The forum gods are cheaters

Shinubi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:03
Reputation: 2

The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Shinubi » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 18:06

Every one of the major guilds on every server i have played on cheats, then they use their dominance and these forum to impose their own rules upon others who dont even have a chance against the large guilds databases, auto scouting and vpn run multi accounts.

If you dont cheat, you cant win.

It is ridiculous for any of them to talk about honor and keeping their word, when they violate the game rules from the beginning and dont honor those who do. If these cheat options were a valid part of the game and it was a fair playing field, I could understand how a better, larger guild negotiating rules over others as valid because they would have earned it through their dominance. However, the playing field is skewed in the favor of those who violate the rules to begin with, and so, being their greedy and selfish nature, they impose rules that favor themselves as well, at the same time oppressing those who have real honor and truly keep their word.

Accusations
I4 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, please do not make a public post about it, contact our game support instead using our Support Center.
I4.1 - Implying that a player is cheating constitutes a public accusation
Related forum rules: 9.1


Oh and I know you are not supposed to talk about the tyranny in the same place in which occurs. Just more Hypocritical BS!!!
Last edited by Shinubi on Mon 03 Sep, 2012 00:22, edited 1 time in total.

Phiman owes me an account
Shinubi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:03
Reputation: 2

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Shinubi » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 18:37

edited into first post for stupid
Last edited by Shinubi on Mon 03 Sep, 2012 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

Phiman owes me an account
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Wlerin » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 20:41

You can talk about it, you just can't make specific accusations about specific players or guilds.

Astron
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun 30 Nov, 2008 00:08
Reputation: 1

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Astron » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 22:36

Shinubi wrote:Every one of the major guilds on every server i have played on cheats, then they use their dominance and these forum to impose their own rules upon others who dont even have a chance against the large guilds databases, auto scouting and vpn run multi accounts.

If you dont cheat, you cant win.

It is ridiculous for any of them to talk about honor and keeping their word, when they violate the game rules from the beginning and dont honor those who do. If these cheat options were a valid part of the game and it was a fair playing field, I could understand how a better, larger guild negotiating rules over others as valid because they would have earned it through their dominance. However, the playing field is skewed in the favor of those who violate the rules to begin with, and so, being their greedy and selfish nature, they impose rules that favor themselves as well, at the same time oppressing those who have real honor and truly keep their word.


You are 100% correct Shinubi.

I think they should open up a public board similar to what the guilds have in game where people who don't want to join guilds, the peasants, can talk, organize, strategist, and counter the guilds. This way you can get an unlimited number of peasants to rise up and revolt against the server masters who are limited with a set number of guild members.

Give the non guild players the same tools and boards as guilds. A place people not in guilds can talk, share coordinates, talk strategy, and have the same custom tools available to them that the guilds do. Then when the guilds try to impose their politics and rules and dominance, the public non guild players have a way to counter it and fight back for the sake of the server and their own freedom.....

Mr Lemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri 02 Apr, 2010 09:16
Reputation: 4
Guild: [RD] | [Music]

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Mr Lemon » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 00:23

I challenge you to name one person who has ever had my account/password.

I challenge you to name one account I have ever logged into for someone else.

I challenge you to name one script/database or otherwise I have ever used that is automated. (I have reported people for using auto-scouters, Members of the very guild I GM, tyvm.) Databases themselves are no longer against the rules, its the automated features that are (scouters and launchers of note)

I challenge you to name one launch I used an auto-launcher on.

Your blanket assume that to do well you must cheat because among those that do well there are a great number of people who cheat. There are those of us who do not cheat, and do not endorse it either. Now I'm not going to publicly engage in finger pointing because that is against the rules, however if you want a database. As the lack of a database is a common complaint of people who don't bother to seek help learning and are too stubborn to learn the game, and would rather dwell on the bottom because its righteous or honorable. Why don't you ask the players in those guilds what they have/use and then ask the database admins what it takes to get one setup for your personal use. There are guilds on every server with leaders who actually teach and improve new players, without the cheating you claim exists. If you drop your righteous defiance attitude, and are a respectably "cool cat" I'd bet you could get said help and become a good player without cheating.

As a point, Music is gone from this server now, but music was essentially a group of players that Jord and I picked up on Helion in the 50's and taught how to play plus a few friends we brought along to teach them more of how to play. This was essentially their first server for 90% of them, and they all did well before deciding to leave for greener pastures. And the dozen of us that are left all have top 200 accounts, both vets and newbs.

I also challenge you to find a pact I broke. Theres drama, which is just drama. Because if you follow the true path I didn't break the pact, they nulified it by not fulfilling their end of the commitment. There's also the people jumping the gun when I was MDK and had set time windows. To which I made right by giving an extension on time for food to escape. Honor is relative, you have to know who is willing to honor their ends and who isn't, this is the reason I personally never shrank MDK, because although I would have kept my word the rest of the server never showed an inkling of keeping theirs. And this is the reason I fully expect this server agreement to fold in no time at all. Everyone is too interested in winning and holding their old time grudges, while claiming the charade of wanting to improve the server.

All the pacts still exist (the honestly most flagrant of being GORR and DL)

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Wlerin » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 01:21

Astron wrote:You are 100% correct Shinubi.

I think they should open up a public board similar to what the guilds have in game where people who don't want to join guilds, the peasants, can talk, organize, strategist, and counter the guilds. This way you can get an unlimited number of peasants to rise up and revolt against the server masters who are limited with a set number of guild members.

Give the non guild players the same tools and boards as guilds. A place people not in guilds can talk, share coordinates, talk strategy, and have the same custom tools available to them that the guilds do. Then when the guilds try to impose their politics and rules and dominance, the public non guild players have a way to counter it and fight back for the sake of the server and their own freedom.....

Allow me to let you in on a little secret. The lack of communication and lack of scripts or what-have-you is not what is keeping the indies and farm guilds on the bottom.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Tcham » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 03:48

“little secret.”!!!!! LOL It's no secret that the bigger guild will not allow the indies or the farm guilds to grow.


Hey,... here's an idea!!!! maybe it's because we don't cheat,... they're scared to meet us or a level playing field.....

User avatar
LPAS
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun 26 Oct, 2008 03:10
Reputation: 1
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby LPAS » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 04:35

This is my reply

part 1: Image

Part 2 if you are willing to read this:
Most large guilds might have a script and in-guild database, BUT they are not forced upon each person. They are free to opt out of them. Do the moderators ban you for using google spreedsheet?
Majority of guilds are still holding onto old pacts due to the current mass server not being into agreement as of yet.
As for the lower 70 or so guilds, why are you not making you're own set of agreements to possibly show to the larger 9 that you have some value rather then small time credits?
All smaller guilds, there is a site called google, skype or some other means for rl chatroom. You should perhaps use them to communicate better then through pms. As for non-guilded players, ask a smaller guild that info.
As for honor, there are plenty in Ixion still playing with honor to prevent the decay from accelerating too fast.

User avatar
thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu 19 May, 2011 21:51
Reputation: 7
Guild: [-Z-]vgm
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby thedarklord187 » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 06:28

LPAS wrote:This is my reply

As for the lower 70 or so guilds, why are you not making you're own set of agreements to possibly show to the larger 9 that you have some value rather then small time credits?


the thing that bothers me to no end is why the crap dont those 70+ small guilds merge into bigger guilds and become more powerful they always whine about not being able to hold their own against the bigger guilds.... So do something about it group together strength in numbers. FFS :bleh:

Image
<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Tcham » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 09:32

Umm.... KoR membership ranks 2nd place on Ixion.... only GoRR beats us....92 to 102



but does it really matter if we did all group together? We could have full membership of 250 player here and nothing will ever change... We will always be held down by you guys. You will never give us even break.....

No point in us changing... if you don't change first.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Wlerin » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 11:11

If you didn't

a) Have so much dead weight--inactives, spies, turtles--in your guilds,
b) Spread yourselves throughout the strongholds of the elite,
c) Whine so much about honour and fairness, and
d) Spend inefficiently

maybe you wouldn't be in this situation.

Could the top guilds give some breathing room to less powerful guilds? Certainly.

Would those less powerful guilds make use of that breathing room and grow, maybe even make the server interesting again? Almost certainly not.

So why bother.



And if your guild or players are in another's stronghold, "breathing room" for them is not even on the table. It's just not going to happen. Too much is at stake.

User avatar
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3034
Joined: Mon 28 Sep, 2009 23:16
Reputation: 59

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby fendelius » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 11:52

1) i disagree and 2) you posted a second post right after your first one which is a no no.

Here you are complainin people cheat in da servers and you can't even obey the rules of the game forum.

So a) this is just a game you can play it any old way you want b) whose to say the way you consider "cheating" is not just people alot more experienced than you playing in smart ways how to play?

Therefore play the game a couple more years and in 2014 I'd like to see what your opinion is of the server then?

PS there are no server gods. Again they are just more experienced players than you people with either less than four years of playin experience or not more than 300 posts in the game forum.. Either way you have alot to work on.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Shinubi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 17:03
Reputation: 2

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Shinubi » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 00:03

1) if you are in a guild that uses auto's and multi's then you benefit and by default are too cheating.

2) I have had great success within a cheating guild

3) I have played this game for 6 years on every server

4) the fact is, if you try to do it without them, they derp your fleet and occ your bases

message here, if you dont play with the cheaters and by their rules, then you dont get to be a winning account.

Just try it.

so by default, the massive orgy of cheaters run the game the way they want through tyranny.

I am not complaining of the cheating, so much as the hypocrisy of it all. I think the cheats should be a part of the game for everyone to make it even playing field, (*prevents carpel tunnel syndrome :P ). Then I would not have to be forced to play the game by the A-Holes, but could have my own successful guild to beat your A$$ with, by our own play style and the forums can cry all it wants to about fairness :bleh:

@ darkl
thedarklord187 wrote:
LPAS wrote:This is my reply

As for the lower 70 or so guilds, why are you not making you're own set of agreements to possibly show to the larger 9 that you have some value rather then small time credits?


the thing that bothers me to no end is why the crap dont those 70+ small guilds merge into bigger guilds and become more powerful they always whine about not being able to hold their own against the bigger guilds.... So do something about it group together strength in numbers. FFS :bleh:

Or you could split one of the large guilds like UCY members to zerg into a smaller guild, like LYCAN to fight off other guilds that perm LYCAN like GORR and -Z-. this was my plan till Phiman freaked out.


I would further like to note with a quote from the game tutorial;
However, if you start surrounded by stronger players, it is recommended that you join a guild as soon as possible, to gain protection from stronger players.


Joining a guild like LYCAN would not get you protection from stronger players it will make you a target. You have to join another Dominate guild in order to gain protection from stronger players. And everyone knows when you do, you follow orders. Might as well just give the GM your LOG info and let him play for you.

Phiman owes me an account
Astron
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun 30 Nov, 2008 00:08
Reputation: 1

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Astron » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 07:29

haha, or even if you do get a guild of rogue players together to build up and take on an organized guild, the organized guild runs to other organized guilds to organize even further to take on the unorganized players..

HAHAHAH i'm loling so hard...

good replies by the way....

Astron
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun 30 Nov, 2008 00:08
Reputation: 1

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Astron » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 07:36

I had an AE vision today lmfao, it was a vision of all of the farm guilds organizing their misfit members in a server-wide OP against the big guilds and flanking them from all sides and derping all their space boats

hahaha


Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest