Sep, 2009 23:22
Reputation: 9
Guild: Ixion - WL now [DL]

Re: Server Agreement new

Postby WilD GuN » Sat 03 Nov, 2012 14:22

Nah, i like simming too much.

Certains disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs
D'autres disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs lourd
Nous nous disons que c'est ce que tu désires. Désir d'éternité

Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests