jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

$$$ declare on DL

Postby jamesdev » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 12:17

It has been a long time coming but is finally here. We once stood as allies with the same goals at task, until of course DL took in PETS, a guild we had been attacking.

We expect no interference from any other guild. Our sole focus is on DL.

Terms of Surrender will be give on request, but I have a feeling DL are too proud to ask for them

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Arcained

Re: $$$ declare on DL

Postby Arcained » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 12:49

Of course we aren't overly happy about this but I'm not one for going back on my word and kicking off a zerg war again as we've been making plenty of enemies recently. :biglaugh:

However I'd like to see DL come out of this with success.

There have been rumours of MD invading the lowers but I guess they come down too and it will end up a zerg off again anyhow now. Didn't expect $$$ to arrive but with all the MD scoutings recently of the lowers...

I do hope $$$ haven't been doing zerg deals in the background with ill ideas.

We'll remain honourable and stick to the agreement until such time that our hands are pushed.

Arc

Carbon
Guild: Delta-Fleet
Ixion-$$$

Postby Carbon » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 13:26

Arcained wrote:Of course we aren't overly happy about this but I'm not one for going back on my word and kicking off a zerg war again as we've

We'll remain honourable and stick to the agreement until such time that our hands are pushed.

Arc
I think we all have worked hard to dezerg this server. I think i can speak for $$$ as a whole when i say that no one wants a dezerged server more then us. Zerging is what kills servers and seeing how we have the lowest amount of players of any server i think preservation is key to keeping this server alive and kicking.

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 13:38

There have been rumours of MD invading the lowers but I guess they come down too and it will end up a zerg off again anyhow now. Didn't expect $$$ to arrive but with all the MD scoutings recently of the lowers...

I would be saddened and outraged if MD or anyone else got involved. I have been crying out for 1v1 wars for well over a year now.
There is more to this war than just profit. DL hid PETS and then recruited them at a time we were chasing PETS and I among others in $$$ have had nothing else on our minds except revenge.

$$$
wu gui

Postby wu gui » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 15:52

does it mean i am need to become active again?

or can i continue in retirement mode?

i kinda want to rest...

wobblyboosters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby wobblyboosters » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 21:24

DL = dudes why you try pretend your a guild but theres only five of you firing up multis and inactives?

Zerg with MD? my left testicle.

YOUR AD HERE
canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 23:55

wobblyboosters wrote:DL = dudes why you try pretend your a guild but theres only five of you firing up multis and inactives?
You should ask GORR the same thing.

The collector

Postby The collector » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 00:14

canshow wrote:
wobblyboosters wrote:DL = dudes why you try pretend your a guild but theres only five of you firing up multis and inactives?
Canshow do you even play the game-sitting on a blob looking at your crappy account don't count.

Good luck to both sides :-)

[Lost]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby [Lost] » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 00:25

:o i see some pretty hits by $$$

guessing they caught some inactives?

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 00:30

[Lost] wrote::o i see some pretty hits by $$$

Caught about 90m for 37m losses. 80m pile. Took them long enough to notice our incoming, but they did a good job of moving out in 18hrs.

$$$
wu gui

Postby wu gui » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 01:06

the attempt to look good fails when you fail to follow what you agreed upon, like a fixed duration and fair ratio.

but hey, all you need is a good excuse like, they wronged me, peed on my plants. so sets the precedent. does make one look like a hypocrite though.

guess it is going to go on for a long long time.

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
I [$$$]

Postby jamesdev » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 01:35

wu gui wrote:the attempt to look good fails when you fail to follow what you agreed upon, like a fixed duration and fair ratio.

but hey, all you need is a good excuse like, they wronged me, peed on my plants. so sets the precedent. does make one look like a hypocrite though.

No time frame was given for war declaration, just that it was made. Talks never really got kicked off on that topic because some, myself included, wasn't too keen on it as it prevents you from sneaking up on an enemy (thats not a backstab either btw).

You have 7 members less than us and just under 75% our total fleet.

MD and UCY were asked to keep other leaders in the loop with their merge plans and they did. DL interfered and merged PETS without notifying anyone in advance and at a time we were attacking them (PETS). You can cry foul play as much as you want, DL were in the wrong then. Even some of your own senior members agreed Genji should not have merged them.

$$$
SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby SmokeytheBear » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:07

[Lost] wrote::o i see some pretty hits by $$$

There was one other semi-awful one somewhere in there, no idea who could have done that one :paranoid:
jamesdev wrote: You have 7 members less than us and just under 75% our total fleet.
And until today 2nd highest fleet avg on server. I've seen guilds with less do more, alone. Zergs kill servers and make *beep* boring for everyone involved. No point in that as this is a spaceboats game (moreover a server) I'd like us all to keep playing as long as we can.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:27

The collector wrote:
canshow wrote:
Canshow do you even play the game-sitting on a blob looking at your crappy account don't count.
I queue a command center now and then.

I rather have this crappy account than your network of kor/lycan/gorr multies. Leaves me 23.5 extra hours in the day to do productive things like reading and masturbating. You are a sad little boy if that is the best insult you & your 10 alter-egos can come up with. Don't get your spreadsheets in a bunch trying to think of another witless thing to say.

wu gui

Postby wu gui » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:31

jamesdev wrote:
wu gui wrote:the attempt to look good fails when you fail to follow what you agreed upon, like a fixed duration and fair ratio.

No time frame was given for war declaration, just that it was made. Talks never really got kicked off on that topic because some, myself included, wasn't too keen on it as it prevents you from sneaking up on an enemy (thats not a backstab either btw).

You have 7 members less than us and just under 75% our total fleet.

MD and UCY were asked to keep other leaders in the loop with their merge plans and they did. DL interfered and merged PETS without notifying anyone in advance and at a time we were attacking them (PETS). You can cry foul play as much as you want, DL were in the wrong then. Even some of your own senior members agreed Genji should not have merged them.
sure. whatever makes you feel justified. have to otherwise it looks hypocritical.

you could have brought it up then and talked about it or used it for justification now.

everyone has their point of view on that matter. no point arguing.
I am not saying it is foul, just that the reason is stupid. and since you are saying people should not interfere (whether or not they will be asked) smacks of hypocrisy when you have just said nothing is agreed upon.

just say. (we are here to farm. stay out of the way) oh wait.. that sounds offensive.. my bad.

and we didnt merge pets. we just took in some from what I understand. looking at the number of members, not many. which is what you did with the md and 31337 members.

Return to “Ixion”