Two NAP, or no Two NAP.... it's just a question?

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Two NAP, or no Two NAP.... it's just a question?

Postby Tcham » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 14:09

Suppose you have a guild that meets the two NAP clause .... but you let in an opposing player...

Does this not break the rule by collusion???

Cereal
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I:GORR
O:STRAP

Re: Two NAP, or no Two NAP.... it's just a question?

Postby Cereal » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 17:54

No as you still have 2 naps

now if you let in most of an opposing guild you that may break the rule unless they are merging. A temporary merge, whether it's for protection or an op, would/could be defending them from someone else if the 2 guilds worked as separate entities.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 20:09

So... You can have one or two enemies "pop in" for a op.... or declare "A temporary merge" for many...

... and this don't break the two/NAP rule....

:think:

I suppose to do this.....you still have to be friendly.... To that enemy guild.... Which your not NAP'ed too...???

Cereal
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Cereal » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 22:44

No I said one or two = ok

5+ = not ok

or at least that's how I would look at it

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 09 Sep, 2012 16:35

It just means people will guild hop more. Look at Genji he had to guild hop to come to the 50s to hit the gorr ppl of course genji his "brother" fitzie and the other one i forget those three that are always online same time he is and watches each others fleets blah blah they dont really apply, but i guess real players will guild hop more too

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sun 09 Sep, 2012 19:07

lol

Not that I was really thinking of those two :whisle: .........But don't you think a thing like this makes the “Two” rule unworkable.? By letting some one in from a opposing guild must mean your friendly with them or their guild, and is an act of collusion... regardless of any NAP........

So far, this agreement talked of 1 vs 1 wars and limited NAP's You've even down scaled guild membership to make these things 'playable'....

The only things you haven't change is the control of the player. I would of thought there should been some ruling here that works within the Two Nap rule......

Cereal
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Cereal » Mon 10 Sep, 2012 01:24

It is hard enough getting this many guilds to agree to something, getting every player to sign would be WAY more difficult and time consuming.

Just chillax and move on with your day to day activities. If this is honestly what worries you the most then you're paying way to much attention to tiny, insignificant details rather than the whole picture.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Tue 11 Sep, 2012 05:45

It's every tiny detail that make up any picture and simply dismissing something from it do not remove the fact it's still there.

This server has now become unique in the way it self governs itself, But as an outsider I see a area that still needs to be address. I've not said that players should be bounded to anything,.... they don't have to be. It's their GM who controls their actions. And therefore can be easily accounted for...….
like those who request to join them.

At the end of the day, the question is how do you see others and what does this agreement mean in respect of a NAP. If the “Two Nap” means you can only be friendly with only those two guilds, it therefore goes in hand that all others are enemies.

So why would you want any enemy player to join your guild?.

Return to “Ixion”