IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 14:00

The collector wrote:
Tcham wrote:I feel quite humble that our small insufficient little guild serve as a continuing importance to the great GORR war machine of old Ixion, and although I have no doubt over that time is short for us, I see no reason in making your task any easier...


However, since this topic is not about us., I must wonder how by having such a sizeable presents in the home clusters of the warring guilds that GORR would not of violated the same treaty they claim to be enforcing.....


or is there another reason to throw so much fleet into the teen- and now to move towards the 20's as well....?

The gorr war machine, i like it...
my answer is simple -hunting and derbing fleets is fun,you guys and lycan, have hidden behind MD for a while now.So now we got a chance to have fun and chase you again :)
And fill our credit banks with derbs from your fleets :)


I doesn't look that way...


I see three possible choices.

We run, go deep into the 20's and hide behine MD or negotiate with WOYS.


Since I already said I'm trying to stick to the server treaty - something where GORR do not recognize us as apart of - the other two options are not workable...

...or I reject this and join either MD or WOYS, Thus GORR can then claim a violation and take down the guild I go with and possibly start a server war by drawing $$$ into it as well.....

....and of coarse, after the GORR DL merge - I wouldn't be too surprise it GORR got $$$ to do all the work for them.

The collector
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:32
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby The collector » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 15:13

tcham do summat useful...i respect "farms" more who fight back.
instead of hiding,try hit a base or a fleet of ours..The game is supposed to be fun.Have some.From experience lycan and kor spend there time killling occs and scouts,bouncing fleet from base to base - nothing else.
Maybe if you guys killed summat worth while or at least put up a decent fight,it would prove your worthy of being involved in the server agreements
..and of coarse, after the GORR DL merge - I wouldn't be too surprise it GORR got $$$ to do all the work for them.

i dont understand that statement- $$$ have the best fleet average on the server - they dont need do anyones dirty work

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 15:16

jamesdev wrote:Well, kor and lycan in the 20s hiding behind md breaks terms of server agreement imo. Although kor and lycan have very little fleet and are tasty farms, nobody can get at them because they have sat near md in the teens since agreement was made. Players have jumped from md to lycan or kor to get around the no perm occ rule. Kor have been suiciding into the woys blob and perm occing woys bases in teens, woys have told me they want some revenge on kor, but couldnt hurt them as they were hiding behind md in the teens and they just didnt have enough fleet to kill both.

only reason im not putting together an op to the 20s now is because woys are confident they will be able to stop md by themselves and dont need us. But as far as I am concerned the server agreement may aswell have been scrapped the second md let kor and lycan land near them in the 20s. Md, kor and lycan have been testing it as much as they could, but they have took it a step too far this time.


The facts you speak are not as true as they seems.

Again, we are not hiding under the shadow of MD but was force to move from the teens....

It was DL that first denied us the recognition of our treaty status which is something that GORR has now inherent- something that what started over cases of perma's and occ's stealing they were performing.

so I don't see how any guild can complain and hold us to any treaty rule where they don't see us apart of.


- and as for WOYS, they have been trying to hurt us from ixion start. Nothing new there. but there been no suiciding fleet as i'm aware of.

Snip'ing.

guilty on all counts. However -don't you think any guild that out fleet you by 15:1 cries over a few vetts attacks should really learn to man up a bit....BTW - we were also total perma by them in the 20's for over the last two months up to the start of this war - so how much revenge do they want?

As for the guild hopping, - No, not from here. but I do remember an ex player called Genjitsu who was quite fond of doing something similar which was never drawn into question......maybe you should look toward that guild..... no -wait.

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 15:28

The collector wrote:
..and of coarse, after the GORR DL merge - I wouldn't be too surprise it GORR got $$$ to do all the work for them.

i dont understand that statement- $$$ have the best fleet average on the server -



......so they do. :wink:

Teh Monkay
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue 01 May, 2012 18:50
Reputation: 6
Guild: G. Dead Server is DEAD
I. [$$$]
Galaxy: Ixion
Location: UK

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Teh Monkay » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 15:37

Tcham wrote:
....and of coarse, after the GORR DL merge - I wouldn't be too surprise it GORR got $$$ to do all the work for them.


let me get this right. You honestly thought, for even a split second, that Arcained or any of the GORR leadership would consider sending a message to $$$ asking them to derb KORR for them?? can you imagine the lollity that would cause!

"Please Mr Bankster, can you sort KORR for us...we just too scared of the multi swarm!! the might inactive us to death!"

User avatar
jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue 25 Aug, 2009 01:38
Reputation: 21
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby jamesdev » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 16:10

Genji guild hopping? Who was that to? It certainly wasnt to the banksters, lets say he was a big part of the problem that turned us against dl.

I dont see how lycan or kor joining md or woys would violate server agreement. Merges are allowed as you seen with dl and gorr recently. We also grabbed a few ex dl and pets players. I think its more a case of md not wanting you to join on a permanent basis as it would hammer their averages though.


Maybe the guild hopping wasnt as much between md and kor as it was lycan and md. Twinkle was bouncing between guilds like he was a tennis ball. He used the lycan tag to occ bases he shouldnt have occd. We farmed an obv inacto in 58, lycan kept freeing, we kept retaking. Bob starts with his manic rants and has alot of our bases occd outside the 50s. We respond by occing all lycan in our sh. We wanted to eat their fleets, but would need a full guild launch and have to go through md first to hit them. Woys faced a similar scenario when they wanted to hit kor in revenge for their shenanigans.

Kor, lycan and md have been manipulating the server agreement from soon after it was made. We will respect woys wishes and stay out of 20s for now, but only for so long. If this turns into a drawn out affair and kor and lycan stay close to the md blob, we will be forced to get involved.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
User avatar
Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun 10 Sep, 2006 13:42
Reputation: 6
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Critor » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 13:58

a simple rule that players of guilds that have signed the server agreement was not allowed to join guilds outside of the server agreement could have prevented much of this mess... ( or that if you change between guilds its permanent.)

But none of this was agreed on, and therefore MD did not break the server agreement initially

if the server agreement was made in order to keep Ixion alive i don't see why guilds want to kill KOR and LYCAN and reduce the playerbase of ixion by at least 114 players!

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
The collector
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:32
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby The collector » Sat 08 Feb, 2014 18:38

Critor wrote:a simple rule that players of guilds that have signed the server agreement was not allowed to join guilds outside of the server agreement could have prevented much of this mess... ( or that if you change between guilds its permanent.)

But none of this was agreed on, and therefore MD did not break the server agreement initially

if the server agreement was made in order to keep Ixion alive i don't see why guilds want to kill KOR and LYCAN and reduce the playerbase of ixion by at least 114 players!


We will klll kor/lycan cos we need feeding.Simple as that.if you cant see people need debris then your as dumb gen Bob.
Lycan spend there time on ixi chasing scouts and feeding you guys intel..
how many times has bob pm'd twinkle that im in the 30s killing summat?
plus Bob now is feeding MD intel were $$$ fleets are.
If you wanted to save the server critor y did you order gorr bases to be perma occd in the teens?

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 16:16

The collector wrote:
Critor wrote:a simple rule that players of guilds that have signed the server agreement was not allowed to join guilds outside of the server agreement could have prevented much of this mess... ( or that if you change between guilds its permanent.)

But none of this was agreed on, and therefore MD did not break the server agreement initially

if the server agreement was made in order to keep Ixion alive i don't see why guilds want to kill KOR and LYCAN and reduce the playerbase of ixion by at least 114 players!


We will klll kor/lycan cos we need feeding.Simple as that.if you cant see people need debris then your as dumb gen Bob.
Lycan spend there time on ixi chasing scouts and feeding you guys intel..
how many times has bob pm'd twinkle that im in the 30s killing summat?
plus Bob now is feeding MD intel were $$$ fleets are.
If you wanted to save the server critor y did you order gorr bases to be perma occd in the teens?


Fair comments:-

but lets look at this a stage at a time.

First you say people are dumb because they can't see players need derb.

No, we're saying that if you take everything -there's going to be nothing left. New players still do start - but quickly quit because they see bullies and tyrants that are not going to give them an even chance of growing...

You complain that Lycan is feeding MD intel like it is something new and has never been done before by others.
and yet, you have no proof of such thing and probably dismiss that fact you simply got caught be the better player at that time....

add to the fact you also say Lycan is now passing intell about $$$. How do you know this - unless $$$ is doing the same thing which you are complaining lycan are doing.....

and as to the order of the perma in the teens.... wrong again.


...that was no order... :oops: :wink:

absolut 1
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri 14 Dec, 2012 14:31
Reputation: 3

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby absolut 1 » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 16:47

GO®® Hater Generalissimo Bob Quote - Msg - Report * Feb 2014, ++:++:++
Forward ALL data and intelligence on $$$ fleet movements and location to MD and KOR

IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT:
KOR:

Tcham
the pale horseman
Stryker

MD:

twinkle
zeratul
vigi


we have a saying in my country
by the mouth dies the fish...
i rest my case....

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 16:59

Really....


Mines better...

GO®® Adolf Hitler Quote - Msg - Report * May 1945, ++:++:++

On holiday in poland for the next few week,. Weather fine. Write again later



The collector
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu 30 Aug, 2012 21:32
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby The collector » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 17:13

Tcham wrote:Really....


Mines better...

GO®® Adolf Hitler Quote - Msg - Report * May 1945, ++:++:++

On holiday in poland for the next few week,. Weather fine. Write again later



lol proved yourself to be a fool,any reference to hitler in game is just sick
so you compare the murder of 1000s of jews to a silly internet game?
well done tcham :)

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 17:32

Would you prefer someone like napoleon or chinggis khan

how about someone like Lincoin Bush or Kennedy.?



Point being any information like that can be invented and should be treated as bogus.

absolut 1
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri 14 Dec, 2012 14:31
Reputation: 3

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby absolut 1 » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 18:06

Tcham stop posting silly things son

it makes u look... silly....

also u r very bad at this borums worrior wanabeeeeeeee

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun 23 May, 2010 16:42
Reputation: 7

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Tcham » Sun 09 Feb, 2014 18:19

Sadly, I am going to have agree with you on this....


Nothing by me written on these pages is going to change anything.


Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests