$$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: $$$ Fails To Follow Ixi Server Pact?

Postby fendelius » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 02:15

$$$ started it when they used rabbit's inactive account fleet to suicide on dark templar's fleet, so dont even go there :naughty: :naughty: i know it wasnt rabbit because i was talking to him before he gave his account to *cough* ____ my bestest freind in all of $$$ who i promised i wouldnt tell he popped dark templar tho i did hint alot about it since i was in $$$ at the time. Luckily they weeded out the account jordache had hidden in DL but i didnt tell them about Carbon now did i? so i iz still a little loyal to the $$$ peeps. And i never ever ever told anyonen about ____ until now. So $$$ was trying to cripple DL a long long time ago ya know. And dont even get me started about $$$ ;having access to genji's db that supposedly only DL can see...

( i will add there were many $$$ that laffed about dark templar losing his fleet and his reaction in real time, you bunch of hypocrites!! and yes i can see into mister munkay's db i always have been able to since i am not really an orc ya kno wi just rpg i have a firewall that dont let me see stuff. Fun times. Anyhoo *goes back to lurking mode*)

ps. ask yojojo if u dont believe me i told him how i could see into it...ha ha

p.p.s. GO DUCKY!! (hope your arm is almost healed)

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 11:49

Your conspiracy theories never cease to make me lol fendelulz.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 21:37

@ fendy, Rampant Rabbit was a PETS account, not $$$. Can't confirm or deny if he drove it into DT himself or if it was someone else. But I can guarantee it wasn't by a $$$ player. The PETS GM was well known for not rehousing accounts he was passed, you may want to look in that direction. Rampant Rabbit has since came back to Ixion under a different account.
We had no intention of harming DL in any way until they recruited our food. Even now, they are doing a better job at harming themselves than we could. First magon goes inactive and now another top fleet has suicided. I dread to think what will happen when the usual suspects from PETS start their nonsense :roll:

ps, DL couldn't look after their girlfriend, so a few of them including Genji wanted turns at ours. Its cute how much stuff you actually put into this stuff fendy, just a pity 99% of the time you get it wrong :(

Regarding Larry and my accusations the on previous page. I have to put my hands up and apologize for shouting my load off about him reporting Vic. There was a slight mix up in how we came to believe it was him and further discussion have led me to believe it wasn't him. We may have our differences on other things, but I'm pretty sure now he ain't a grass.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 11 Jun, 2013 05:34

Getting buttsore over a profile getting reported and then being wrong about who reported it.

Epic fail.

lolixi

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Wed 12 Jun, 2013 22:32

Charles Bronson hisself couldn't haf said it better, Pipey! :P

and JD its highlarious... (notice how i spelled that btw lulz) that you mention that magon's account "suddenly went inactive", bowlshat is bowlshat as they say in Ireland. I would haz to wonder if Magon's account "going inactive" was at about the same time that genji just happened to get access to your $$$ gf's skivvies? :roll:

if i had a dollar for every time you ppl use your keyZogger on unsuspecting ppl who tag into the Banksters Empire i wuld be a very rich orc ya know.

Anyhoo just like fun times i see. :naughty:

The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 13 Jun, 2013 13:15

fenny do u play ixion?
find it funny u dont play,but yet are so interested in whats goin on?are u perhaps JD's long lost son?

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Fri 14 Jun, 2013 03:21

PiPELAYER727 wrote:Getting buttsore over a profile getting reported and then being wrong about who reported it.

Epic fail.

lolixi

More so an excuse than 'buttsore' :P

@ Fendy. Magon was autokicked for going more than 40 days inacto. Yeh, that was really sudden :roll:

fendelius wrote:bowlshat is bowlshat as they say in Ireland
/facepalm

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 16 Jun, 2013 22:35

yea cuz someone *cough* changed his password. i mean he was a top ten account why would he go 40 days inactivde and through all that away? Not on purpose.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 16 Jun, 2013 22:45

Someone changed his password and he didn't bother recovering the account? In 40 days? Sounds like he abandoned the account to me.

Generalissimo Bob

Postby Generalissimo Bob » Fri 23 Aug, 2013 18:48

I really need to get out of the command bunker more often...

This is to juicy of a topic to pass up. So nice to see all the BIG BOYS finally boo hoo'ing about stuff I been saying for months, now that it is happening to them. :boohoo: :boohoo:

1. DL has been permanently occupying all over level 30 bases in lowers that are NOT - MD, GORR, or $$$. Since before, during and after the new server agreement.

*Especially all KOR bases - :think:

2. GORR has been permanently occupying all over level 30 bases in lowers that are NOT being occupied by DL. Again since before and after the server agreement - the exception is that they are not occupying MD, DL and of course $$$ bases.

So, the two big guilds in the lowers are hard occupying not the bases of the guilds that are the biggest threat to them, but all the bases of everyone else - including new players and new small guilds. Apparently these new players must have secret weapons and stuff that DL and GORR do not have available to them ( like DSIS ;) ) :biglaugh:

3. PETS: They may look cute and furry but they be the biggest farmers outside of I09 that there are. Chief Farmer - LarryFine!

Sure enough Larry loves to farmer active players, especially those who have a back bone and stand up to him. We at LYCAN think that he did'nt get slapped enough by MOE and wish MOE was still around to slap Larry even more. We are happy to hear that $$$ gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Which bring us to - $$$, officially they dont perma farm, but that does not stop a select couple of them from doing it when they get scared or greedy.

Only thing is they have this nice little rule that they impose on you but don't follow themselves. Everybody gots to free his own base. Yep, that's right you cant have no guildmates come flying by and help you out ( that's not what a guild is for ya know )

Funny thing about that. Whenever we hit a $$$ base - we get like 5 $$$ guild members immediately on scanners heading to free their guildmate from our jaws :eh: When $$$ hits a Lycan base and we do the same thing - Oh BOY! We get messages and huffs and puffs, saying you cant be doing that, "I am not done collecting" or our favorite "He has to free himself" :roll: :roll: :roll: :headshake:

So, that turns into a little farming action after all until Johnny Boy gets back from vacation or snoozing.. But :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: we dont want to think that $$$ does those naughty things. Which of course are no where near as naughty and destructive to the game like the crap that GORR and DL still do.....

***...just not to those players or guilds which are the biggest threat to them.....

....unless of course someone has a crystal ball and knows for certainty that Lycan and KOR really are the biggest threats in Ixion :whisle: :whisle: :shhh:

:paranoid:

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sat 31 Aug, 2013 05:35

orcs r known for der ability to see many mooves in advance. after all we wrote the book when it comes ta fairy tales. So it aint over until the fat monkey sings or drops his shorts as they say! And dont ferget Ronald Reagan's bases.. there still da key!! or rather his account is da key... hows that for a supa dupa power play?

JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L2: PM
T: TBD

Postby JudeNasty » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 06:49

KoR and Lycan had their chance at being part of the server agreement and declined. Also, necro much?

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 12:46

...umm. I think you'll may find that it's a widely known fact that KoR is a part of the server agreement due to our -active involvement - in the last crash....

..... it's also been equally noted those who have chosen not to acknowledge this.

Return to “Ixion”