[«R»] Now accepting lost players and actives [commentary]

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

[«R»] Now accepting lost players and actives [commentary]

Postby Tcham » Sun 04 Nov, 2012 09:58

thedarklord187 wrote: With the recent Change in leadership The loss of Bulldog and reformation of Z , R has been reborn and is looking for any and all able bodied members to join our ranks This includes Lycan, KOR, TDS, PETS, WOYS or even GORR and DL. If your not a huge account no problem we have people standing by to help your account mature and grow. PM me in game and we will review the possibilities.

8-)
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<<R>> are shopping for the inactives, time wasters and simmers and going to help their accounts grow....

.... Then kick and farm them for being the inactive, time wasters and simmers they really are.....

btw..... It's KoR. Not KOR

thedarklord187
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [-Z-]vgm
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: [«R»] Now accepting lost players and actives

Postby thedarklord187 » Mon 05 Nov, 2012 05:49

I think you misread it says actives not inactives 8-)
Common mistake

<><><><><>Guild:{-Z-}<><><><><>
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Mon 05 Nov, 2012 11:47

thedarklord187 wrote:I think you misread it says actives not inactives 8-)
Common mistake

Sorry..... My only mistake. should read....

Active time wasters and Active simmers

8-)

Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Sat 10 Nov, 2012 23:04

I would like to see KoR "KOR" activate all its simmers and inactives and press the point against R. It would be fun until R farmed the whole server.

JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L2: PM
T: TBD

Postby JudeNasty » Sat 10 Nov, 2012 23:48

Tcham, for someone who wants to complain about the server all the time, I would think you would appreciate an offer like this. Honestly I don't think you or very many other in KoR or Lycan have done much to deserve a chance. If you had half a brain you would take him up on his offer and relocate your bases to somewhere you could have protection from your guild, led by people who know a lot more than any leadership in the aforementioned guilds.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 11 Nov, 2012 00:56

Its a TRAP!!!

(don't belief everyting you read :shifty: :think: )

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Wed 14 Nov, 2012 02:40

lol

I think you got it all wrong about me. I'm don't waste my time complaining about the server - Why should I. I like the way things are going and enjoy watching all these high level players quitting around us.... The more that quits, the stronger we become.

Also, if there's any reference to the occupations in I05...

.....We are more than happy with this situation and thing are very unlikely to change in the foreseeable future

You should try and think of any of my past comments as just a way of "stirring the soup" - doing so first it airs the flavour --- and brings to light the crap from that sticks at the bottom of the pot.

ErexMalren
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A: [TSI]
L: [LAL]
N: [«UGI»]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby ErexMalren » Wed 14 Nov, 2012 14:49

Tcham wrote:lol

I think you got it all wrong about me. I'm don't waste my time complaining about the server - Why should I. I like the way things are going and enjoy watching all these high level players quitting around us.... The more that quits, the stronger we become.

Also, if there's any reference to the occupations in I05...

.....We are more than happy with this situation and thing are very unlikely to change in the foreseeable future

You should try and think of any of my past comments as just a way of "stirring the soup" - doing so first it airs the flavour --- and brings to light the crap from that sticks at the bottom of the pot.
I got your back boss. Well R should really tell CerealKiller to stop building 3 bases in a single region. He may have a nice account but thats pathetic.

Corporal in TSI - Alpha
Former leader of Galactic Stargate Authority - Lyra
SECFORCE Director of United Galactic Initiative - Nova
Archimedes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: [«R»] Now accepting lost players and actives [commentary

Postby Archimedes » Sun 02 Dec, 2012 08:47

Split from: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=110138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"And what is good, Phaedrus, And what is not good -- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"

Co-moderator for Ixion, Juno, and Kappa. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Return to “Ixion”