jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: $$$ declare on DL

Postby jamesdev » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 15:44

JudeNasty wrote:$$$ is so fail it takes them weeks to make a move to crash a guild with half their total fleet.

Someone can't count

[DL] Dark Legacy 2,781,106,695
[$$$] Banksters in Space 4,264,385,780

Then they come and baww on the forums because we contact everyone to move.

Ive talked with DT in game and kept my suspicions off the forums. He has even said to me he isn't sure how many accounts a certain person is running. 2 new DL accs have been created with the sole purpose of putting eyes on our main gates in 00s and 50s. Time after time we have watched the same fleets move off your blob in the same order and within minutes of eachother. I do think it has been exaggerated a bit, but there are some which are very obviously inactive and being moved by someone else and it does get very fustrating. Especially since multis and suiciders were discussed in server talks and everyone agreed they are bad for the game/server.

The really funny thing is how you all claimed you want an active server and then you come to our sh and sit for months trying to kill off our guild and get everyone to quit. $$$ has no class.

Months? Once again, learn to count. We have fairly low gates in the lowers and its a 9hr flight for caps every launch. The only hope we had of catching you guys was by coming when not expected, hence the delay between launches.
As for no class, you have a brass neck. just a few weeks after your guild agreed to a server agreement which included no interference in anyone's else op's, you go and recruit a guild we had been fighting. Then had one of your inactos suicide our biggest FT swarm with no intention of even trying for the derb.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Teh Monkay
Guild: G. Dead Server is DEAD
I. [$$$]
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Teh Monkay » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 16:43

on the subject of no class, i could certainly post some skype conversations that quite a few of your genuine accounts would find very interesting and probably..'classless' coupled with open admissions from at least two of your new recruits about which accounts are multis including which Ex-multi account was suicided into DT in the blob war..who could of had access to that account :think:

WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Ixion - WL now [DL]

Postby WilD GuN » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 17:13

Now you got my full attention. Related to suicide on me. I want names now. You guys hide this from me for way too long now.

Certains disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs
D'autres disent que le meilleur c'est mille croiseurs lourd
Nous nous disons que c'est ce que tu désires. Désir d'éternité
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 18:21

WilD GuN wrote:Now you got my full attention. Related to suicide on me. I want names now. You guys hide this from me for way too long now.

In all fairness. I have told you what I know on 3 different ones. The old WL account which used its titans to rape recs when BURP launched at FART during battle of the gases. It caused Waterdragon to recall the servers biggest HC stack along with a few others. I told you what I know about the first time you got suicided which I am still unclear of the truth and the last one when 2 $$$ players did it and came up with the excuse that they were quitting and thought t would be a fun way to do it.

The last one there is fairly little any of us can do as the only contact I have for them is on xbox live. I could give you their gamer tags and you could tea bag them on halo or battlefield maybe. But the other 2 you actually have a chance for vengance, but so far have chosen not to.

$$$
Minerva
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Minerva » Thu 26 Sep, 2013 23:22

Let's keep cheating accusations off the forum. If you think someone is cheating, and have proof, report it in game. If you don't have proof, then you only have speculation, and the forum isn't the place to discuss that.

canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Fri 27 Sep, 2013 01:57

Minerva wrote:Let's keep cheating accusations off the forum. If you think someone is cheating, and have proof, report it in game. If you don't have proof, then you only have speculation, and the forum isn't the place to discuss that.

No offence Minerva, but reporting in-game doesn't do diddly squat. Blatant cheaters get free passes every time, while people who are being genuinely perma occ'd, for example, are getting banned more often than rule breakers. The neglect from AE has been overwhelming during the last several years. The forum is the only place to discuss it with the community because the "heads" of this community have their heads stuck up their arses. Let these boys talk, this forum is dead anyways.

wobblyboosters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby wobblyboosters » Sat 28 Sep, 2013 06:13

Minerva wrote:Let's keep cheating accusations off the forum. If you think someone is cheating, and have proof, report it in game where we can safely ignore you without anyone jerrying what a fundamental game killing problem and a major part of AE's annual profit multi accs are. If you don't have proof, then you only have speculation and we're off the hook suckers, and the forum isn't the place to discuss anything, either.

Woops sorry what? I misquoted a mod? I'm sorry dont know how that happened, do you have proof? did you fill out the form?

Astoundingly when I tried to address the overall problem of multi's using the ingame twinkie, I was told my ticket wont be processed and it should be posted on the forum, where it was rubbished and ignored.
Hilariously, admins have all the proof on hand in your logs, how in the name of Raptor Jheyzeus are we meant to 'Prove' it?

I'd love to expand but I gotta run, I can smell Wlerin stalking me again.....

YOUR AD HERE
The collector

Postby The collector » Sat 28 Sep, 2013 09:24

WilD GuN wrote:Now you got my full attention. Related to suicide on me. I want names now. You guys hide this from me for way too long now.

Maybe if you wasn't such a tool,you would have been suicided against.You rarely see people with manners getting suicided into.

WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby WilD GuN » Sat 28 Sep, 2013 15:58

Ah, Gorr jumping in. Good to know

The collector

Postby The collector » Sat 28 Sep, 2013 18:29

WilD GuN wrote:Ah, Gorr jumping in. Good to know

Not really GORRS opinion just mine
But what's good to know is you was willing to risks DLs future by trying to attack 1 of our guys...
Was hoping JD and co caught your fleet.
Oh im sure someone will suicide into you soon

WilD GuN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby WilD GuN » Sat 28 Sep, 2013 19:17

Im sure someone will.

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 09:14

Gabriel just disbanded approx 155m fleet in air. What kind of a person does that? I don't know if to laugh or cry

$$$
The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 09:54

jamesdev wrote:Gabriel just disbanded approx 155m fleet in air. What kind of a person does that? I don't know if to laugh or cry

Thats beacuse your boring them to death lol Sitting in lowers patiently waiting for them to get trapped,$$$ should be ZZZ
You and david moyes have something in common lol

absolut 1

Postby absolut 1 » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:04

well he was recall traped

and another multi/inacto/simmer bits the dust..

not even a fight to get that acc some experials
not even a bit of return for desbanding all that simmed fleet

also who dafek desbands 140m fleet?

modsssssss put him on ur history books couse i think this a record
damn!!!

also wu was a bit .. slow as a good turtle he is, and got 10k of HCs and 10k of recs derbed ....

<33333333333

edited
JudeNasty wrote:
$$$ is so fail it takes them weeks to make a move to crash a guild with half their total fleet.

ahhhhhhhh now thats how u want to get this done?? disband or get enough fleet derbed so u can have half our fleet total so u can back that statment??
damn thats a good idea!!!

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:09

The collector wrote:
jamesdev wrote:Gabriel just disbanded approx 155m fleet in air. What kind of a person does that? I don't know if to laugh or cry

Thats beacuse your boring them to death lol Sitting in lowers patiently waiting for them to get trapped,$$$ should be ZZZ
You and david moyes have something in common lol

LOL, if we weren't here they would just be sitting in 08. This is the most excitement DL have had since the crash in teens :P

Moyes will come good. Seasons young yet. Mighty Citeh haven't done much better with an easier fixture list. Ever hear the saying ''people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones''? ;)

$$$

Return to “Ixion”