$$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue 08 Jun, 2010 23:14
Reputation: 5
Guild: I:DL
K:SoT
L:Groov/Curse
N:Legio

$$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby JudeNasty » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 04:29

Why do you guys play by your own rules after agreeing no perma occs? :snooty:

Discuss.

Mainaccount
Banned
Banned
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 02:08
Reputation: 0

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby Mainaccount » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 04:45

JudeNasty wrote:Why do you guys play by your own rules after agreeing no perma occs? :snooty:

Discuss.



Stupidity is a vast disease, inflicting many people.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Stupid

I enjoy the moment I break a mans ego.-Bobby Fischer.
Our finest hour has came, and it shall come again.
bocephus
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun 22 Jun, 2008 15:43
Reputation: 0

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby bocephus » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 05:31

Don't you know that $$$ only follows rules when it serves them???? They can bend them and manipulate them at any future times if it serves them. Only others are supposed to follow rules, not them. After backstabbing PETS, lying to their members, and then saying the whole reason they got involved was to rescue PETS from other PETS players who stole PETS derbs they decide to attack PETS. Nevermind, that the player who supposedly got derbs stolen from, stayed in PETS and that it should have been an internal PETS problem for them to solve. This led to many PETS players deleting and $$$ is well on their way to ruining a server. Now, they are perma occing former PETS players that were not even involved in the derb dispute or around at the blob when it occurred. Once again, rules dont apply to $$$, just to everyone else.

Mainaccount
Banned
Banned
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 02:08
Reputation: 0

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby Mainaccount » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 05:33

Congratulations, $$$ played politics and won the server because everyone else was stupid.


Next story?

I enjoy the moment I break a mans ego.-Bobby Fischer.
Our finest hour has came, and it shall come again.
User avatar
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed 18 Aug, 2010 03:19
Reputation: 18
Guild: Many
Location: Next door, stealing your WiFi to post here.

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby SmokeytheBear » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 17:30

bocephus wrote:Don't you know that $$$ only follows rules when it serves them???? They can bend them and manipulate them at any future times if it serves them. Only others are supposed to follow rules, not them. After backstabbing PETS, lying to their members, and then saying the whole reason they got involved was to rescue PETS from other PETS players who stole PETS derbs they decide to attack PETS. Nevermind, that the player who supposedly got derbs stolen from, stayed in PETS and that it should have been an internal PETS problem for them to solve. This led to many PETS players deleting and $$$ is well on their way to ruining a server. Now, they are perma occing former PETS players that were not even involved in the derb dispute or around at the blob when it occurred. Once again, rules dont apply to $$$, just to everyone else.


Backstabbing someone who we weren't pacted with and having atleast 2 weeks before we went down to the lower 50s and did anything to them? You're that dumb aren't you. We dropped all pacts and went farming because we were bored and hungry. It is a war game after all. Any smart leader sitting next to the guild in the same cluster that just dropped all pact would have hopped out of there immediately. But let's face it, former pets ld are far from anything resembling intelligence.

JD Y U LIE @ MEH?!? All bogdancers are liers I guess :paranoid:. There was never any lie to any of us over here. It was straight up this, Vicky and larry are tools and there's food next door so we should go eat it before we don't have that opportunity anymore. So we did. Delude yourself all you want, it's pretty funny to watch you flounder in your own ignorance.

Larry is being permed for being a major *beep*. Doing things that I can't mention here because discussing them is frowned upon by the borum nazis, and are even more frowned upon by us here in $$$. You try and screw over one of our members, you *beep* with us all. And of course none of you even mention that DL was perming a $$$ member for almost a week in the lowers long before any DL member got permed, and for a just reason I might add. So cry moar about us breaking pacts, it only makes you bigger hypocrites.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
User avatar
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon 14 Dec, 2009 06:15
Reputation: 34
Guild: DDoS
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 18:37

SmokeytheBear wrote:Backstabbing someone who we weren't pacted with and having atleast 2 weeks before we went down to the lower 50s and did anything to them? You're that dumb aren't you. We dropped all pacts and went farming because we were bored and hungry. It is a war game after all. Any smart leader sitting next to the guild in the same cluster that just dropped all pact would have hopped out of there immediately. But let's face it, former pets ld are far from anything resembling intelligence.

JD Y U LIE @ MEH?!? All bogdancers are liers I guess :paranoid:. There was never any lie to any of us over here. It was straight up this, Vicky and larry are tools and there's food next door so we should go eat it before we don't have that opportunity anymore. So we did. Delude yourself all you want, it's pretty funny to watch you flounder in your own ignorance.

Larry is being permed for being a major *beep*. Doing things that I can't mention here because discussing them is frowned upon by the borum nazis, and are even more frowned upon by us here in $$$. You try and screw over one of our members, you *beep* with us all. And of course none of you even mention that DL was perming a $$$ member for almost a week in the lowers long before any DL member got permed, and for a just reason I might add. So cry moar about us breaking pacts, it only makes you bigger hypocrites.


You must spread your reputation point to other users before giving to the same user. :/

Damn right, down with the bog dancer! I love that getting blown up in a war game instantly becomes "no fair guys!" as soon as it doesn't suit you. You were given notice, we brought in the entire blob, and you just sat there, but its "no fair, you cheated" cause ya'll are as brilliant as lemmings. Just to be clear Pets is/was an annoying joke guild that only existed because Jd is too nice to annoying role play *beep* like the examples above. Defending any "leadership" that sucks up 50 million of the guilds debris after getting themselves blown up by being clueless deserves to leave this dying game with their tail between their legs.

Image

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
bocephus
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun 22 Jun, 2008 15:43
Reputation: 0

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby bocephus » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 21:58

hmmmm....sounds like some serious $$$ tears to me. Looks like Larry is fighting an entire guild and for the most part has made fools out of all you in just about every battle. I am not sure of the "unspeakable" thinks you all say Larry has done but I do know that he was the only PET to put up a major fight to all your lies and crap and you moved down and tried to take over. If you are referring to his 500k derb dispute with Carbon, Larry sent me messages where Carbon threatened him beforehand, even recognized his rightful claim, and then offered him half if he would just keep quiet about it and not tell anyone..haha.

U all $$$ players can keep shooting yourself in the foot but I know for a fact that other guilds arent buying all the BS you are pulling. If Larry can singlehandedly occupy half your guild and cause losses for you in just about every battle just think what a guild of good players could do to you amateurs...HA!

User avatar
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3034
Joined: Mon 28 Sep, 2009 23:16
Reputation: 59

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby fendelius » Fri 07 Jun, 2013 22:07

same ole shaitt just a different day...*goes back to reading about other servers*

ps dont forget my supa dupa master plan to jump into 58 and perma occ all da inactive $$$ players in 58 amd 59, remember i thot of it so it haz to work, just not on the time table i set up with ORCZ

(Ronald reagan's bases are the key if ya remember the plot)

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
User avatar
Carbon
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri 27 Jun, 2008 03:58
Reputation: 4
Guild: Delta-Fleet
Ixion-$$$

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby Carbon » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 00:40

bocephus wrote: If you are referring to his 500k derb dispute with Carbon, Larry sent me messages where Carbon threatened him beforehand, even recognized his rightful claim, and then offered him half if he would just keep quiet about it and not tell anyone..haha.

!



Not one thing you said in this sentence is true, it was 1 million in debris. I claimed it on $$$ Boards and even told leadership i was going to take it as i would be out of the teens. Not one person from PETS that was in $$$ at the time said one thing about larry taking it. bobinoff fwd the post to larry that was on our board that was told to us by WOYS as it had been on recall. i was on the way and noticed larry had fleet next to the astro. i told him it was claimed by $$$. he didn't want to hear it, so yea i threatened him not to take it. Why should a member of our once allied guild take a fleet of the enemy because he has decided he didn't want to fight with us because he was LOLOLOL "protecting the 50's" he is an OP dodger and wanted to sim while everyone else did the fighting..He wanted a free meal and i wasn't going to let that happen. i even apologized for the threatening and offered to give him some debris for the hell of it, but that wasnt good enough. i never once said dont tell anyone about it as everyone that was active at the time in $$$ saw it going down.

Image
User avatar
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue 25 Aug, 2009 01:38
Reputation: 21
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby jamesdev » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 04:37

JudeNasty wrote:Why do you guys play by your own rules after agreeing no perma occs? :snooty:

Discuss.



DL started the perm occing on vinyl scratch in 06. Vicky was hard occing him there for around 2 weeks and I didn't see any tears come from DL about that. They only started when we hit back 20x harder on some bases in 50s. Larrys bases were targetted yes, but initially not to hard occ him. That only started after it was brought up about him reporting Vic for something he had on his profile, which was something really petty considering some of the things I have seen on peoples profiles which goes unpunished.

But DL were first to bend rules when they recruited PETS. We were actively attacking them and you recruit them. Whatever happened to no interference? Even when I agreed to allow some of the recall trapped fleets land, one of them suicide into Carmine. Everytme I attempt to calm the situation. Someone on your end does something to kick it all off again.
DL were also the first guild to have more than 1 pact

so, DL had more than 1 pact, interfered in our fight and were the first to perm occ.

$$$ perm a few bases of a player who supposedly was reporting our players and is a member of a guild we are very close to being officlally at war with 3-4 weeks later and DL jump on the borums crying foul play :roll:

mainaccount wrote:Congratulations, $$$ played politics and won the server because everyone else was stupid.


Next story?


1 [GO®®] Got Our Recyclers Ready 3,210,586,445 89 36,074,005
2 [MD] Moral Decay 3,008,953,160 108 27,860,677
3 [$$$] Banksters in Space 2,937,268,370 68 43,195,123
4 [DL] Dark Legacy 2,652,910,975 67 39,595,686
5 [WOYS] We Own Your Ships 2,114,124,995 53 39,889,151
6 [-R-] Retribution 1,090,186,550 42 25,956,823

Looks like this server is far from done tbf. We still have 6 guilds who can have a say on Ixy. Ixy is in better shape than most other servers including some newer ones too.

bocephus wrote:hmmmm....sounds like some serious $$$ tears to me. Looks like Larry is fighting an entire guild and for the most part has made fools out of all you in just about every battle. I am not sure of the "unspeakable" thinks you all say Larry has done but I do know that he was the only PET to put up a major fight to all your lies and crap and you moved down and tried to take over. If you are referring to his 500k derb dispute with Carbon, Larry sent me messages where Carbon threatened him beforehand, even recognized his rightful claim, and then offered him half if he would just keep quiet about it and not tell anyone..haha.


I'm guessing this is Bobinoff? Well regardless that post made me lol. $$$ tears? please show me where this was at. I was sure it was a DL player who made the thread.

But the bit that made me lawl most was where you say Larry single handly occ'd half the guild. He hit maybe 4-5 bases since we started fighting and they were against people who hit him at the start of the conflict. The only losses we have took on Larry is hitting his turtled bases and a few small fleets he hit on GHs 53 gate, which he seems to of had an obsession with

U all $$$ players can keep shooting yourself in the foot but I know for a fact that other guilds arent buying all the BS you are pulling. If Larry can singlehandedly occupy half your guild and cause losses for you in just about every battle just think what a guild of good players could do to you amateurs...HA!


We haven't spoke to any other guild in any attempt to 'make excuses' for our actions btw, so there's no 'BS' for them to 'buy'. We have made it quite clear to DL leadership that we are not happy about them recruiting PETS, maybe if they had been straight from the beginning about their intentions, we wouldn't have a situation like we do. But I still can't get over Genji being on Skype with me, convincing me to give them a rebuild CF to which I agree, 2 mins later he says 'I have to go' and all of a sudden PETS players start tagging to DL. Even after that I allow him to persuade me to allow those in recall trap to land for the ''good of the server'' only for ducky to suicide into Carmine FCs and recs upon landing.

There's alot of lies and propaganda being spread in DL, mainly by some of the newer DL members and we have got to the stage we are tired of it and will respond accordingly........
Last edited by jamesdev on Sat 08 Jun, 2013 04:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
User avatar
vikingwolves
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu 30 Jul, 2009 16:50
Reputation: 2
Guild: $$$
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby vikingwolves » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 04:44

bocephus wrote:U all $$$ players can keep shooting yourself in the foot but I know for a fact that other guilds arent buying all the BS you are pulling. If Larry can singlehandedly occupy half your guild and cause losses for you in just about every battle just think what a guild of good players could do to you amateurs...HA!


I find this part farking hilarious .... yeah larry is winning!! OMFG ROFL

This is you....

Image

What you have just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard.... everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it :P [i]
JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue 08 Jun, 2010 23:14
Reputation: 5
Guild: I:DL
K:SoT
L:Groov/Curse
N:Legio

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby JudeNasty » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 05:42

Honestly it looks like this server pact will turn out like all the rest, other than alpha. DL and $$$ both have their own agendas and it appears the everyman of ixi can't find out what is really going on. Both sides blame each other for the start of all this but neither group wants to step up and start talks to end it. Honestly it seems like $$$ wanted to hunt in cluster and DL did not which caused a conflict of interest, in which DL intervened and should not have. In return, $$$ started perma occing former Pets in the 50s. $$$ felt like they were playing fair and DL intervened to put their self in a power position for the future. From the DL perspective, we were told $$$ was pulling some semi dirty tactics trying to rape Pets for an easy win. A lot of what happened before Pets disbanded is still unclear to me. Regardless of who started this lets end it or someone make a move already. DL doesn't seem to want to pact anyone other than GORR at risk of opening up the lowers to threats and $$$ wanted to take advantage of Pets for easy food. I'm not saying either group is right or wrong but the fallout effects everyone and $$$ and DL are the two guilds who claimed they wanted to "save" the server. I'm still waiting on this magical unicorn of a server with constant ops, lets make it happen.

User avatar
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue 25 Aug, 2009 01:38
Reputation: 21
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby jamesdev » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 06:36

JudeNasty wrote:Honestly it looks like this server pact will turn out like all the rest, other than alpha. DL and $$$ both have their own agendas and it appears the everyman of ixi can't find out what is really going on. Both sides blame each other for the start of all this but neither group wants to step up and start talks to end it. Honestly it seems like $$$ wanted to hunt in cluster and DL did not which caused a conflict of interest, in which DL intervened and should not have. In return, $$$ started perma occing former Pets in the 50s. $$$ felt like they were playing fair and DL intervened to put their self in a power position for the future. From the DL perspective, we were told $$$ was pulling some semi dirty tactics trying to rape Pets for an easy win. A lot of what happened before Pets disbanded is still unclear to me. Regardless of who started this lets end it or someone make a move already. DL doesn't seem to want to pact anyone other than GORR at risk of opening up the lowers to threats and $$$ wanted to take advantage of Pets for easy food. I'm not saying either group is right or wrong but the fallout effects everyone and $$$ and DL are the two guilds who claimed they wanted to "save" the server. I'm still waiting on this magical unicorn of a server with constant ops, lets make it happen.



We wanted an active server with more pew pew. When CF ended we dropped all pacts and still have none. We had been allied with pets for what seemed an eternity and over that time had some niggling issues (one being the amount of actives they perma'd, not nice now when roles are reversed on them eh?), a few things happened during he zerg which annoyed alot of people and we were not comfortable being pacted with them as long as the guild was being run as it was. Contrary to what many believe, we didn't just see them as easy food. When we moved down the 50s, we had no intentions of killing pets. We started off hitting only for profit as we were doing with every guild. Vicky and PETS was reassured we would not enter I50 and go after their blob. But then we discovered them in I10 on a DL gate, whom we knew to be pacted to GORR. Over the next day or so stories started to coming back to me which some pets players had been creating. The amount of crap that came flowed from the tips of Vickys fingers was unbelievable. The lies he had told and the image he tried to paint. We decided we had no alternative to go to I50 and crash what was left of PETS in I50.

Over the past few weeks, we have been sat in I51 waiting for carmine to get his stranded fighters moved from I50. Ducky was gave a safe landing at Genjis request only for him to smash into Carmine taking out all his recs and FCs leaving almost 2m fts stranded in I50. Considering Carmine is based in mid-upper 50s, I'm sure you can imagine the wait on that. We had a $$$ base in 06 being perm occ'd for maybe 2 weeks by DL. Got fed up waiting for it to be released by Vicky at Genjis request so we took action into our own hands and started perming a few DL bases in 50s. Its fair to say, withing maybe 24hrs the $$$ base in 06 was released. At first Genji tried to deny that the base in 06 was being occ'd, that changed when he knew I had informed others at the time the base was first took and he then claimed he told Vicky, but Vicky didn't release and deserved punished.

So it all went quiet again, but Larry just couldn't let it go. He took a hard on for a base in I53 and decided to pay it twice daily visits clearing any small fleets on it. He was under the impression he owned I53. On Wednesday night I ordered some of his bases be hit, just to remind him turtled bases will can still be smacked. But it turned out on Thursday that Vic had a message from admin regarding something on his profile and word had it Larry was behind it. So naturally when he is trying to screw about with one of our VGM's accounts by getting it suspended, fined, warned we decided to screw with his, but by using our fleet.

Screwed was having some bases hit tonight, but he was spitting 100k pillages and won't be perm occ'd. We hold no pact, so there should be no issue with that.



Also, I don't think Genji was thinking so much of the lowers when he recruited PETS. We all know he likes to work in a small squad (commendable) and runs ninja raids. Personally I believe he recruited PETS for their JGs in 50s. DL like most other guilds, don't have many in the cluster and it would have been almost impossible to land in 50s undetected prior to recruiting PETS and also in hope of getting some solid active players to wake everyone in DL up a bit.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
bocephus
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun 22 Jun, 2008 15:43
Reputation: 0

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby bocephus » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 06:42

jamesdev wrote:
JudeNasty wrote:Why do you guys play by your own rules after agreeing no perma occs? :snooty:

Discuss.



DL started the perm occing on vinyl scratch in 06. Vicky was hard occing him there for around 2 weeks and I didn't see any tears come from DL about that. They only started when we hit back 20x harder on some bases in 50s. Larrys bases were targetted yes, but initially not to hard occ him. That only started after it was brought up about him reporting Vic for something he had on his profile, which was something really petty considering some of the things I have seen on peoples profiles which goes unpunished.
.


I just spoke to Larry. He has know idea what you are talking about and never reported Vic or anyone for anything(unlike Wobblyboosters who tries to report Larry for everything). So this means that JD you are just flat out making up another bold face lie or Vic is lying to you(which wouldn't be surprising)? Which is it? Is that your lame excuse for pulling your perma occ? I am friends with Larry in RL, have served with him in a combat zone and can say for a fact that the man has never told a lie in his life and wouldn't over some video game which you all seem all too happy to lie about. I guess your lies and deceit continues to show no boundaries. You guys are total class and BTW one day some of you will learn that people will judge you more by the content and quality of your words than when you try to put some stupid picture or graphic at the end of your post because your words are full of ignorance

User avatar
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed 18 Aug, 2010 03:19
Reputation: 18
Guild: Many
Location: Next door, stealing your WiFi to post here.

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 09:03

It's a tit for tat strategy (for those of you who know game theory). If one side falters from the agreement then so will the other side.

As JD said this server is still interesting. But DL started this. You took in PETS and allowed their members to break the agreement on one of our own in the lowers. An obvious break of the pact. So what are we to do but retaliate, roll over and not care nor redress? We won't take the perming of one of our own members without the full retaliation upon that guild's members. So we hit you anywhere we could. Would you do any different if we were the initial aggressors against your guild itself?

DL was never a target. PETS was. They were close, lazy, and partially inacto as was clear by the ~120.. something-ish Idk I was drunk derbs on the gate left..mil.. But you harbored their members and we didn't go any further as JD said until our member was permed by former PETS LD. You should have reigned this in before it came to this. Tbh though, you haven;t lost much, only Larry has along with a couple of your members for due and rightful reasons.

For your consideration, I wrote this whileplastered.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear

Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.

Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests