KoR

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

KoR

Postby Tcham » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 17:45

Well, well well.

It's been a long time since I've seen any of our action talked about on this forum ....

Things must of gotten really bad when the mighty KoR,... Farm guild of all Ixion has suddenly had to stirred from under it's rock. Question is...who out there is willing to listen to us?...

As usually, you are all here. All the great guilds of Ixion - beating your macho chest like you were in some cheap 40's Tarzan film, telling everyone about what they should and shouldn't do with all your new rules and agreement you create for the very server you claim to bring balance and fairness to.!!!!

What balance? Nobody cares if we are perma occ or our occ's are stolen from us, or even if our blobs are killed by players who switch from guild to guild........as long as you get what you want and the evil MD and all her siblings are never allowed to grow again.!!!!!

And what about this c/f. From the very first post, KoR was to be excluded from this agreement as “the farm/chump guilds” Our fleet do only matches below 1/10 of all of your individual guilds. Yet you still see us as so much of a threat, that you sends your spies and question who we choose to talk to.... Did any one care if any our new players from MD were hunted and attack by you in packs like wild dogs because they fell outside this “agreement” or was it because with all this new fleet, we may of been consider to be a threat to somebody????..

This is not balance or fairness I see. But control..

Look at us. We rank 11th with 89 players. Only because we bother to the invest time and effect in new people and give old players a chance to continue to play when you have throw them away like yesterdays newspapers... where are all your new players? Where is your future?

Look at some of the old servers for the answer. All dead because they turned themselves into private little selective clubs exclusive of new blood, so nobody bothers to play them any more because they will never be given the chance to grow or to be equal..........

Think about this.... no more new players...no one to replace your ranks at a level you want..... With a cap on 100 per guild, no more mega blob crashes.... just the wait of the next player to go inactive so you can feast like Vultures around a long forgotten corpse.....

And what about us now. Was not the De-zerg of MD a way of “creating balance and fairness for all in Ixion”
Seems to me the “for all” is a little one sided here, as any agreement that might bind you will still allow you to focus down on us.... Somebody tell me where this “Ixion balance and fairness” is when you facing fleet sizes of 100 to 1

I suppose nothing major has really changed here...We are still fighting all of you. MD may of gone.. but with all your closed agreements have already turned yourselves into the next MD.

If you want a server balance you could try writing us into your agreement, so we all get a fair and equal chance to grow.. Only then you can debate our pacts, and our choices in friends, and only then can you claim true balance and fairness...

if not.... your private little agreements will kill this server a lot quicker than anything the old MD could ever do.

Maybe it's time you should be now asking who the great villains of this story really are......

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: KoR

Postby fendelius » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 22:44

Cool story bro, check you in another thousand posts or so? :dance:

As far as Kor if you dont like the server terms then make your own. There are enough little guilds out there you could band together like they did in early gamma in what was called the Borg collective or you could do a triad like wat helion did with some top guilds or you could do a variety of things. Remember Peace and AF and OFS and all the other big guilds have come and gone and KOR is still there because of your strategic position smack dab in the middle of the 20s so whether you are a part of the agreement or not you help balance the server as i think in an earlier llife i might have discussed with you..

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby thedarklord187 » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 00:08

For the record tcham I sent a pm to you and all the other smaller guild gms to chime in on the server agreement and to post it as an announcement for their players to know about it . But my pm went ignored by both you and bob . You think ucy cares about kor if they ever managed to kill us who do you think they will rip into when theres no one left to challenge them. You make us out to be the bad guys when all we wanted was to break up the zerg believe what you want but don't say I didn't try to help

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 00:37

For the record, I have never received any pm nor has some other smaller guild I've talked to....

So I must question how anyone could see KoR as a balance in a server if we are not ever considered to join talks in how it's run. KoR is a small guild, and will remain a small guild because are always under the control of the bigger guilds.

How do I form new server terms when this guild is just simply dismiss as the farm/chump guilds. How do I make this guild grow when it's blobs are destroyed by just one or two players of Z and DL and with the help or GORR?

How do I tell my members that things are going to get better because of this new balance when most have been under permanent occupation since the early days of this server....?

And yet I am suppose to alienate guilds who have never shown any malice towards me.

Where is it fairness in this.

WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Ixion - WL now [DL]

Postby WilD GuN » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 20:08

OK, DL will give u 1 month CF. Use this given time and create your own blob.

Certains disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs
D'autres disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs lourd
Nous nous disons que c'est ce que tu désires. Désir d'éternité
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 20:45

I have a better idea.

How about releasing all the KoR bases you've kept under permanent occupation.

canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 05:11

fendelius wrote:Cool story bro, check you in another thousand posts or so? :dance:

As far as Kor if you dont like the server terms then make your own. There are enough little guilds out there you could band together like they did in early gamma in what was called the Borg collective or you could do a triad like wat helion did with some top guilds or you could do a variety of things. Remember Peace and AF and OFS and all the other big guilds have come and gone and KOR is still there because of your strategic position smack dab in the middle of the 20s so whether you are a part of the agreement or not you help balance the server as i think in an earlier llife i might have discussed with you..
Oh hush you.

Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 14:13

Tcham wrote:I have a better idea.

How about releasing all the KoR bases you've kept under permanent occupation.
Lets not push your luck now.
also....

but to be honest, DT this is probably better, since they would need to be at full prod before they can even build a blob.

Anderson Cooper wrote: That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
RoadHammer_Sadi
Guild: I[$$$]
J[1st]
Ant[ZzZ]
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby RoadHammer_Sadi » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 01:09

Tcham wrote:Well, well well.

What balance? Nobody cares if we are perma occ or our occ's are stolen from us, or even if our blobs are killed by players who switch from guild to guild........as long as you get what you want and the evil MD and all her siblings are never allowed to grow again.!!!!!

And what about this c/f. From the very first post, KoR was to be excluded from this agreement as “the farm/chump guilds” Our fleet do only matches below 1/10 of all of your individual guilds. Yet you still see us as so much of a threat, that you sends your spies and question who we choose to talk to.... Did any one care if any our new players from MD were hunted and attack by you in packs like wild dogs because they fell outside this “agreement” or was it because with all this new fleet, we may of been consider to be a threat to somebody????..

This is not balance or fairness I see. But control..

Look at us. We rank 11th with 89 players. Only because we bother to the invest time and effect in new people and give old players a chance to continue to play when you have throw them away like yesterdays newspapers... where are all your new players? Where is your future?
Have you played on any of the older servers? A through H tell the same tale, of the guilds that endured and surpassed everyone, and stayed that way. Sure, some have gotten killed by others and rebuilt as a new guild, but the pacts usually stay the same, and a while down the road, the same f'rs are there doing the same *beep*.

Look at some of the old servers for the answer. All dead because they turned themselves into private little selective clubs exclusive of new blood, so nobody bothers to play them any more because they will never be given the chance to grow or to be equal..........
Some of these servers have been going for almost 6 years. Ixion is at nearly 2 years. Find me absolutely ANYONE that can make up even 6 months to catch up to the top 100 or 200 players while they continue to grow while newb is starting out.... Dont worry, I'll wait.
This is a game where if you dont get in in the first couple months, you will ALWAYS be playing catch up. And even then, the guy that k/d'b half his guild for food will beat you always still lol.

Think about this.... no more new players...no one to replace your ranks at a level you want..... With a cap on 100 per guild, no more mega blob crashes.... just the wait of the next player to go inactive so you can feast like Vultures around a long forgotten corpse.....

And what about us now. Was not the De-zerg of MD a way of “creating balance and fairness for all in Ixion”
Seems to me the “for all” is a little one sided here, as any agreement that might bind you will still allow you to focus down on us.... Somebody tell me where this “Ixion balance and fairness” is when you facing fleet sizes of 100 to 1

I suppose nothing major has really changed here...We are still fighting all of you. MD may of gone.. but with all your closed agreements have already turned yourselves into the next MD.
Dont feel alone, -Z- is fighting everyone too.

If you want a server balance you could try writing us into your agreement, so we all get a fair and equal chance to grow.. Only then you can debate our pacts, and our choices in friends, and only then can you claim true balance and fairness...

if not.... your private little agreements will kill this server a lot quicker than anything the old MD could ever do.

Maybe it's time you should be now asking who the great villains of this story really are......

More points I could have added to, but the wife called and I lost my train of thought -_- /Women

Edited to fix my color mix ups, and to finish a sentence.

Return to “Ixion”