Ixion Server Agreement?

Davedc23
Guild: UCY
Galaxy: Ixion

Ixion Server Agreement?

Postby Davedc23 » Thu 13 Sep, 2012 22:54

I've read a lot of what everyone has posted and have edited a lot of the responses and put them together to give us a list that is as much "in-the-middle" as I could come up with. I'm sure that there is additional tweaks that can be made to this though. This needs to get done.....Flame away

1. 1v1 wars – If Attacking guild is more than 25% bigger than defending guild then defending guild may “recruit” player(s) from their LDP to bring them up to equal numbers. Declaration of war required, but doesn’t have to be done pre launch.

2. Permocc-ing – Existing bases in declared strongholds must be brought down to JG 4 or risk being permocc’d. (To keep the fun in the server, you always need the chance of invasion….who wants to sit in their own galaxy with no chance of danger…where’s the fun in that?)

3. Guild size- 100 Max (65 if in Top 3 fleet avg per member)

-Strongholds declared(Max 5 sectors?, may overlap)

4. Forget NAP’s, allow 1 LDP/Friend (Limited Defense Pact)

- Allows Friends in other guilds to play the game together.
- You may use LDP jump gates whenever. Owner may join for gate usage but may not participate in war unless owner has been in tag for longer than 1 week.
- Whether you choose to attack someone is your decision.

5. During times of war: (non-participants)

- JG’s – see 4.
- Bases & those Fleets of guilds warring are DNH.
- Fleets off base and not in stronghold are fair game
- No Occ-stealing of either war participants
- No crashing derb pile by any non-participant including LDP

6. During times of war: (participants)

- Occ stealing permitted between 2 opposing parties
- See JG usage - (4)
- Defender/”declared upon” may surrender after losing 25% of beginning fleet and majority of derb pile (doesn’t include derb’d inactives or fleet lost doing so)
- Attacker/”War declarer” may surrender after losing 40% of beginning fleet and majority of derb pile (doesn’t include derb’d inactives or fleet lost doing so)

7. KOR/LYCAN/ANYONE ELSE? are both given a 2 month DNH by server. After the 2 months they may be “protected” by another guild for another 2 months.(i.e. can blob next to protector, you crash them, you do so at your own risk…)
Suiciders - Account becomes a farm account no questions asked.

8. Blatant breakers of rules = server-zerg against the breaker.(Terms or Punishment for offending guild will be determined by server)

phiman

Re: Ixion Server Agreement?

Postby phiman » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 12:39

I agree except number 2. 65 member should be 80

darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H

Postby darkie » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 15:32

you dont say anything about after a war so does that mean you can go to war then have someone come after u just after you finish?

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Davedc23

Postby Davedc23 » Fri 14 Sep, 2012 16:51

There would have to be a stated rebuild period. Much like the current "existing/nonexisting" server agreement that is in place.

Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Critor » Sat 15 Sep, 2012 18:20

-Strongholds declared(Max 5 sectors?, may overlap)
u mean galaxies right ? 5 sectors really can't be specified as being any kind of stronghold unless you are a very very tiny guild

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sat 15 Sep, 2012 19:54

A two month DNH followed by a period of protection will not change or improve anything whilst we are still heavily held down.....

However, just the simple fact that we have been recognise.... and mention in any agreement is a big step forward for us.....

Davedc23

Postby Davedc23 » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 19:54

Critor - thanks for the correction... Galaxies is what I was trying to say.

Tcham - for this to work everyone would have to agree to make it work.

I'm curious as to what all the other guild leaders want now...do you even still want a server agreement?

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm

Postby thedarklord187 » Sun 16 Sep, 2012 22:29

Z still wants a server agreement for the most part the server leaders are enforcing it unoffically I know us at z, dl , ucy, and mdk are following the protocols so far and it seems to be working. :)

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Archimedes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Archimedes » Wed 26 Sep, 2012 06:15

Is there any reason this could not have been posted in the sticky devoted to this very topic?

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=109357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"And what is good, Phaedrus, And what is not good -- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"

Co-moderator for Ixion, Juno, and Kappa. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Return to “Ixion”