Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Who is playing AE.....

Postby Tcham » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 17:32

....and what PM's are these????

Maybe my post was unclear.

Tcham.
Free players. who would lose bases if they quit the fight.

How do you relocate a free and active player who has 10,11 or 12 bases?

LPAS.
As for perm-occing. one base, depends on the location. if it high importance area most likely it will be under perma occ.

A valid point.
The political map in this game has gone under many changes over the time Ixion been about... Theatres have shifted and Guilds have come and gone has they will again..The only thing that hasn't altered is these occupations. So in reflection, this can not be politically or tactually motivated. This only leaves personal profit as for the only reason.

So here is an interesting point......

It is forbidden for a player to allow the occupation of his bases or use any other form of credits transfer between players in order to boost one of the player's economy.

This AE rule forbids the victim to allow his base to be occupied and allow credits to go to the aggressor... But what if the aggressor refuses to release the base after an X period of time, and that victim refuses to quit or relocate. is this not the same as permanent credit transfer by the aggressor and as part of his hourly credit... whether the victim wants it or not.?

Alvin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alvin » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 18:11

Tcham wrote:So here is an interesting point......

It is forbidden for a player to allow the occupation of his bases or use any other form of credits transfer between players in order to boost one of the player's economy.

This AE rule forbids the victim to allow his base to be occupied and allow credits to go to the aggressor... But what if the aggressor refuses to release the base after an X period of time, and that victim refuses to quit or relocate. is this not the same as permanent credit transfer by the aggressor and as part of his hourly credit... whether the victim wants it or not.?

No. The key word being "allow". The person being permaocced should be fighting to try and free it.

LPAS
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby LPAS » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 19:03

to relocate a free player of over 9 bases. have them look over the bases and see which can be removed and is hindering them from growing.

As alvin states, the credit transfer has to be allowed by that, the player doesn't fight back. Allowing credit transfer is to build fleet that is easily destroyed and having massive daily pillages. Even if your a high active player, spawn fleet and be online when they come out. easy as that

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sun 30 Sep, 2012 21:05

Suppose I said that there is an active player that before his occupation made 17 bases in 1 galaxy. Now a year later all bases are heavily under.

Since he's determined not to quit but fight.. should tell him that if he wish to continue to play that it's better to upgrade again and relocate all his bases --- or stay free, relocate and lose 8.

Putting yourself into the same predicament, What would you do?

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Thu 04 Oct, 2012 03:10

I'd give the Chipmunk another beer! (hiccup)

yea thats the sad part about getting upgraded in this game if your never upgraded again and you get in a farming situation your doomed because in order to raise up enough cc's in order to make the occupancy of your bases to be painful for the occupier you would have to be upgraded since most people run out of area on free accounts and if they were upgraded they could move.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
LPAS

Postby LPAS » Thu 04 Oct, 2012 19:28

Tcham wrote:Suppose I said that there is an active player that before his occupation made 17 bases in 1 galaxy. Now a year later all bases are heavily under.

Since he's determined not to quit but fight.. should tell him that if he wish to continue to play that it's better to upgrade again and relocate all his bases --- or stay free, relocate and lose 8.

Putting yourself into the same predicament, What would you do?

If they are all in 1the system. I just say disband 16, relocate. Move the last one later.

If I was in that place, hell relocation is always an option. You start over and can then have potential for growth. Just staying is harmful to you account and to the guild.

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm

Postby thedarklord187 » Thu 04 Oct, 2012 21:28

If I were being perma occd I'd move ...
The whole upgrade deal it costs $6 for a month .... Not very expensive hell have everyone pity in and buy one another an upgrade

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 03:00

Yea but some of us are poor and have no way to pay for stuff thru the computer since our firewall doesnt let us use pay pal. So 1 cent or 6 euro cant is still cant.

LPAS

Postby LPAS » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 13:10

There are other payments, paypal is the easiest out them all

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 07 Oct, 2012 03:00

well with halloween coming up with could sacrifice a vifgin in a druidic circle if u live in Great Britain or you could sell your soul to the devil but he doesnt use western union either... :wall:

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sun 07 Oct, 2012 03:59

fendelius wrote:well with halloween coming up with could sacrifice a vifgin in a druidic circle if u live in Great Britain or you could sell your soul to the devil but he doesnt use western union either... :wall:

An interesting idea, but I think it was the Pagans and not the Druids that may of sacrifice the virgins..... Druids didn't care what --- or who it was.

Besides.... changing the views of perma occ here would be the same as me trying to find a.... :think:

..... over the aged virgin in the uk.

Totally impossible.

( :think:... ---->humour)

Return to “Ixion”