Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

MD vs. Woys

Postby Critor » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 08:50

So...

News: [WOYS] R3d H0rSeM3n vs. [MD] Cougar losses: 248,655 / 1,000,000 [WOYS] R3d H0rSeM3n vs. [MD] Cougar losses: 1,400,640 / 4,400,000

I take this as an act of war..

TOS: leave the Derbs at 23Wh for MD .

I don't have time to do any epic MSpaints..

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: MD vs. Woys

Postby fendelius » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:32

*pokes Critor in da eye*...sorry according to the rules of the server agreement guilds can only participate in 1 vs 1 battles... and so henceforth if ya can read xxx is already in a 1 v 1 battle with woys so MD wil just have to wait until later after the xxx vs woys battle ends after all supposedly *cough* xxx and md dont have any pacts with each other since they are *cough* separate guilds or that is wat u want everyone to believe, so this means unless you want to blow your plans of server wide domination, MDK will have to sit by and watch while WOYS rips the unorganized xxx ppl apart or if you do help them you will invaldiate said server agreement which without it you woulndt even be the leader of MDK now would you? Nope it would still be led by that fool Bombay, watever happened to him anywaY? Prolly off playin golf again. He has the attention span of a flea they say.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Critor » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 11:03

xxx have / are disbanded

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby darkie » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 11:48

Critor wrote:xxx have / are disbanded

Last time I checked XXX still listed as a guild with members so they have not fully disbanded and as such still at war with WoYs so untill there GM calls an end to there war WOYs can't be hit and if I remember rightly get a rebuild timeframe where no out guilds can hit them anyways

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Kilrathi Hunter
Guild: I: [WOYS]
K: [WOLF]
L: [DREAM]
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Kilrathi Hunter » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 12:13

Besides the derbee in question was in XXX until what, yesterday? So for all intents and purposes he really is a member of one war party, no? :D

GhostRider110
Guild: WOYS

Postby GhostRider110 » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 16:26

darkie wrote: Last time I checked XXX still listed as a guild with members so they have not fully disbanded and as such still at war with WoYs so untill there GM calls an end to there war WOYs can't be hit and if I remember rightly get a rebuild timeframe where no out guilds can hit them anyways
Instead of capitulating and admitting defeat, the former GM of XXX, Milenkov, quickly dumped the GM role on a unwary player and changed tag to UCY.

Mr Lemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RD] | [Music]

Postby Mr Lemon » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 16:34

Dear Critor,

XXX did this to themselves by how their vgm's treated key players. MD accepted players jumping from a sinking ship, before the lifeboats had collected them. If you want to defend dead bodies, for whatever reason... I could use the 12m I'm owed....

~Lynch Pin

darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H

Postby darkie » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 06:42

darkie wrote:
Critor wrote:xxx have / are disbanded

Last time I checked XXX still listed as a guild with members so they have not fully disbanded and as such still at war with WoYs so untill there GM calls an end to there war WOYs can't be hit and if I remember rightly get a rebuild timeframe where no out guilds can hit them anyways
funny how you talk big but dont back that up

do you remember saying this???

Quote:
Need to elaborate with details. For example, if guild "a" attacks guild "b" can guild "c" attack guild "a"? If the answer is no, then this potentially means that by declaring war on guild "b", guild "a" can protect itself from attack from guild "c". I just think the rules here need to be defined better.

How specific do we want this IXYdeal to be ? if 2 guilds are @ war they are @ war .. yes they are protected from other guilds while they are ( and i even support a rebuild period )
.. then again .. there will likely be a limit to how long the guilds would want to be @ war and other guilds would want to be spectators !

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Call Me Ahab
Guild: G STEEL
I WOYS
J 1st
K BoW

Postby Call Me Ahab » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 01:31

Beloved Critor,

One day MD will pick a fight against an even match statswise.

Until that day we'll always be ready to fight and fend of the likes of bully guilds like yours, we've been digging our heels in on this server for a very long time and don't aim to stop any time soon.

Until an agreed server pact is signed off by all GM's involved i guess it's just same s**t, different day, big fish pick on the little fish using a lamo excuse to try to justify a war on a guild with over a half bil less fleet.

This is a resilliant guild of stubborn and tough players proven time and time again over the life of Ixi.

Also quick quessie, ave ya got any more fleets to send over our way, preferably offline landers ;)

Lots of Love and Kisses

All here at WOYS

XOXOXOXO

Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 14:18

Critor wrote: I don't have time to do any epic MSpaints..

/notpicspam.

Anderson Cooper wrote: That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Jethro Gibbs
Guild: E -Heaven G-DS
H -LOVE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Jethro Gibbs » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 18:07

Mr Lemon wrote:Dear Critor,

XXX did this to themselves by how their vgm's treated key players. MD accepted players jumping from a sinking ship, before the lifeboats had collected them. If you want to defend dead bodies, for whatever reason... I could use the 12m I'm owed....

~Lynch Pin
get in line man i owed 23 mill from long before i call that first

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm

Postby thedarklord187 » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 20:38

Jethro Gibbs wrote:

~Lynch Pin
hey its Jethro i hadnt even realized you still played ixion lol i thought you quit out back when the oralb mess was going on

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Call Me Ahab
Guild: G STEEL
I WOYS
J 1st
K BoW

Postby Call Me Ahab » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 22:30

thedarklord187 wrote:
Jethro Gibbs wrote:

~Lynch Pin
hey its Jethro i hadnt even realized you still played ixion lol i thought you quit out back when the oralb mess was going on
Na, Jethro is a stubborn old bugga, the day he quits is the day Critor/Phiman own up to not being Gods :biglaugh:

AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 03:34

Loopholes

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Mr Lemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RD] | [Music]

Postby Mr Lemon » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 00:33

Dear Critor,

I'm (We are) waiting patiently for your launch attempt, your blob is now 10% larger than WOYS's total guild fleet.

Or are you too scared?

Return to “Ixion”