Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: The forum gods are cheaters

Postby Wlerin » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 07:38

Shinubi wrote:I think the cheats should be a part of the game for everyone to make it even playing field, (*prevents carpel tunnel syndrome :P ). Then I would not have to be forced to play the game by the A-Holes, but could have my own successful guild to beat your A$$ with, by our own play style and the forums can cry all it wants to about fairness :bleh:

Except that if you could have done that, you would have already. The "cheats" are either not that difficult to obtain, or do not provide that significant of an advantage. And I completely disagree in regard to multis. They *are* unfair, and they should be banned, and punished when caught (with a small number of exceptions--chiefly lol-accounts--though even those can be used to spy). Scripts... I'd rather not get into it, but yes, most of the features provided by scripts (except automated move/attack/etc.) should be provided by the game already.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 08:19

i doubt you have played on every server Shinobi cuz i never heard of you. And i have been on every server even the speed servers.

If you played this game for six years, why is it now you are just having a cow that people as you say are cheating and or are multis? if they are or were or might be or may never be, then why is it suddenly a problem for you? in other words why do you care and why should we care you are crying so much this week?

So i dont tink you played this game for 6 years your avatar is not six years old? you avatar is only dated from August 2012

so if you have been playin this game for 6 years as you say, then i guess this means you are posting off a game forum multi as well? why are you afraid to tell us your real game forum sign in?

So either you are lying about that and if you are lying about your game forum sign in account then whose to say that everyting else you say are not lies as well?

So if your unhappy oh well, you made the wrong decision to drop from your guild and when you did they wiped you out. and well they should, you dropped your guild to joion lycan and the lycans have no pacts with any major guild. so its your mistake. deal with it.

or you can just keep crying about it. i dont revel in e-tears but other people im sure are finding your threads very mesmerizing. i just think they are funny funny funny! How is it you could play for 6 years as you say "in every server" and not realize that when you drop guld you get derbed? how? ha ha either your as dumb as a log, or your lying and you barely know how to play. i would go with the latter.

in this game there are winners and losers. you cant have winners without someone losing. so you lost. end. of .story. :P :dance:

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 17:18

fendelius, shut up for once, good grief

Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Critor » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 18:49

my avatar is 6 years old :p

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
Shinubi

Postby Shinubi » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 19:13

@ fendelius i am not even reading your posts any more lol
you waste your time posting on my thread.

Phiman owes me an account
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 19:28

Fine with me. We'll all blink and you'll be gone to make another forum account and spamming some other server pretending your somebody. So continue on its very amusing. I bet you love to drop names. So drop more names. Here's an assortment to choose from simply use a famous name in a sentence then at the end add "you were there best friend" or "they didz you wrong" or u know u get the idea. Here are todays Labor Day Choices... Masa, Cloak, Braver, Seldon, 9 of 10, Wildcat, Saint Jordi, erm uh... theres gotta be some more famous names here... uh well you get the idea. Im surprised u havent invoked the hallowed Jordache name hes always popular to name drop, or even Purge's name tho he would laugh his *beep* off at you.

Anyway its fun to see you have your fit whoever you really are.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 04 Sep, 2012 02:51

^ What.

Astron

Postby Astron » Tue 04 Sep, 2012 07:55

fendelius wrote:i doubt you have played on every server Shinobi cuz i never heard of you. And i have been on every server even the speed servers.

If you played this game for six years, why is it now you are just having a cow that people as you say are cheating and or are multis? if they are or were or might be or may never be, then why is it suddenly a problem for you? in other words why do you care and why should we care you are crying so much this week?

So i dont tink you played this game for 6 years your avatar is not six years old? you avatar is only dated from August 2012

so if you have been playin this game for 6 years as you say, then i guess this means you are posting off a game forum multi as well? why are you afraid to tell us your real game forum sign in?

So either you are lying about that and if you are lying about your game forum sign in account then whose to say that everyting else you say are not lies as well?

So if your unhappy oh well, you made the wrong decision to drop from your guild and when you did they wiped you out. and well they should, you dropped your guild to joion lycan and the lycans have no pacts with any major guild. so its your mistake. deal with it.

or you can just keep crying about it. i dont revel in e-tears but other people im sure are finding your threads very mesmerizing. i just think they are funny funny funny! How is it you could play for 6 years as you say "in every server" and not realize that when you drop guld you get derbed? how? ha ha either your as dumb as a log, or your lying and you barely know how to play. i would go with the latter.

in this game there are winners and losers. you cant have winners without someone losing. so you lost. end. of .story. :P :dance:

Shinubi and I have both played on every server. We started playing at the same time on Epsilon and have had an account on every server since that time.

As far as him dropping guild to join LYCAN and being derbed, LYCAN does have a DNH pact with UCY, but he was hit between the time he dropped guild and LYCAN accepting him.

Archimedes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Archimedes » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 17:17

Number one, this is off-topic for the P&W forum. Second, if you know it is against the rules to make accusations and then proceed to make them, how are you any better than the people you're complaining about? Rules are rules -- don't throw stones in a glass house, etc...

Make a thread in the appropriate place and raise your concerns. This is not the way to do it.

/locked

"And what is good, Phaedrus, And what is not good -- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"

Co-moderator for Ixion, Juno, and Kappa. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Return to “Ixion”