MD vs. Woys

LPAS
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: MD vs. Woys

Postby LPAS » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 01:01

I am going to be blunt.

MD you declared war upon WOYS, yet you are just chilling out in 14 with potential UCY nearby to cover your ----. This isn't a proper way to revitalize the server by showing the old top is scared to take an initiative and launch in a little unfavorable water. If every war turns into a cold war style, might as well say the server will remain dead even WITH A SERVER AGREEMENT.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 17:02

I really can't see the issue here!

Of course there was going to be an imbalance in bases when the split occurred and I would of guess some thought was probably put in to who goes where in case all this went wrong...Tactically, a sound move on MD.....

...but your calling foul before anything has actually happen. If everyone follows the agreement, it really wont matter who is next to them.

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 19:56

Tcham wrote:I really can't see the issue here!

Of course there was going to be an imbalance in bases when the split occurred and I would of guess some thought was probably put in to who goes where in case all this went wrong...Tactically, a sound move on MD.....

...but your calling foul before anything has actually happen. If everyone follows the agreement, it really wont matter who is next to them.
I agree MD splitting was a smart move but as far as the server is running. Stuff really hasn't occurred since the XXX implosion

I can point out obvious flaws. So I guess I will run through the list.

Cross guild jumpers, let say WOYS decides to invade the teens. MD and UCY are right next to each other. MD might be able to call upon the strongest members of UCY and swap with their weaker to cause a one sided crash with a split of debris. There isn't a clause within the agreement on this

This war has dragged on for over a month, neither side has moved. How long do you think the server can last with both war contenders just staring down the barrel of a unloaded gun till they realize it is empty?

Cereal
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I:GORR
O:STRAP

Postby Cereal » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 20:35

there is still a war?

huh :think: I learned something new today

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 20:45

I don't think this follows the same topic on the door.... but whatever...

The reasons to the split is not important and not to what I was speaking of, but mainly staying close to ex MD members if the agreement goes pear shape. That took planning and is a good tactical move.

But next point - in the same sense- is already an open topic....

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=109589

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 20:55

Cereal wrote:there is still a war?

huh :think: I learned something new today
A stalemate at that, since no surrender notice has been given that I am aware of

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 21:07

no need... since this declare was announce before XXX disbanded...

....And XXX, who is still sign to the agreement... and regardless that there is only 1 player in that guild...

Makes MD declare null and void...

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 21:17

Tcham wrote:no need... since this declare was announce before XXX disbanded...

....And XXX, who is still sign to the agreement... and regardless that there is only 1 player in that guild...

Makes MD declare null and void...
The key factors of XXX joined over to MD, UCY, GORR, and WOYS. That single person left is most likely an inactive, so he doesn't count. This was a declaration over WOYS smashing the runaways of XXX into MD. Since there hasn't been a complaint over the incident and somewhere along the lines of XXX surrendering during the dismantle. This war is still valid

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 21:36

LPAS wrote: That single person left is most likely an inactive, so he doesn't count.
But you don't know that.

so until someone announce that XXX is no longer a part of the agreement...

......MD null and void still stands.

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Wed 19 Sep, 2012 23:19

Tcham wrote:
LPAS wrote: That single person left is most likely an inactive, so he doesn't count.
But you don't know that.

so until someone announce that XXX is no longer a part of the agreement...

......MD null and void still stands.
GhostRider110
PostTue 28 Aug, 2012 23:25

Guild: WOYS
Reputation point: 0
GhostRider110 doesn't have reputation
This war has effectively ended on the 28th of August 2012. The XXX alliance disbanded and those was not on the WOYS side or managed to escape got derbed. Many big fleets fell.
Plus the entire server has acknowledged XXX end

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 07:56

Noted:-
Tue 28 Aug, 2012 08:50
Critor

So...
I take this as an act of war..
Tue 28 Aug, 2012 23:25
GhostRider110

This war has effectively ended on the 28th of August 2012. The XXX alliance disbanded....
This first post can clearly be seen dated before the announcement of the end of the XXX vs WOYS war, which, by the agreement makes MD declare null and void.....

the second announcement only speaks of the end to an alliance....
which was incorrect, as this would of made XXX a zerg guild, and therefore outside the terms...

Since there been no official announcement from the authors of the agreement, one must take the view the XXX is still part of this and will be given the same coverage if the guild reinstalls at a later time...

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm

Postby thedarklord187 » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 08:59

Why are we having this convo? :think:
Xxx is dead its members absorbed into three / four other guilds

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 22:12

thedarklord187 wrote:Why are we having this convo? :think:

The boards were quiet... and there was nothing better to watch on T.V

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Thu 20 Sep, 2012 23:26

Its because when people message you tcham thru a private message you keep saying, how can i tell who you are?

People are stupid, alot of the time. And after that their just distrustful, and after that there just lazy, ... oh weait that reminds me of a convo im having with soemeone right now?

anwyay the server is dead, the accounts are banned or alot of them and even if you try to start over they get ruined because some people cant do what they said they were going to do

so stick a fork in it, there are no more wars, everyone is too afraid to hit anyone unless your hug buddies with the guild leaders

so i not gonna get to play ixion again since they ruined my new account because they didnt take the old account tho i repeatedly gave it back to them. so there mistake. anyway i found a new space game its fun to read about i cant play it though because its nota download but you have these three green skinned space monsters nad they try to make rocket ships to their planets moon id say wat it is but your not allowed to mention other games in the this game forum

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:40

fendelius wrote:Its because.....

People are stupid....

distrustful......

lazy.......

Add lie and cheat, employ bully tactics on the weak, and to have no moral standards what so ever....

Then you got all the good natural attributes and qualifications required to play....

....So I'll take your remarks towards me as a compliment

Return to “Ixion”