$$$ and friends Vs UCY and friends

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: $$$ and friends Vs UCY and friends

Postby fendelius » Thu 14 Mar, 2013 21:58

Ive participatedin four blob crashes so far in ixion, but this is the only one where jd keeps whipping a dead horse claiming credit for what everyone else did. If he keeps on bawing like this we might have to call him Jalicud, which is a combo of Alicus and Jd's letters

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Fri 15 Mar, 2013 00:18

fendelius wrote:Ive participatedin four blob crashes so far in ixion, but this is the only one where jd keeps whipping a dead horse claiming credit for what everyone else did. If he keeps on bawing like this we might have to call him Jalicud, which is a combo of Alicus and Jd's letters

I bet you really believe the crap you post too. Do you not think its about time you seeked professional help instead of having so much E-Hatred?

Not that I need to explain myself to an obsessive little hobbit like yourself. But I havent once claimed credit for the crash lol. Quite the contrary in fact, I blush and point out how there was alot more than my 100m which launched and battled and without them it wouldnt have been possible. All I did was post the launch table.

But really, should I start getting worried or be honoured by the amount of attention AE's notorious scout killer is giving me? Something must be bothering you though. In all the years Ive known you around the game, Ive never seen you forget about your orc persona until this post. Looks like you can spell after all.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Fri 15 Mar, 2013 00:49

15 Mar 2013, 00:09:56 Bowling Ball Bag Bob Title/rank changed from (POTATO) to (Jalicud) Jd
Everyone knows Jd is just a figure head for Killer Biscuits and or CakeHead (one of which still reside quietly in $$$). My money is still on your old theory Fendy, its Incitatas. That being said Jd is the most Eonherful guy and one of the best GMs i've met on the spaceboat in space game. Grade A trollololing tho Fendy

And let us not forget what the great and wise MOT DOME said!

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 04:41

you said the Hallowed words...

*intoning like a mantra*

MOT DOME

and mimsy were the borogroves #COYBIG and all that junk

*goes to check twitter account*

p.s. im not in ixion anymore, u can breathe easy...

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Warduke
Guild: Ixion-$$$
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Warduke » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 19:16

Guess I didn't miss much :paranoid:

You can't teach "stupid"

Return to “Ixion”