So when's the blob crash?

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

So when's the blob crash?

Postby fendelius » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 05:13

I nkow. I know. i said the server politics would change and yes they did but now they have changed, some people are bored and want a blob crash

so me being in an obscure guild that really isnt worth a hill of beings im out of the loop supposedly according to some people and in the loop according to others but neither loop has given us a specific day for teh blob crash?

And as i was recently threatened by someone today who told me "i was done in AE" as far aas they were concerned, i was hoping perhaps everyone would speed up the blob crash before weatever happens to me that is supposedly gonna happen to me now that "im done in AE"... happenss?

After all no orc lives forever, we all eventually meet frodo baggins and his other hobbit kin. :P

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: So when's the blob crash?

Postby Tcham » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 21:35

Blob Crash????

I think you must be mistaken....

Not unless the fearless leader of DL is planning to lead his ensemble band of merry men in to something.....

But for the record.... that will never happen. - will it.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 22:53

good point. maybe i shoudl ask jd when the blob crash will be? they sayz he knows wats goin on in da server supposedly.... :think: :think:

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 23:46

jd.....?!?!?!

Not too sure if I've heard of him.

Which guild is he in and how come he knows so much about the server.

:think: :think: :think:

Is he a puppet of the GORR/DL clan.?

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 01:59

oh well do to circumstances beyond my control and the hand of Fate

i am deleting out

good luck everyone i wont try to manipulate your blob crash as a triple agent anymore

it was fun.

however because of a chance encounter with someone i can not at this time continue because his situation is too close to my situation

Yojojo is now the head of orcz. have fun.

ill miss everyone (but jd)

*waves bye*

The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 11:45

@ tcham
y dont UCY get off there lazy arses and launch at us.
You guys bang on about how bored u are waiting for us to crash u,so if your that bored make a crash happen yourself

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Tue 26 Feb, 2013 01:54

The collector wrote:@ tcham
y dont UCY get off there lazy arses and launch at us.
You guys bang on about how bored u are waiting for us to crash u,so if your that bored make a crash happen yourself

I really don't know about any blob crash. We at KoR are taken a break with UCY atm and enjoying some rays, drinking beer and just chilling out........

We're quite happy for you to swing round if you want..... I certain we could hold a warm reception for you.

CRaZedHoBo

Postby CRaZedHoBo » Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:04

It's true we are just having some fun the cosmic sun, it's our annual beach party and we invited some friends this year....... We don't have enough beer for you guys though as tcham is drinking it all......... -.-

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:15

:oops:

.........true

CRaZedHoBo

Postby CRaZedHoBo » Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:19

Btw what is a blob crash? Is it a sandwich, cause it sounds like a sandwich, if it is where can I get one? We are running low on food at da beach party and we need some munchies :D

The collector

Postby The collector » Wed 27 Feb, 2013 16:27

u 2 should get a room,and stop flirting on the forum

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 07:05

Have they launched the blobs yet? Can we see some battle reports please?

Im going to guess the derb pile will be 3.5 billion minimum. :dance: :dance:

Vash The Stampede

Postby Vash The Stampede » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 19:33

Ferny....I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU QUIT. Someone is too close to...blah...blah...blah!!! Dear God son, THERE IS NO BLOB CRASH!!!! Now I'm gonna do a dance that makes fun of you... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 22:20

The collector wrote:u 2 should get a room,and stop flirting on the forum

:cry:

Oh dear... I am so disappointed that you needed to lower the tone of this topic with such a crude and hurtful remark which I don't believe it to be warranted. Or do I detect a slight hint of jealousy behind your words and a secret desire for you to partake in all our jollities here at UCY.?

To alleviate all your fears of some phantom impending blob crash and the continuing hostility you seem have towards us,. We can show you a little insight of our latest social calender....

This Weekend, a big beach party will be held in I15, with all the usual fun and games and open to all....

From volleyball... to a Miss wet tee-shirt and music for every taste and will be followed by a grand barbecue soiree, where you or any of your little play chums can attend.

If you wish, you may also take part in our little games, as your qualifications are more than suited for this and we have no doubt in your true entertainment value.

But the timing has yet to been confirmed and have been suited to just to accommodate your busy schedule as your timing do seems to be of an issue.
We really would like to have you over for dinner and to share this great event with us.

Invites are been sent out at this moment and you should watch out for them in your in box....

If you don't get one soon... please let us know and we will arrange someone to make a extra effort to make a special delivery just for you.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Fri 01 Mar, 2013 02:33

Yea ferny whoever you are get out of the thread! This is only for orcs and humans not plant people!!!

Anyhoo uh wat is a soiree? Sounds sort of like a class to learn how to say your sorry in french?

I still tink they have launched there just too bashful to post the response since it didnt go the way they invisioned? If i told $$$ once i told them a thousand times that Seldon was in da house, but did they llisten to me? Nope and you know BS stacks kill HC stacks quite handily so my guess is some peeps lost there HC stacks but they are too upset to speak since you know it takes them years to make big HC stacks

But at least tell me how did the op go against Ronald Reagan'? I even told him he was part of the plan, i even gave him advance warning but you know how it is, or as snake head told me I dont know anyone and everyting i said was a distortion. if thats the case how come so many people lost fleet recently mister reptile who knows it all? Has it ever occurred to you everything i told you is still in the future? I explained alot of it to jd that night he and ronald reagan and otahahi warrior and ronald reagan tagged into orcz back when i was still an orcz player, but it looks like it didnt do them much good. They should have cut and pasted everyting i said so they could reference it later.

Anyway whats done is done i cant go back. But the blob crash is coming very soon if they havent already launched it maybe you people haven't detected their cap stacks yet? that would be my guess. though i could be wrong. No way to know really, i guess ill have to faboo it ta figure it out.

Return to “Ixion”