Ixion Now

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

just thinking......

Postby Tcham » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 00:19

Since the big guilds has been banding numbers and figures about in ironing out their new agreement..
I thought it might interesting to see some of my facts and figures...

No views or comments.... just the facts.....

AE list 1314 players in Ixion

There are 56 guild with total membership of 872

442 are uncounted for.

127 of the them are unguilded in the Ranking 1000 which means 315 falls below this

636 are in the top 10 guilds

Only 9 guilds are going to sign to this new server agreement

that's 570 out of 872

65% of all the people play here will be the controlling factors of of Ixion.

302 listed guild players are excluded from this.

302 players who are not going to share in any of this new balance and fairness

302 players with no long term future in Ixion.

gazzy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: just thinking......

Postby gazzy » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 17:18

Those are some interesting numbers :think:
Last edited by gazzy on Wed 27 Feb, 2013 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby thedarklord187 » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 21:14

what if all of the ucy members are actually phimans multi's :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 21:36

gazzy wrote:Why the sour attitude? Make your own pacts. After all its not like UCY is going follow the rules, they made UCY so they wouldn't have to honor MDK's pacts in the first place, why would they want to follow rules of a server agreement?

The interesting thing was to see that Phiman let so many of his farms join UCY, so they probably should rename themselves JUCY as in jucy farms. :think:

There wasn't any hidden views with this topic and I tried to be unbiased with my attitude towards it.

But facts are fact and I do think they speak louder then any commit I could ever make.

However, although your main point was off topic, I really must question how you know that UCY will break any agreement. Past events will not predict a future outcome. My statement about the “outsiders” is only base on the present unfolding now and since this post is after the DL involvement in the XXX Vs WOYS issue, you post does not seem to hold any credibility....

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 11:11

thedarklord187 wrote:what if all of the ucy members are actually phimans multi's :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Phiman playin more than one account? Oh Posh!

We all know that Lady Jo is his *cough* wife.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Mr Lemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RD] | [Music]

Taking bets

Postby Mr Lemon » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 17:20

Taking bets on how long before this new server agreement proves to be a sham, or falls apart.

No one was willing to make moves for the betterment of the server before, MD did it for you now. My bet is on 6 months max, before one of the parts of ex-MD looses terribly and the rest of the server proves they are still a unified pact. And essentially always have been.

PS - DT; threatening to violate the "agreement" in order derb a single player screams that you're either extremely scared, or extremely hurt by the fact you got beat repeatedly. Particularly when I'm not even that active. Props go to Nescafe however, he's got the stuff to be a good leader hope to see [XXX] grow.

A Random DMR

Re: Taking bets

Postby A Random DMR » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 20:00

1 month, then it will turn backt to how :D :shock: was.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 21:40

It will only fail if someone wants it too, and since there been a few that's put a lot of time and effect into this, I really doubt they're going to let that happen soon.

As to Nescafe and XXX... If you really want to change something, you have to change with it.. Fresh people do breathe fresh ideas and as an outsider looking in, it's what you guy's really need.

I hope they do succeed.

A Random DMR

Postby A Random DMR » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 22:19

DL will break the server agreement soon, and then people get mad at them and start blobbing cause they mad at them and we're back in the MD sitiuation... :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :headshake:

gazzy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby gazzy » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 00:09

It should be interesting to see what happens.
Last edited by gazzy on Wed 27 Feb, 2013 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Critor » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 07:16

Lol gazzy, i wonder if He runs my forum acc too ?

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Ixion - WL now [DL]

Postby WilD GuN » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 09:29

Mr Lemon wrote:Taking bets on how long before this new server agreement proves to be a sham, or falls apart.

No one was willing to make moves for the betterment of the server before, MD did it for you now. My bet is on 6 months max, before one of the parts of ex-MD looses terribly and the rest of the server proves they are still a unified pact. And essentially always have been.

PS - DT; threatening to violate the "agreement" in order derb a single player screams that you're either extremely scared, or extremely hurt by the fact you got beat repeatedly. Particularly when I'm not even that active. Props go to Nescafe however, he's got the stuff to be a good leader hope to see [XXX] grow.

Ahahahahaha, cant belive, that u guys buy this. Was meant to be a joke, but some take this to higher lvl. I already said to XXX leader, that i wont jump in their war tho. Also DL wont break any server agreement. Mybe because no1 did sign that for now. Anyway, im still watching things here.

Certains disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs
D'autres disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs lourd
Nous nous disons que c'est ce que tu désires. Désir d'éternité
WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Ixion - WL now [DL]

Postby WilD GuN » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 09:31

gazzy wrote:It already is a sham. xxx, ucy and mdk are still working together. Phiman is a figure head, the person playing critor's account is the person running the show.

Not that i care, i no longer play there. So good luck to everyone. I forsee UCY running wild and no one is gooing to step forward to stop them. So they will kill Z first just like what Germany did in WWII at the beginning except this Neville Chamberlain will be a variety of guilds whining that Germany is not following the server agreement. Then after Z is dead or broken up and the turncoats flipped into UCY they will go after DL

So watch out folks the server is about to get very interesting. And the one person who could stop it .. well thats another story. Check you around Christmas time. We'll see who is left alive then.

O ya, we are next. I hope that. UCY is best guild to fight for now in ixion.

Certains disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs
D'autres disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs lourd
Nous nous disons que c'est ce que tu désires. Désir d'éternité
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ixion Now

Postby Tcham » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 00:42

Sorry guys...

but it's the farm guild speaking here again, and I'm arm with the biggest bag of popcorn you've every seen.....

Question is.... with all your talk on balance and fairness.. who is brave enough to try and re-start this agreement?? Which one of you really believe in the words you wrote ???

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Ixion Now

Postby thedarklord187 » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 01:10

So far the agreement is still ongoing it hasn't been killed yet we've lost too many people on this server to allow it to sink again so keep your popcorn coming and hand out more bags cause this is just getting started :wink:

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>

Return to “Ixion”