Guild: G. Dead Server is DEAD
I. [$$$]
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: $$$ and friends Vs UCY and friends

Postby Teh Monkay » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 20:53

The collector wrote:@ Bob
no one cares about u or lycan.
go bk to your corner,and pretend your winning the so called war with GORR
i think it is kinda cute that not only does he think he is anything more than UCY's lowest ranking meatshield/gate machine but also that anyone outside of LYCAN care what he thinks LOL

TBF i wasnt aware that you needed any form of diplomacy to press 'Build Pring'

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 06:19

we lyke the lycans. And a friend of a friend of a friend is still a friend thats not an enemy and the title of this thread is blah blah and friends.

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 10:37

Friends is a very strange word used here.

Where some see this as a long-lasting bond

other see friends only as a mere instrument.... a tool to achieve something they could not of done alone.

...which are always quickly forgotten afterwards

absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 11:44

Tcham wrote:Friends is a very strange word used here.

Where some see this as a long-lasting bond

other see friends only as a mere instrument.... a tool to achieve something they could not of done alone.

...which are always quickly forgotten afterwards
please dont tell me phiman doesnt need u moar and ur noob squad for the vetes sniping and said u guys were fired??!!!

no moar party posts???

:nonono :nonono :nonono :nonono :( :( :( :scared: :scared:

absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 11:46

fendelius wrote:we lyke the lycans. And a friend of a friend of a friend is still a friend thats not an enemy and the title of this thread is blah blah and friends.
is that like being a triple friend? :eh: :eh: :eh: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 13:54

absolut 1 wrote: please dont tell me phiman doesnt need u moar and ur noob squad for the vetes sniping and said u guys were fired??!!!

no moar party posts???

:nonono :nonono :nonono :nonono :( :( :( :scared: :scared:

Of coarse the beach party goes on. Ok - so we lost the volleyball match and now into some injury time.... And yes it is a bit of a shock for any one to lose the record for the straight runs....

btw,... how many did they win?...three? Four? More? A lot more???

Since also I am not the official spokesperson for my friends... sorry, Team[UCY], I can only speak personally in saying that some of us are quite use in losing.

Nothing has change.... absolutely nothing.

May I also apologise to you as well, that with all the billions of fleet lost at the crash....

….it would be just my few humble little fleet of vetts were going to be the ones that would make such a lasting impression on you.

absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 15:15

OH!!

so u guys are still on phiman payroll as meatshield vete worriors then?

good... good for u :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

its good to have a job , even a bad one this days i recon :scared: :scared: :scared:

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 16:53

payroll???

silly boy.

my services comes free.

Kingkong
Guild: O: BBZ
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Kingkong » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 18:12

I cannot comment on the issue with Lycan and cf as I am not in the UCY leadership.

But what I am sure of is that I speak for most when I say that full respect to players in the crash, regardless of guild. This was the cleanest crash in ixys history. No suicides, no underhanded tactics. I was a good, clean fight (I rather we had won instead, but $$$ happens) and it was fun - I can say this even though I was derbed before being able to hit anything :(

All of UCYs friends have our full respect and thanks. They stood their ground with us.
Talk of meatshields and whatnot is unwarranted. Anyone who was not able to pull off a hit and got derbed first, even if s/he was active, like me, was a meatshild for the rest of the guild's fleets - this goes for UCY and $$$ alike. Every one was expected to do their part to the very utmost and help out during the war. KOR especially, in my opinion, did their bit. Also, sniping is a tried and tested method - there was nothing 'payroll' about any of it.

At the end of it all, $$$ and friends should give their kudos to everyone in the crash - no name calling..

Diplomacy, however, is another matter altogether...

Teh Monkay
I. [$$$]

Postby Teh Monkay » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:55

I think the point everyone is trying to make is that LYCAN have all off a sudden, after all this time decided that they want to be a constructive part of this server.

maybe 5% of their guild actually had anything to do with the crash (even if they were stupid enough to believe UCY's promises) and yet Generalmoanimoan Bob is screaming all over the game that for some reason his whole "guild" deserve to be part of a CF?!

From where i stand, it was nothing to do with LYCAN. The fact that Bob decided to swallow the UCY junk and get involved at the last second is his fault and the rest of his guild should blame him for it

i also dont class LYCAN as actually taking part in anything. Sending a few insignificant vettes at a blob a couple of times a day doesn't stop a farm guild from being a farm guild and definitely doesn't warrant a cease fire

but dont worry Bob...im sure your new UCY allies will jump to your aid.....................

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:58

Tcham wrote:
absolut 1 wrote:
btw,... how many did they win?...three? Four? More? A lot more???

2 and both those were fought in the teens as was the latest one with different people running it on both sides. Ive been involved in 5 major crashes now on ixy and only won 3. 2 of the most significent being battle of the gases in 59 and the one in I15 last week.

In regard to the CF. The CF only covers those who took part in the war. If individual guilds want to extend it to cover the entire guild that is down to them. All we agreed on was 1 month covering those involved.

There's no point coming running to me bawwing if GORR or DL is attacking LYCAN. My guild is $$$ and I have no authority over any of the other players from other guilds who wer en $$$ for he op.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 20:42

Lol

I apologise... but sometimes it pays to exaggerate a fact when looking for a responses to another especially from someone as elusive as yourself.....

For the record, I express no interest into the petty lycan issue nor the multiple versions of the cf which are around...nor trying to compete with you in the usual handbag slapping contest normally found on these pages.

I simply want clear and precise wording of the terms.

So I am more that happy with this plain version, as the major point of player and guild has been clearly shown for the second time within this topic and should surpass all those other more detail versions....

Now this should be the end of it....

except for one question...

As being author and instigator, what would you classifies as being in breach of this cf?

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Thu 14 Mar, 2013 03:49

Tcham wrote:Lol

I apologise... but sometimes it pays to exaggerate a fact when looking for a responses to another especially from someone as elusive as yourself.....
Hate the forums lol. Got a stalker who makes things a little creepy on here.

Tcham wrote:I simply want clear and precise wording of the terms.
Terms were agreed by UCY, R, $$$, DL and WOYS leaders. (GORR, PETS, LYCAN and KOR didnt have any LD on at the time, but were included anyway)

• The CF covers everyone involved in the battle. (eddie stats is a good way of proving who tagged to $$$ and UCY)
    All occs on players included are to be reduced to 1ft
    The CF expires 08 Apr @ 0001
    Server talks including ALL leaders are to be held before CF ends

LYCAN and KOR representatives would need to send me their skype addy ingame, so they can be added to the chat.

Tcham wrote:As being author and instigator, what would you classifies as being in breach of this cf?
Attacks on players included in the war or refusal to drop occs to a single fighter.

admitably there's not alot which can be done to uphold it to the max. Nobody has the fleet to do anything about it lol. But I can guarantee there will be no breaches by $$$ players and if there is they will be reprimanded.

Ps. I call for an exclusion for Geronimo Bob. That farm is too gobby.....

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Teh Monkay
I. [$$$]

Postby Teh Monkay » Thu 14 Mar, 2013 13:46

Ps. I call for an exclusion for Geronimo Bob. That farm is too gobby.....
^this

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Thu 14 Mar, 2013 17:24

jamesdev wrote:
Terms were agreed by UCY, R, $$$, DL and WOYS leaders.........

Your words are honorable and I believe to be true and upstanding. It is therefore sad that some do not share the same conviction as you portray.

Unlike Lycan, I don't see any point in bringing the tells of transgression against us during this period of clam, as no one would benefit from it...and as you have rightly pointed out that no one has the ability to change things even if they wished.

My silence should not go unnoticed though, and should serve as a warning to all who are hasty in the choice of friends. A breach of a cease fire is still a breach and where those see self discipline as a noble and courages act, others will only see this as a weakness and something to be exploited..

So I now believe this topic is at close and satisfied in your account of the CF terms, and although I am at a lost as to why our transgressor will not give us our period of grace, still take great reward that KoR has finally gained respect from all others in the Ixion community.

Return to “Ixion”